About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:48
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Official Totse Weigh in

I'm 5'9", 156 pounds
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:50
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'11", 146lbs.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:54
bg58074 bg58074 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'11" 200lbs
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:55
nuclearrabbit nuclearrabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

11', 4,000lbs.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:05
-Morb- -Morb- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'10", 185 pds. Mostly muscle.

Mostly.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:06
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

Theres already one of these in reinvent yourself.

Ed: But while we're at it

6'5" 220lbs

[This message has been edited by ComradeAsh (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:07
fl fl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'7"
130 lbs

I'm the shortest/lightest so far.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:13
PetSematary PetSematary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

183 cm 17.5 stone
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:14
Amos Amos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

1m87
79kg
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:14
Assmonkey Assmonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

183 cm 65kg
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:15
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

I'd like to see nuclearrabbit fight fl.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:19
Exploration of Space Exploration of Space is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'11 120 pounds
Seriously. It pisses me off, I never gain weight EVER.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:21
thisballoon thisballoon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6' 3" - 225lbs - I can throw a
bowling ball 75 yards on the
fly on a good day
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:22
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'1" 205

I can shove a bowling ball up my ass.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:24
Exploration of Space Exploration of Space is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by Bong-Rippa:
6'1" 205

I can shove a bowling ball up my ass.



LMAO pwnt
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:27
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6' 3", 220lbs
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:28
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

Where ever I go I'm the tallest person

6'7" / 127KG

(I currently bench 112KG, my goal is now to bech my body weight)
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:30
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5' 10'' 150lbs
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:37
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'6" 116 pounds
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:43
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'4, 110lbs. i'm pretty small.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:43
spoonhead spoonhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6 foot 2 330lb yeah you kno your love my fat ass
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:44
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

I'm still the most intimidating one here
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:45
spoonhead spoonhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

pffft i challenge u to a fatt Off
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:47
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

What I've got is muscle. If I were 127kg in fat... I'd be struggling to lift 50. Mr. 27 posts.

Edit: The n00b insult

[This message has been edited by NuclearWinter (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:00
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'4 120 lbs
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:00
spoonhead spoonhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

When u struggle at 50 do u mean kg of lbs and which exercise are we talking
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:04
Swayze Swayze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

Stocky, short, and cocky
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:17
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0"

165 lbs
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:20
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'8" and 126 lbs
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:25
Regular
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTXXXXXXX
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'8" 240 lbs.

 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:26
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

15/male/6 foot/165 lb.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:31
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by fl:
5'7"
130 lbs

I'm the shortest/lightest so far.



5'7"

95lbs



 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:34
mr.theman mr.theman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'8 235 pounds/powerlifter
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:39
Over The Influence Over The Influence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0"/135 pounds.

 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:46
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by bg58074:
5'11" 200lbs


he he, your fat!
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:47
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by cracky:
I'm 5'9", 156 pounds



5' 7", 185lb (FAT ASS? PROBABLY )
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:49
Sypher_X Sypher_X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

I am 5'9", 150 lbs.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:50
Low_Life Low_Life is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'4 103 pounds
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:51
cow43215 cow43215 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'8" 105lbs

I pwn joo.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:53
signals signals is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0 // 155lbs
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:56
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6"0, 180lbs
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:56
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5"5 90lb, i win?
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:56
Sypher_X Sypher_X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:

5' 7", 185lb (FAT ASS? PROBABLY )



Well according to a BMI scale you're a few pounds away from being in the obesity category.

 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:59
fire-legend fire-legend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by Atticus_Ellis:
he he, your fat!



Owned!
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:02
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

179 cm 60 kg or 5'8 132 pounds
 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:08
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'1" 140
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:19
pie pie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'3 140 pounds
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:19
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'1 260 pounds...and im not really that fat, its wierd, i have know idea where all the wieght is.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:22
Orange_Crusader Orange_Crusader is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'10", 155lbs, I'd like to drop about 5 or so lbs to get into full 6-pack territory (yes, I bodybuild/train. Nothing professional, just my own program and whatnot.)
 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:23
jvm222 jvm222 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'3'' 200 pounds
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:24
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

I don't know in the measures you pagans are using but I'm 178cm and about 65kg
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:28
Whirlwind Whirlwind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by elektrik toast:
5'4, 110lbs. i'm pretty small.


5'3" 100Lbs (But I am a girl...)
 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:28
moongoot moongoot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6 2 77kg
 #54 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:36
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by elektrik toast:
5'4, 110lbs. i'm pretty small.

http://tinyurl.com/qywef

 #55 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:42
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'9" 140
 #56 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:54
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

Fuck knows.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:56
underwear on head underwear on head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'11 131 pounds

and flood control makes me sad
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:57
underwear on head underwear on head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5' 11' 121 pounds
 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:04
The Dangerous Camel The Dangerous Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by Atticus_Ellis:
6"0, 180lbs


 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:06
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

3.78 Cubits tall

and I weigh 36,883,203,603,093,530,000,000,000,000 chemical atomic mass units.
 #61 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:08
chrome chrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5' 8"

115 lbs.

No kidding.
 #62 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:35
shredder_ov_tha_night shredder_ov_tha_night is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by Exploration of Space:
5'11 120 pounds
Seriously. It pisses me off, I never gain weight EVER.



quit the meth man
 #63 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:43
ihatehippies ihatehippies is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

177 centimeters tall

and weight 4.122674710910005e-29 sun's masses, wich traslat3s to something around 82 Kg

[This message has been edited by ihatehippies (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #64 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:45
Mr Frito Mr Frito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'1 165lbs
 #65 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:49
Regular
 
America
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0 300 pounds
 #66 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:09
Damko Damko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'3

185 pounds
 #67 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:19
Mr. Stabby Mr. Stabby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5 foot 7 inches
120 pounds
can bench press 100 pounds, only done bench press once
14
 #68 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:20
Dangerousmind Dangerousmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'2" 145lbs.
 #69 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:26
Hazey Hazey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by crackhead:
6'0 300 pounds


That's a weird weight for a crackhead.

Oh yeah, I'm 5'11, 153lbs.
 #70 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:31
killingismybiz killingismybiz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'1'', 150lbs
 #71 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:43
AsThePalacesBurn AsThePalacesBurn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0", 145 lbs.
 #72 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:43
AdamF AdamF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'10", 170 lbs.
 #73 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:45
AsThePalacesBurn AsThePalacesBurn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by Run_For_Tha_Hills:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by elektrik toast:
[b]5'4, 110lbs. i'm pretty small.


http://tinyurl.com/qywef

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'd stick my dick in that bellybutton.
 #74 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:46
Regular
 
&T
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'9" 145lb

Screw the metric system!
 #75 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:47
Tesla Tesla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0 235 pounds 11% bodyfat say what you want but I Have my 6 pac
 #76 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:47
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

4'11", 125-140 lbs. It changes.

Edit: Yay I'm the shortest so far.



[This message has been edited by Pirate Hippie (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #77 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:52
SHELLI SHELLI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'5"-2-5
 #78 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:56
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

I stand 6 foot 6 and weigh 245
 #79 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:00
Regular
 
JebusLand
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0" 205
 #80 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:06
diehard993 diehard993 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'10 and 155lbs.
 #81 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:07
juvenile1 juvenile1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'9 154lbs
 #82 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:09
juvenile1 juvenile1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by cracky:
I'd like to see nuclearrabbit fight fl.


*Fucks Flood Control With Pointy 15" around metal stick with razorwire glued to it*
 #83 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:13
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by NuclearWinter:
I'm still the most intimidating one here



Im 15, 6'7'' 265 lbs, I bench 220.
 #84 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:16
33392nfke 33392nfke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'7''/155lbs
 #85 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:18
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

4'9" 267 lb

im RIPPED
 #86 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:18
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

I'm about 5'10 and 155.. I've put on about a stone of muscle in the last year (w00t!), extra bit of fat right now because I bulked up for the scottish winter. My hair probably weighs at least a pound too.
 #87 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:21
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6' 1"
121
{DA}
 #88 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:25
Isobutane Isobutane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'3 125lbs
I've been gaining lately, but it's not visable. Yet.
 #89 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:26
Evil_Tree Evil_Tree is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6 foot 2 inches 200 pounds...
 #90 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:34
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by AsThePalacesBurn:
I'd stick my dick in that bellybutton.


Yes, but I was slightly turned off by those manly hands.
 #91 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:37
Regular
 
413
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'10", 135

Muscle weighs more than fat, and fat weighs more than nothing.

I'm skinny.
 #92 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:37
Void_Zero Void_Zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

180 cm. 70 kg. But my actual mass is near infinite or very close to zero, depends on your point of view.
 #93 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:42
IPhantom IPhantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'8"
180
I*Phantom
 #94 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:43
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'6" 160 lbs
Bench max-200
Incline max-190
decline-185
military-135
leg press max-500
lateral max-180
squat max-350
tricep max-150+
bicep max-115
clean max-150
deadlift max-220+
Bar dips- 20+
pull-ups max-15
pushup max-80
situp max-300
...vote for brown
 #95 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:43
DonMuttoni DonMuttoni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

207 cm tall, 117 kilograms, mostly penis
 #96 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:44
Nokturnal Nokturnal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6,3 290 lbs
 #97 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:45
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:
5'6"

You told us all that bullshit about how much you lift because you're a short arse right.
 #98 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:45
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:
5'6" 160 lbs
Bench max-200
Incline max-190
decline-185
military-135
leg press max-500
lateral max-180
squat max-350
tricep max-150+
bicep max-115
clean max-150
deadlift max-220+
Bar dips- 20+
pull-ups max-15
pushup max-80
situp max-300
...vote for brown



Your bench is weak... either that or youre only like 15
 #99 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:49
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

Nuclear Winter, you have to prove that kind of BS when you spit it out.
 #100 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:51
the ultimate pimp the ultimate pimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

4'5 679 pounds
 #101 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:01
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

Page 3.

Time to find out the mean heights and weights?
{DA}
 #102 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:04
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by cracky:
Your bench is weak... either that or youre only like 15



Yeah, im only 16.
 #103 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:05
ctm ctm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'2, 175 lbs
 #104 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:10
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
Page 3.

Time to find out the mean heights and weights?
{DA}



I wish I had Excel on here. I do on my other computer but that things got more viruses than Pam Anderson. Someone else mind doing it?

 #105 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:10
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'0 180lbs
 #106 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:14
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

N/M, just found MS Works spreadsheet.... [suspense]
 #107 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:26
angryanalrobot angryanalrobot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'9 145 pounds
 #108 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:38
chem42 chem42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

6'1
165
 #109 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:41
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'6 and 135 pounds. I'm a wee bit chubbier than I would like to be.
 #110 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:44
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Totse Weigh in

5'6", 140 lbs. A little bit chubby. But I prefer the terms "curvy" or "voluptuous", lol.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics