About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:44
Inner_ear_Damage Inner_ear_Damage is offline
Regular
 
Default wee wee or no wee wee?

you be the judge...

Stumbled upon this while wasting time on whyspace... this kid goes to my school...

[1] http://tinyurl.com/hdd58
[2] http://tinyurl.com/z7osb
[3] http://tinyurl.com/gmmry

mildly entertaining
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:48
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

Eh... gay.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:50
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

I think it's just a really ugly looking girl, no wee wee.

Id hit it.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:50
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

OH MY GOD. THAT THING IS UGLY AS SHIT. *Pours vodka on eyes*
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:53
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

quote:
Originally posted by Uh:
I think it's just a really ugly looking girl, no wee wee.



Wrong. You can tell for sure by his knees in the first picture. NO female I've seen has knees like that.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:53
Inner_ear_Damage Inner_ear_Damage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

haha i suggest fucking with his cryspace, the reaction you will get is not possible to describe...
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:55
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

If it wasn't for the legs and shitty wig in the first picture I would be convinced it was a chick.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:56
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

quote:
Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn:
Wrong. You can tell for sure by his knees in the first picture. NO female I've seen has knees like that.


true, but the legs are so skinny.

Id still hit it.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:58
Inner_ear_Damage Inner_ear_Damage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

quote:
Originally posted by Uh:
true, but the legs are so skinny.

Id still hit it.



its a dude, I assure you. a horrible fucking excuse for a dude...
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:16
Father Time Father Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

quote:
Originally posted by Lovecraft:
Eh... gay.


 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:23
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

Eh, I wish I were that convincing... I'd hit it, if it was really a girl..
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:37
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

I made his magnet thing accurate.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:56
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wee wee or no wee wee?

*shivers*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics