About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:06
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default I call my girlfriend candy

Its her name.

If you had to rate her hottness on a scale of one to ten, she'd hit double digits.
She is also one of the sweetest and clever people i know.

I wont post pics because i see her as a person not an object to be oggled.

you may only bask in the joy of my romance.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:07
maurovz maurovz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

fag
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:07
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

Does she get fucked for money by any chance?

Blatant porn star name.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:08
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

Candy is a gimps name.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:10
MAMMON MAMMON is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

i am filled with warmth at the joy of your romance, yet i am also sad because i have no one. thank you for exacerbating my melancholy state.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:11
Fza Fza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by Lovecraft:
Candy is a gimps name.


 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:11
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

Im going to start taking tango lessons with her.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:15
mister_spotty mister_spotty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

Im going to start kama sutra lessons with her...

Didnt she tell you why she was busy Tuesday-Saturday nights?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:18
Vagina_Flap Vagina_Flap is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

stop making shit threads
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:22
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by Vagina_Flap:
stop making shit threads


Seconded.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:24
hyde hyde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by Lovecraft:
Seconded.


thirded.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:33
L3viDoG L3viDoG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by maurovz:
fag


+1
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:39
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Its her name.

If you had to rate her hottness on a scale of one to ten, she'd hit double digits.
She is also one of the sweetest and clever people i know.

I wont post pics because i see her as a person not an object to be oggled.

you may only bask in the joy of my romance.



You won't like her so much when I get her to start smoking cigarettes and turn her into a crack whore.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:40
Regular
 
London
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Its his name.

If you had to rate his hottness on a scale of one to ten, he'd hit double digits.
He is also one of the sweetest and clever people i know.

I wont post pics because i see him as a person not an object to be oggled.

you may only bask in the joy of my romance.



fixed

 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:43
AsThePalacesBurn AsThePalacesBurn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:
fixed




PWNT!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:59
hyde hyde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

if you post pics of her breasts we will stop flaming...maybe
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:01
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by hyde:
thirded.


Fourtheded?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:02
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

My first crush was called candice. I called her candy, lolly, various other names. Thats probably why i lost 13 odd baby teeth to cavitys.

*sighs in remembrance*
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:09
PetSematary PetSematary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

In many foreign houses of ill repute that cater to english speaking patrons, "Candy" is the name reserved for the youngest of the girls in the house.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:16
Exploration of Space Exploration of Space is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Fourtheded?


fifthededed
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:18
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by Faque:
You won't like her so much when I get her to start smoking cigarettes and turn her into a crack whore.


Can you say $1 blow jobs?
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:33
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
If you had to rate her hottness on a scale of one to ten, she'd hit double digits.


Double 0?

 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:34
Exploration of Space Exploration of Space is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I call my girlfriend candy

quote:
Originally posted by kinship:
Can you say $1 blow jobs?


how about ten cent blow jobs?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics