About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:50
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm eating the most awesome meal.

From Mcdonalds:

Double Quarter Pounder
6 Chicken Nuggets
Medium Coke
Medium Fries

Every bite is like an orgasm, mmmm. My metabolism pwns, so stfu.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:51
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

McDonalds sucks ass, just like you.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:52
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

Look at this while your eating: http://tinyurl.com/4xs9v
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:53
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
My metabolism pwns, so stfu.


I. HATE. YOU.

Nah j/k I <3 U w/ mouth kthxbai
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:54
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

quote:
Originally posted by NuclearWinter:
Look at this while your eating: http://tinyurl.com/4xs9v



I'd rather not.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:00
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

My metabolism sucks. I have to eat like 4 meals a day to not lose weight - and I just sit around on the computer all day.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:02
r0tc0d r0tc0d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

You ever thought that you might have a parasite sapping your energy?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:03
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

If you think that that's the 'most awesome meal', you're pretty pathetic.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:04
Time Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

McDonalds is pretty nasty
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:08
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

Burger King's Triple Whopper with extra cheese and mayonnaise... yum...
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:10
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

quote:
Originally posted by ulTRAX:
Burger King's Triple Whopper with extra cheese and mayonnaise... yum...


The burger doctor never fails to cure your munchies.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:12
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

I just got back from steak'n shake, I had a steakburger with fries and a coke.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:12
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

quote:
Originally posted by m0ckturtle:
My metabolism sucks. I have to eat like 4 meals a day to not lose weight - and I just sit around on the computer all day.


Same

And yeah, please tell how the fuck a greasy burger, six nuggets that-are-not-even chicken, chips and coke is the 'most awesome meal'.

Dude. That meal is noob.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:13
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

quote:
Originally posted by m0ckturtle:
My metabolism sucks. I have to eat like 4 meals a day to not lose weight - and I just sit around on the computer all day.


Me too, I have to feed like some sort of farm animal only not to lose weight, it's fucking annoying
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:18
sweepingjaguar sweepingjaguar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm eating the most awesome meal.

Wow there is alot better shit at mcdonalds. Such as the steak egg and cheese breakfast sandwich. Which may I had pwns all other sandwichs!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics