About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:09
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default How long do you plan to stay here?

So how long would it be? Would you still be posting in another 5, 10, 15 years time? Is the addicition soon wearing off for you?
I might never fully leave, but I'll probably post a bit less in future, especialy with all the crap that's here nowadays.

Comments/discuss?

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:11
nuclearrabbit nuclearrabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I will die infront of my computer, with &Totse on my screen.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:13
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by nuclearrabbit:
I will die infront of my computer, with &Totse on my screen.


Spoken like a true Totsean.

Regards,

~/\/��D~

 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:16
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Ive been here for just over a year, and im starting to feel that ive gained all the benefit totse can give me. Totse introduced me to the internet as a whole, has definately changed me in more ways than you can imagine, i have priceless knowledge and advice that i have picked up from totse, but lately ive been getting nothing new.

Ive stuck around for the community since the blackout pretty much, but ive noticed that my remarks are just getting to be sarcastic flames simply for the fun of pwning people. And a community full of 14 year old kewls gets old pretty fast.

In short, i dont know how long ill stick around, but if im still here by christmas ill be surprised.

Edit: Too many Totse's.

[This message has been edited by Garrett (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:18
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

needmoney... aren't you like 10 years old?

needallowance XD
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:20
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Ten? Definately not.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:22
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

9 and 364 days?

Nah seriosuly, how old are you?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:25
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

There is nothing wrong with being 14.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:27
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Until it is shut down. At which point I will kill myself.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:34
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

The day will come in the year 2016 when Jeff Hunter overdoses on heroin taken up the arse.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:34
spoonhead spoonhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I will be here till the end of time.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:37
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by needmoney:
So how long would it be? Would you still be posting in another 5, 10, 15 years time? Is the addicition soon wearing off for you?
I might never fully leave, but I'll probably post a bit less in future, especialy with all the crap that's here nowadays.

Comments/discuss?

Regards,

~/\/��D~



When morons like you deserve a proper answer I'll consider leaving. Now huff raid and suck cock faggot.

Regards.

 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:42
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Till the day I die.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:42
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Brian OBlivion:
When morons like you deserve a proper answer I'll consider leaving. Now huff raid and suck cock faggot.

Regards.





Aww, silly noob. Trying to look big infront of all his pals. Bless him.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:43
Regular
 
London
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Brian OBlivion:
When morons like you deserve a proper answer I'll consider leaving. Now huff raid and suck cock faggot.

Regards.





woot!


Someone post the needmoney pictures!

12 year old little shit.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:48
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

No, no silly boy.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:50
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

What made you want to leave?

The fact you had your ass handed to you by a girl..?

More importantly...WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME BACK?!

I doubt you're welcome here anymore, there are people that will disagree as is always, but I can guess I'm speaking for the majority when I say get back to bed with your bottle of milk.

And I'll be here until the day I die.

- Rabb
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:51
Regular
 
London
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I am a silly boy?
Don't you remember your tearful exit from totse when we found that website of yours? You were trying to be all cool, saying things like
"Jen is a slag I hate her!" ,you fucking kidiot.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:54
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

for ever
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:56
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Tearful exit huh? It was more of a safeguard from the spamming.
And the fuck is this Jen you speak of?

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:57
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by needmoney:

Aww, silly noob. Trying to look big infront of all his pals. Bless him.

Regards,

~/\/��D~



What are you trying to weakly push on people, scientology, some alien god, what?

No matter you suck at it and your sig sucks too.

Regard that.


 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:00
Regular
 
London
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by needmoney:
Tearful exit huh? It was more of a safeguard from the spamming.
And the fuck is this Jen you speak of?

Regards,

~/\/��D~




No it was more of a grammatical atrocity, ending with the words "flame me all you want, I'm already gone". It also contained outlandish claims of you being "too good for here".
It was just an example, you had a little section on your website for like "enemies" and you were badmouthing people and trying to enlarge your e-penis.
You also had an "event of the month" section where you whined about totse.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:05
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Two words:

Old news.

Cry me a river, and get over it.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:06
SomethingSimple SomethingSimple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

This is usually the first site I check out, so I guees when there is a computer, there will totse for me.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:07
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

forever
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:12
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

what the fuck? why are you back for?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:14
Streetvision Streetvision is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

4 EVAR!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:15
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I'll never stop loving you TotSE!!!

 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:16
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Chosen one:
what the fuck? why are you back for?


Leaving Totse is like giving up wanking my friend.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:19
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I have no plans to ever leave
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:23
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I first signed-up to Totse when I was 12, I'm 15 now, and the addiction is really starting to go. I was at my posting peak at 13-early 14.

The real question is, how long will Totse last?

Personally, I don't see it surviving enough 5 years.

I'm pretty sure Totse took so long to get back up after that last shutdown was because Jeff was probably considering permantly shuting it.

People forget, Totse is costing Jeff mad money.

[This message has been edited by smoketheweed (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:23
Regular
 
London
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by needmoney:
Two words:

Old news.

Cry me a river, and get over it.

Regards,

~/\/��D~




God you are retarded. If this persists a needmoney photoshop competition may be in the pipeline.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:23
S510 S510 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I'll stay to the end, and when the end comes I'll kill 10 children.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:25
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

until I die
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:28
Clyro Clyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by needmoney:
Leaving Totse is like giving up wanking my friend.

Regards,

~/\/��D~



You're the only person i truely hate who i've never actualy met...
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:32
Scab Scab is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

until my mother has left the room and i can switch back to porn again
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:33
Captain Kaboom Captain Kaboom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I shall be here long enough to gather minions to invade and slaughter France.

Then I shall be here to post pics of me anally raping 16 year old French girls and killing their families.

Then I shall stay here until they call my number.

Then I shall be here as I'm in the pits of hell getting tormented beyond human comprehension.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:34
Regular
 
London
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Clyro:
You're the only person i truely hate who i've never actualy met...



seconded
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:40
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:

woot!


Someone post the needmoney pictures!

12 year old little shit.


Alrighty then

Needmoney

Again


 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:41
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Is it because you touch yourself?

Regards,

~/\/��D~

[This message has been edited by needmoney (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:42
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Alrighty then

Needmoney

Again




It looks like he's 7.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:44
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

How come?

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:46
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Until needmoney hits puberty.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:46
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:

God you are retarded. If this persists a needmoney photoshop competition may be in the pipeline.




Photoshop competition eh....
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:48
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Where Is Your God Now:
Until needmoney hits puberty.


You won't be leaving anytime soon.

 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:49
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Where Is Your God Now:
Until needmoney hits puberty.


I'm 14.

Regards,

~/\/��D~

 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:50
Sooch Sooch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by rabbhimself:
What made you want to leave?

The fact you had your ass handed to you by a girl..?

More importantly...[b]WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME BACK?!


I doubt you're welcome here anymore, there are people that will disagree as is always, but I can guess I'm speaking for the majority when I say get back to bed with your bottle of milk.

And I'll be here until the day I die.

- Rabb[/B]


When did you come back needmoney. I thought you said you left because nobody liked you and the fact that vikylala owns your ass?
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:53
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Sooch:
When did you come back needmoney. I thought you said you left because nobody liked you and the fact that vikylala owns your ass?


He thought it was safe to come back when he noticed vickylala had stopped posting.

But unluckily for him my name had just gotten eaten and I was still here under the name Head-shopper.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:55
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:

God you are retarded. If this persists a needmoney photoshop competition may be in the pipeline.



 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:57
300ZXZ31 300ZXZ31 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Even if are 14 (which I doubt) your still a pale, spotty little peice of shit, look at you your a fucking mess.
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:57
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Page 2.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:01
Regular
 
Inland Empire, CA
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

I think there's a section in totse reserved for each age group. Some of them can act as a middlegrounds for the seperate factions, but others are strictly off limits to the others.

So I'll be posting as long as I can find something to say that is worth saying. To me, that is.



[This message has been edited by mrparks (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:15
sweepingjaguar sweepingjaguar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

until I find something else to do in my spare time.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:20
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Now if you could change the thread title I'm sure this would be more suitable:

"Avoid my question and flame me please."

- Rabb
 #55 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:22
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Till I go somewhere else.
 #56 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:23
Regular
 
London
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

http://tinyurl.com/kwpml
 #57 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:53
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

Hey needmoney, do you have any full body pictures of yourself so we can really judge how old you are?
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:08
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
Until it is shut down. At which point I will kill myself.


Ive been here a year and a half, man i love this place, ive learned so much being. Not from SG obviously, but BLTC and Bad Ideas, plus all the articles
 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:42
Clyro Clyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Hey needmoney, do you have any full body pictures of yourself so we can really judge how old you are?


He posted one of him flexing topless in his Kitchen or something a while back, and some dude uploaded it to some 'Child art' appretiation site. I lol'd...
 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:52
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long do you plan to stay here?

lol, yeah^ looked like he was trying to take a shit.

and you told us you were 12 2 months ago you tard.

anyone got a link to his site, i think i missed that?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics