About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:52
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Is your penis in, out or normal?

Mines out, I wish it was normal
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:54
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

it goes out, then in
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:55
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

Mine starts normal, goes out a few cm's, then normal again, then it starts going in about 3 or so cm's then it's normal again.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:01
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

All of the above.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:03
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

A, B, and half of C.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:04
TumblingDice TumblingDice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

oh... depends on my mood.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:24
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

My penis is huge.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:25
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by The_Moody_Bastard:
My penis is huge.



OMFG WE MUZ B LIK TWINZ OR SUMTHIN!@!!!11
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:27
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:

OMFG WE MUZ B LIK TWINZ OR SUMTHIN!@!!!11




I lol'd.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:28
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

Wow, you made a seperate post to mention you lol'd at your own joke.

Now this is lol'ing material.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:41
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Wow, you made a seperate post to mention you lol'd at your own joke.

Now this is lol'ing material.



I don't understand the question.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:42
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

Why don't I just post a pic of mine? http://tinyurl.com/4xs9v
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:52
Argus Argus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

in? out? what the FUCK are you talking about??

mine is normal. but I'm glad I don't have to see what your's look like. oh, and I pity all whose dick is in or out, whatever is meant by that.



[This message has been edited by Argus (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:55
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Wow, you made a seperate post to mention you lol'd at your own joke.

Now this is lol'ing material.




Haha, I did!
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:57
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:

Haha, I did!



I lol'd.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:59
Josho Josho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

Well my penis is out, of my trousers, because it's so big!
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:02
Ferret Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

Mine goes in and out about every second, from behind your mum that is, now stop posting rubish
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:13
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Ferret:
Mine goes in and out about every second, from behind your mum that is, now stop posting rubish



I'll throw your dud in the garbage!
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:46
Tarnak Tarnak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Garrett:
Wow, you made a seperate post to mention you lol'd at your own joke.

Now this is lol'ing material.



I lol'd.

 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:50
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

mine goes like this http://www.bagslap.com/heaven.html
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:51
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:
I lol'd.



I lol'd
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:55
AsThePalacesBurn AsThePalacesBurn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:
I lol'd.

You just killed it.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:57
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

lol!
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:22
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: Is your penis in, out or normal?

LOL (also spelled lol) is a TLA, the abbreviation for "laugh out loud" or less commonly "lots of laughs". LOL is a common element of Internet slang used historically on Usenet and in bulletin board systems; and continuing to the present day in nearly all Internet and wireless venues (e.g IRC and instant messaging). It is used for expressing general amusement, or a wide variety of subtle emotions depending on subcultural context. As well as being a state of action, some use the word as a verb, such as "I'm going to lol". Many similar acronyms for expressing laughter exist. In Dutch "lol" is a common word meaning "fun", but recently, the term LOL has been sneaking into English spoken conversational speech as well, as a wry acknowledgment of humour rather than actually laughing. LOL is also widely used to lessen the impact of a somewhat serious sentence, for example "I don't really want to do it lol".
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics