About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:01
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default your belly button in, out, or normal?

mine is in.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:28
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
mine is in.


 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:31
Regular
 
London
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

What the fuck is normal?

 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:32
xRWx xRWx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:
What the fuck is normal?




you know.. normal..

[This message has been edited by xRWx (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:35
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

I still have the cord
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:37
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by Uh:
I still have the cord


No, I think that's just your penis
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:37
xRWx xRWx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn:
No, I think that's just your penis

good job idiot.. you killed the funny..

[This message has been edited by xRWx (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:38
Regular
 
London
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by xRWx:
you know.. normal..




...pics....
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:40
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

I don't have a belly button.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:45
hyde hyde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

me = test tube baby.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:48
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

Outties are funny
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:49
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

I have an inny
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:55
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by hyde:
me = test tube baby.


Blanket?
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:00
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS-Noob
quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
mine is in.


 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:34
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

i have the best kind: pierced.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:35
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by elektrik toast:
i have the best kind: pierced.


Prove it.

[This message has been edited by kinship (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:39
TXOgre TXOgre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

I have an innie, and I've never seen the bottom of it. Once, I tried to spread it open with a pair of needle nose pliers to get to the bottom of the matter, but I never found it. I think it's an infinite hole, a bottomless pit, if you will.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:43
Regular
 
Vermont
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

^^ well, I have an innie, and every year or so I get to the bottom of it to clean out the dirt that accumulates. There is a bottom.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:45
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

quote:
Originally posted by kinship:
Prove it.





my navel piercing is where it's at.

edited for bad grammer.

[This message has been edited by elektrik toast (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:45
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

Mines in, having an out one must suck big balls.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:46
TXOgre TXOgre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your belly button in, out, or normal?

A successful navel spelunker!

Maybe I lack the dedication it takes to successfully explore my navel.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics