About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:02
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default What would you have said...

if Rosa Parks was sittin in your spot?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:05
Regular
 
London
Default Re: What would you have said...

Who?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:05
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: What would you have said...

http://tinyurl.com/pdch5
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:05
Regular
 
Default Re: What would you have said...

id pull out my cock and ask her to stroke it
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:10
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: What would you have said...

I'd bitch slap that mother fucker and thorw her broke ass off the bus.

I don't care who the hell she was, at the time, black people were looked at as worthless and lesser people, I am sure I would have been just as racist as everyone else.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:12
Regular
 
London
Default Re: What would you have said...

Oh the bitch that refused to move.

I'd say "I agree with your cause!" and be made famous as the famous white man who supported teh blackamoors.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:15
GloriousG GloriousG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What would you have said...

I'd make her white, knaaa mean? knaaaaaaaaaa meaaaaaaaaaaan?

then i'd say "now you can shit here, bitch"

 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:36
MAMMON MAMMON is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What would you have said...

i probably would have asked her to get up, not because of my own racism, but because i would have wanted to sit and i would have known that everyone else would support me. damnit, i wish i had the inner strength to be able to say that i would have stood up for the bus ride and allowed good ole rosa parks the seat she deserved, but i have to be honest and confess that i am weak and would have taken the seat from a poor tired lady if i could have.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:46
Tarnak Tarnak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What would you have said...

I woud have made her move. All the other black people were in the back of the bus and I sure didn't want to get that last seat back there with them... they'd probaby rape me!
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:04
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: What would you have said...

Id start flipping out like a crazy man.

WTF is a dead lady doing in my goddam computer chair!!

Id react in accordance to the zombie control plan and shotgun her.
Not because im racist, because im anti-zombie.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics