About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:20
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default I want to join a cult

Yeah so ass the topic states, I wantr to join a cult.

Any suggestions on which one I should join?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:21
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Heavens Gate, although it doesn't exist anymore, follow it's teaching then kill yourself, you'll meet your leader on the space ship
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:21
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: I want to join a cult

I hear that muslim is quite good these days...

What about the cult of raping flood control?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:22
OmegaGiant OmegaGiant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Join "The ghetto gook chink ass suckers"
They believe in ghetto chinking ass suckers.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:23
insoundfromwayout2 insoundfromwayout2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by OmegaGiant:
Join "The ghetto gook chink ass suckers"
They believe in ghetto chinking ass suckers.



Where do the gooks come in?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:24
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Join the Peoples Temple Full Gospel Church. Free kool-aid!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:24
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Scientology
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:24
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Would you like some punch?
{DA}
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:25
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

I was thinking something Pagan-ish that would freak people out when I told them about it.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:26
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Scientology


 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:27
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Quoting myself makes me look really cool!!


 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:28
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by reject:
I hear that muslim is quite good these days...

What about the cult of raping flood control?



First of all, you mean Islam, and second of all, being on of the world's most popular religions, it's hardly a cult.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:28
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
No wai!


{DA}
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:29
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Go down to San Diego.

That place breeds cultists.

It was the destination of the WTCers. If they survived that is.

 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:29
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Come to aberdeen.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:30
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

How about Alcoholics Anonymous?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:30
drPhroid drPhroid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

dude, you're posting on Totse - you're already in a cult. Wantsome koolaid?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:33
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
Come to aberdeen.


I go to aberdeen quite often.

And what makes totse a cult?

 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:34
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by floyd the barber:
First of all, you mean Islam, and second of all, being on of the world's most popular religions, it's hardly a cult.


I was being sarcastic about it being a cult.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:35
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by drPhroid:
dude, you're posting on Totse - you're already in a cult. Wantsome koolaid?


The cult of people that not only can, but do think for themselves?

totse, I like.

 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:47
thedevilsrighthandman thedevilsrighthandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Join "the cult of the dead cow"
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:49
DonMuttoni DonMuttoni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by thedevilsrighthandman:
Join "the cult of the dead cow"


They don't like it when people try and join
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:53
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Eh, just start practicing witchcraft (not wicca either, I'm talking bonified witchcraft, ANYTHING goes, not just nature related peace making shit )

If you say you're a witch, people will look at you funny.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:56
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Pagan totsean witch?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:56
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
I go to aberdeen quite often.

And what makes totse a cult?



You go out much when you're here? Ever been to jungle nation?
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:05
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Well given the new laws here in the USA, and coming soon to a town near you, any group of over 3 people or so makes not only a cult but a terrorist organisation.

Go figure. These people making laws these days are blithering paid off idiots. Is it no wonder I think horses should be elected to the senate?

 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:07
Regular
 
London
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Scientology

*waits with a flamethrower for someone to try and defend it.*
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:08
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Yeah so ass the topic states, I wantr to join a cult.

Any suggestions on which one I should join?




I wanna start a cult, basically just go into the woods and smoke weed.

But raping flood control cult was a good idea as well.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:09
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

[/QUOTE]Oringinally posted by duckWarri0r:
You go out much when you're here? Ever been to jungle nation?[/QUOTE]

I normally meet up with some friens and go to parties when I'm down.

I don't like aberdeen clubs.

 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:10
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:
Scientology

*waits with a flamethrower for someone to try and defend it.*



Giving birth to a child in utter silence?

I don't think so.

 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:12
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Thats why I mentioned Jungle Nation... pretty much the only decent night out around here. We have a billions crap places to drink instead of a few good ones. It's a bitch.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:18
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

I've learned that you have to be careful and respectful drinking and getting drunk in front of a police precinct.

#1 is don't hide. Be honest.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:48
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Join "The Order Of Chaos"!
We currently have 629 members all over the world and only a third of them are under 15!
There is no catch and we promise the best treatment to all our members.
Join now and help us rule the world.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:58
cow43215 cow43215 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

www.neurocam.com
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:06
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Where the fuck is Aberdeen? It sounds so mysterious.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:06
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

Join Christianity we eat crakers and drink wine
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:10
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want to join a cult

quote:
Originally posted by Jokke:
Join Christianity we eat crakers and drink wine


I drink crackers and eat wine anyway.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics