About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:55
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

Cars are using up alot more fuel and making alot more pollution than they need to.
If people had a effective and reliable public transport system we could take more cars off the road.
If we started having requirements for all new developments and pressured our elected repersentives to do the motherfucking job we pay them to, we could have this.
Think about it, less smog, less dangerous traffic for cyclists, less dangerous cars for children, less drink driving and more communtiy pride.

Fuck cars. I ride a bike.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:56
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

Teleportation portals.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:58
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

more murders.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:59
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
Teleportation portals.



But... then we'll need Mages! And Warlocks! I mean... If we want a Warlock to teleport us it'll cost us 2 SOULS!!! SCREW TELEPORTATION! I'M STICKING TO MY GOBLIN ZEPPLINS, AND MY UNDERGROUND TRAMS!!!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:01
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

omgwtf war3 i can dig scroll of town portal drrr....zig zig zig...PWNT
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:13
d0nnar d0nnar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

Don't get all whiney, you'll be old enough to get a license some day.

PS. I swerve to hit bicycles.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:14
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

Wh...what the fuck is wrong with you?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:16
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

quote:
Originally posted by d0nnar:
Don't get all whiney, you'll be old enough to get a license some day.

PS. I swerve to hit bicycles.



I got a car for when i have to move people around, carry things too large for a bicycle or if theres some sort of hurry or long distance journey.
I CHOOSE to ride a bike and use public transport because i like natural open spaces, clean air and the enviroment in general.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:01
Moshr00m Moshr00m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

We need spaceships!
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:02
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

I drive on sidewalks all the time.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:04
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

Lets get clouds out of the sky while were at it too. Lazy ass clouds just floating around, never do nothing for nobody.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:12
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

OK
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:14
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

fuck that nonsense.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:16
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Cars are using up alot more fuel and making alot more pollution than they need to.
If people had a effective and reliable public transport system we could take more cars off the road.
If we started having requirements for all new developments and pressured our elected repersentives to do the motherfucking job we pay them to, we could have this.
Think about it, less smog, less dangerous traffic for cyclists, less dangerous cars for children, less drink driving and more communtiy pride.

Fuck cars. I ride a bike.



I use a gravity lens you little vegan faggot.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:20
needmoney needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

I am suprised nobody mentioned sky hooks yet.

Regards,

~/\/��D~
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:22
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Fuck cars. I ride a bike.


thats cuz you're poor. i get hummers in hummers.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:45
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards getting cars off the roads!!

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:

But... then we'll need Mages! And Warlocks! I mean... If we want a Warlock to teleport us it'll cost us 2 SOULS!!! SCREW TELEPORTATION! I'M STICKING TO MY GOBLIN ZEPPLINS, AND MY UNDERGROUND TRAMS!!!



I hacked into earth and i can go anywhere in like, no time.
I r3ul teh s3rver 0f 34rt|-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics