About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:54
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm leaving Totse...

I feel I've out grown it. Now I've finally made aquaitances in the real world Totse is becoming insignificant, I don't care about it any more.

I used to be on Totse all night, from about 10pm to sometimes 7-8 am. Now I've made aquitances I see regulary, I've had no need for Totse and have been going to bed at around 2am now - something I thought I'd never do.

Although, I've only known these people for 3 weeks now, I have met around about 30 people over the last 3 weeks, about 15 of them are now people I can speak to now if I see them without fear of being told to "fuck off". And 5 of them are nearing friendship.

Totse's good when you're lonely, but once you're meeting people, you realise how stupid it really is and how much meeting people is better than the Internet.

Good luck, kids. I'm off to do something with my life

Sam/smoketheweed



[This message has been edited by smoketheweed (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:55
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Just, um... A little something to remember me by: http://tinyurl.com/4xs9v
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:56
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Edit* Thought you were needmoney. I always mix up the two of you.

[This message has been edited by m0ckturtle (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:02
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

I have a life and also go on Totse, it's not like you have to do one or the other. A balance of everything is always good.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:07
Time Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Smoke the weed.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:16
Graah Graah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Good riddance. You were always bitching about something, and you admitted to necrophilia. You originally got banned for being a retard, Northerncomfort, and you came back.

No one respond to this. Let this stupid thread sink to the bottom.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:19
enlightened outkast enlightened outkast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

i live a double life with my friends then the internet
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:23
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Why the fuck would you want a life when you have totse? Unless youplan to leech off of these people for your own purposes, then I don't see the point in it.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:24
[d]eter [d]eter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

You only just got here.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:25
Regular
 
London
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

http://tinyurl.com/kwpml

You make needmoney sad
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:25
jvm222 jvm222 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

lol dude look at my post count and look how long ive been here, you can still be here and not be a loser, like you have.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:26
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
I feel I've out grown it. Now I've finally made aquaitances in the real world Totse is becoming insignificant, I don't care about it any more.

I used to be on Totse all night, from about 10pm to sometimes 7-8 am. Now I've made aquitances I see regulary, I've had no need for Totse and have been going to bed at around 2am now - something I thought I'd never do.

Although, I've only known these people for 3 weeks now, I have met around about 30 people over the last 3 weeks, about 15 of them are now people I can speak to now if I see them without fear of being told to "fuck off". And 5 of them are nearing friendship.

Totse's good when you're lonely, but once you're meeting people, you realise how stupid it really is and how much meeting people is better than the Internet.

Good luck, kids. [b]I'm off to do something with my life


Sam/smoketheweed

[/B]


K
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:31
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Fuck off.

- Rabb
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:32
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

He has like 10 alts, he aint going nowhere.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:35
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

o no ur not
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:36
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

well u could stay ya know.......
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:37
lilmo-23 lilmo-23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
I feel I've out grown it. Now I've finally made aquaitances in the real world Totse is becoming insignificant, I don't care about it any more.

I used to be on Totse all night, from about 10pm to sometimes 7-8 am. Now I've made aquitances I see regulary, I've had no need for Totse and have been going to bed at around 2am now - something I thought I'd never do.

Although, I've only known these people for 3 weeks now, I have met around about 30 people over the last 3 weeks, about 15 of them are now people I can speak to now if I see them without fear of being told to "fuck off". And 5 of them are nearing friendship.

Totse's good when you're lonely, but once you're meeting people, you realise how stupid it really is and how much meeting people is better than the Internet.

Good luck, kids. [b]I'm off to do something with my life


Sam/smoketheweed

[/B]


could i have ur username send it to emailprotecterserver@hotmail.com please
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:38
lilmo-23 lilmo-23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

it is @msn.com sorry it is emailprotecterserver@msn.com
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:38
The Dangerous Camel The Dangerous Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Friendless piece of shit, this place won't miss you.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:39
-Morb- -Morb- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
I feel I've out grown it. Now I've finally made aquaitances in the real world Totse is becoming insignificant, I don't care about it any more.

I used to be on Totse all night, from about 10pm to sometimes 7-8 am. Now I've made aquitances I see regulary, I've had no need for Totse and have been going to bed at around 2am now - something I thought I'd never do.

Although, I've only known these people for 3 weeks now, I have met around about 30 people over the last 3 weeks, about 15 of them are now people I can speak to now if I see them without fear of being told to "fuck off". And 5 of them are nearing friendship.

Totse's good when you're lonely, but once you're meeting people, you realise how stupid it really is and how much meeting people is better than the Internet.

Good luck, kids. I'm off to do something with my life

Sam/smoketheweed




This is one of the more embarrassing "I'm leaving Totse" threads I've ever seen. Geez, man.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:39
Sypher_X Sypher_X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy Lund:
He has like 10 alts, he aint going nowhere.


 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:39
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

i give him about a week before one of his new "friends" make him cry and he comes running back.

actually, who knows? they may not be as sad as him, and he may actually make something of his life, unlike all of us on here who are so much younger, and have no life at all.[/sarcasm]
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:39
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Bye bye sam
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:47
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

I think this dude is going to join some cult.

You're not moving to San Diego are you?

Sri Rastasuckmdickybaba wants YOU!

 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:53
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sypher_X
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy Lund:
He has like 10 alts, he aint going nowhere.


 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:02
Narcoplectic Narcoplectic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

No gives a shit about you.

Queer.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:04
Fza Fza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Nobody is this bad of a loser.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:06
postdiluvium postdiluvium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

wow, didn't know totse meant that much to people... this is just something i do when im bored at work or nothing good is on TV at home.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:08
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

I'm not going to miss you, you south afrikkkan emo faggot.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:20
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

I hate it how people seem to think that you either need to do 1 thing or the other. I have a life and I post here, sometimes I don't post for a couple of days at a time, sometimes I make 10-20 (80% good ones 20% flames) posts a day.
If you can't post for a while because you're busy with life doesn't mean you need to leave.
It's a goddamn internet forum, you can take a peak and make a post when you have time / feel like it, OR NOT.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:26
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

He'll be back eventually, they all return. No one can ever leave Totse.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:33
ihatehippies ihatehippies is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...


I hope you die the very next day you really leave the site
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:37
bloody knuckles bloody knuckles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Dont let my huge penis hit you on the way out!
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:39
Halvy101 Halvy101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
I feel I've out grown it. Now I've finally made aquaitances in the real world Totse is becoming insignificant, I don't care about it any more.

I used to be on Totse all night, from about 10pm to sometimes 7-8 am. Now I've made aquitances I see regulary, I've had no need for Totse and have been going to bed at around 2am now - something I thought I'd never do.

Although, I've only known these people for 3 weeks now, I have met around about 30 people over the last 3 weeks, about 15 of them are now people I can speak to now if I see them without fear of being told to "fuck off". And 5 of them are nearing friendship.

Totse's good when you're lonely, but once you're meeting people, you realise how stupid it really is and how much meeting people is better than the Internet.

Good luck, kids. [b]I'm off to do something with my life


Sam/smoketheweed

[/B]


well don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!

seriously, good luck in whatever you do and come back and visit. :)
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:59
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Hell, you don't have to pick one or the other, its not hard for both to co exist.

Just wait til you have a day when you have nothing to do, or you're low on cash, you'll be back.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:11
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

You can have a life and go on Totse...I pull it off...Sometimes...Oh god i hate my life...


^^ Jokes, i do have a life but sometimes Totse is a priority.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:28
Mr. Stabby Mr. Stabby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

life comes first then totse. I'm glad smoketheweed learned that but you should still come and visit now and again. It's a great place and it gives you a different (slightly twisted) view on life. The world would be a better place if everyone was a little bit odd.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:44
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

*packs your bags for ya, and pushes you out the door*

*pretends to cry*
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:46
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate Hippie:
*packs your bags for ya, and pushes you out the door*

*pretends to cry*



*Has a big Smoketheweed leaving party but forgets to invite smokethe weed*

 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:46
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

You'll be back, they all come back... muwhahaha!
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:51
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Bye! I'll miss you. Good luck in whatever you're going to be doing.
{DA}
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:21
33392nfke 33392nfke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

after 3 minutes, i still dont see the point. i know one thing, theyll all tell you to FUCK OFF!
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:23
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...


See you on MSN!
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:30
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Good, you were a queer. Did you make freinds with some downs kids?
...vote for brown
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:49
OneHotMinute OneHotMinute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm leaving Totse...

Iv been here for 3/4 years, and I dont know who the fuck you are.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics