About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:17
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Those who live in st.albans.... (England, herts)

post your name here...

plz no flames

1)The_uk_is_great
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:20
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: Those who live in st.albans.... (England, herts)

Been to the UK... It has nothing on Australia.

The moral of the story: http://tinyurl.com/4xs9v
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:25
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Those who live in st.albans.... (England, herts)

2) Titus of the Andronici, I think I oonquered that place once. So long ago, who the hell remembers?? One of these days I'll consult a scribe.

 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:27
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Those who live in st.albans.... (England, herts)

quote:
Originally posted by NuclearWinter:
Been to the UK... It has [b]nothing on Australia.

The moral of the story: http://tinyurl.com/4xs9v[/URL] [/B]


The British have bigger penises?

 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:27
Small Fry Small Fry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Those who live in st.albans.... (England, herts)

I live in Nottingham.
Thats close enough.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:29
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: Those who live in st.albans.... (England, herts)

No, I was insinuating the Australians do.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:27
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Those who live in st.albans.... (England, herts)

Hell, my pen0r looked like this one morning... I was like WTF...
http://tinyurl.com/zd6sn

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics