About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:22
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Fuck you and your free rights bullshit, if you dont have to make extra smoke then dont.
I dont give a fuck if you want to kill yourself, im all for euthanising people who want it but i hate being in smoking places, having my own health affected from your lack of quality life decisons.

Cigarettes are a bad call, and so addictive people cant stop.
I'd be glad if they banned cigarettes, cigarettes are fucking lame.
They should be as illegal as weed, which should be kept as illegal as it is.

This is a serious post.

We could get something started to stop the death sticks, surely.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:23
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I honeslty don't care if they ban cigarettes or not. They're obviously deadly and addictive. Yet, if idiots want to kill themselves, that's their choice.

It's the second-hand smoke issue that clouds the debate.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:24
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

You are a serious fuckstick. Go push your gay lover's shit in.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:24
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Shut the fuck up and stop getting in the way of my smoke.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:27
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by Kimness:
Shut the fuck up and stop getting in the way of my smoke.


+1
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:30
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by Kimness:
Shut the fuck up and stop getting in the way of my smoke.


Fuck yeah.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:31
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

You sound tense, you need a cigarette to calm you down.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:34
xRWx xRWx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Obnoxious , self-righteous, whining little fucks. My biggest fear is that if I quit smoking, I'll become on of you...Don't take that wrong. I have something to tell you non-smokers that I know for a fact that you don't know, and I feel it's my duty to pass on information at all times. Ready?.......Non-smokers die every day...Enjoy your evening. See, I know that you entertain this eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke, but let me be the 1st to POP that bubble and bring you hurtling back to reality....You're dead too.


R.I.P
Bill Hicks
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:39
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

%100 of non smokers die, but its about quality of life man.
When i go out to a bar i dont want to have my clothes smelling like shit from smoke and smoke in my eyes and lungs all night - its shit.
And beyond that, smokers die younger, have lower fittness levels and end up stringing themselves along with little 02 tanks for a few years, unable to walk without taking a couple of desperate breaths and probably have a few other types of cancer as well.

Fuck smoking.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:41
Yeah Im a leopard Yeah Im a leopard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

You can take my smokes from my cold, dead, cancerous hands.

On the second hand smoke issue: http://www.davehitt.com/2004/name_three.html http://www.davehitt.com/facts/ http://www.forces.org/evidence/files/passmok2.htm
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:42
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

yes plaese ban it. ban it everywhere. ban its production. foul drug, like marijuana, just kills you slower
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:45
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

you're hanging around in a bar and complaining about people smoking? unless it's an oxygen bar you're a whining fucking faggot.

[This message has been edited by Fat Penis (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:45
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

There is no evidence that second hand smoke is dangerous for you.
And let�s ban fat people. I think fat people stink and they are ugly.
I can�t stand going to water world and seeing fat ugly bitches swimming around in MY water.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:49
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by Jokke:
And let�s ban fat people. I think fat people stink and they are ugly.
I can�t stand going to water world and seeing fat ugly bitches swimming around in MY water.



I second this.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:50
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Its an oxygen bar.
Or maybe im at the bar to meet up with some friends, or maybe i want to see a band, or maybe i feel like going somewhere to dance.

Banning smoking will only save peoples health and money. Most smokers start young when they're fucking stupid and cant quit a few years later.
In hospitals smokers have higher rates of infection and lengths of infection.
SMOKING KILLS YOU, ITS ON THE MOTHERFUCKING PACKETS.

Plenty of shit can kill me, riding my bike can kill me - but i need to ride alot more than i need to put money in a tobacco companies pockets and pollute my air.

People who smoke suck at life.
That simple.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:51
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Stop whining you bitch. I don't smoke, and I hate the smell, you don't hear me bitching.

While we're at it, why mot remove any gas fueled cars, and chimneys, and beer, and factories, fat people, etc.?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:52
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Rofl. This is why I love totse... Such a diverse set of opinions.

Personally, I'm on the fence with this issue.

Second-hand smoke may be hazardous to my health, but then again, I do smoke (first-hand) occaisionally. So I would be a hypocrite to speak negatively of it.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:56
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
Stop whining you bitch. I don't smoke, and I hate the smell, you don't hear me bitching.
you were just bitching, right then

While we're at it, why mot remove any gas fueled cars, and chimneys, and beer, and factories, fat people, etc.?



Thanks for the ideas friend.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:59
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
I don't smoke, and I hate the smell, you don't hear me bitching.


Dude, you're fifteen. Of course you don't smoke
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:08
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!


You know what I hate.
Having to go out on the street to smoke if I choose to go to a fast food resteraunt. I mean hell, you wouldn't want to harm your fucking health by possibly inhailing smoke while you jam down your fucking fries.
Realise that there's more than enough ways to avoid smoke if you want to. Also realise, if somebody wants to smoke, they fucking well can (and regardless of what you say, they will).

 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:14
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I just hope that when people smoke, it'll be like how they smoke weed now.
Out of eyes sight or smell and if they get caught they get brutalised and arrested.

Yes i support the good men and women of the police force beating potheads and cigarette junkies.

I used to smoke weed, but then i grew some fucking sense.

I dont care about smoking in a fast food place, i only eat healthy - but i do care about SMOKING EVERYWHERE.
There shouldnt be any smoking in this day and age when people know better.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:17
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
Dude, you're fifteen. Of course you don't smoke


...The fuck? I am not 15.

Mayof of monkey town, I was not bitching, I was stating that I do not like smoke, but I am not bitching about it (ie: whining, complaining, making retarded threads about, etc.)
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:19
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

No, your whole post was a bitch.
Read it, it reads like a bitch.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:24
d0nnar d0nnar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Shut The Fuck Up.
You want fresh air, YOU go outside.

pussy
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:31
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
...The fuck? I am not 15.



Fourteen, then (I was close!)
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:37
Spongebob Spongebob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I don't smoke but if people already are having a bad time because they are addicted we shouldn't make their lives any more difficult. We should instead ban fat people from leaving the house till they lose some weight.

You should watch south park 713 butt out. Fascist

[This message has been edited by Spongebob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:40
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
Fourteen, then (I was close!)


You are a dumbass because you can't make an effective insult.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:42
bipolarelvis bipolarelvis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

That Rob Reiner episode of South Park summarizes my views on this topic.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:44
hyde hyde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

i dont smoke and i dont care stop your whining bitch.if you want smoke free air stay inside your home.hahaha
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:48
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Fuck you and your free rights bullshit, if you dont have to make extra smoke then dont.
I dont give a fuck if you want to kill yourself, im all for euthanising people who want it but i hate being in smoking places, having my own health affected from your lack of quality life decisons.

Cigarettes are a bad call, and so addictive people cant stop.
I'd be glad if they banned cigarettes, cigarettes are fucking lame.
They should be as illegal as weed, which should be kept as illegal as it is.

This is a serious post.

We could get something started to stop the death sticks, surely.



I think we should ban dick smokers. Whats your take on that pickle puffer.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:49
Inner_ear_Damage Inner_ear_Damage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

CHEAP SMOKES $17.00 per carton! www.cheapsmoke.com
All your favorite brands at 1/4 the cost!!!

again, thats www.cheapsmoke.com

[This message has been edited by Inner_ear_Damage (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:52
HolySponge HolySponge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Look, bars have smoke, as it should be. They also have drunk people, should we ban drunk people because they can get annoying as well? Would you be happy then?
It seems like you're trying to make the world a non-smoker utopia, just because you don't like the smell or some shit.
Seriously, just let the people smoke, they love it and it's a minor goddamn annoyance.
This whole fucking movement started from a study that was ruled STATISTICALLY IRRELEVANT by a court of law. We trust them to accuse people of murder. We trust the EPA to clean peoples carpets on the rez.
This is your brain, this is your brain on the Psudo-liberal propaganda machine.

/Edit, spelling.

[This message has been edited by HolySponge (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:55
Unregistered Unregistered is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Let the idiots smoke outside, I personally have no objection against someone lighting up as long as they don't go out of their way to blow the shit in my face, just keep it outdoors and not inside.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:59
HolySponge HolySponge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

No shit smoke outside, heat rises.
When did we become dumb shits? We sacrifice the shitty years for short term stress management. There's no reason for insults, we're not fucking hurting you.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:02
TumblingDice TumblingDice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I never understood the big deal... I don't smoke, and smokers have never bothered me.

...the world might be better if some of us stopped our bitching.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:05
HolySponge HolySponge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by TumblingDice:
I never understood the big deal... I don't smoke, and smokers have never bothered me.

...the world might be better if some of us stopped our bitching.



+1
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:15
thedevilsrighthandman thedevilsrighthandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I smoke, very heavily, not in the mood for quitn, i work out, lots of running i keep fit. im happy, if its not appropriate to smoke i wear patches and chew gum.

The chick im tunning (flirtn) is a part time smoker, she dont mind, i cant stand smoking inside, im care full where i smoke and when.

No complaints, no hassles, no worrys nothing.

-the devil
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:21
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
You are a dumbass because you can't make an effective insult.


I'm for real. I know that you're doing grade 10 this year.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:29
Ferret Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Personaly i think like many of the others I'll sit on the fence here. I will admit right now that i'm not a smoker, however I have no problem with others smoking. That is unless i get a facefull of smoke, however that is more to do with the individal and how much of as asshat they are.
Despite that, in my opinion if someone wishes to smoke and does not impeade on my clean(ish) supply of air then i have no problems with them smoking, not to mention anyone else.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:36
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

At first i thought, live and let live, but then i thought that all this shit may piss smokers off but its helping society as a whole by reducing smoke rates in the next generation.

So get fucked smokers, your holding society back with your constant bitching about having to walk 10 meters outside to light up.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:01
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

You smoke because your addicted to it.
Almost every drug addict 'has their habit under control' and 'uses it because they want to' but the truth is its a destructive behaviour that produces no tangible benefits beyond a early retirement plan, and is of questionable merit considered otherwise.

You pay $$ a pack to damage your body, upset other citizens and eventually it'll kill you.

As a society we can better ourselves, it took friends of mine to stop me from taking drugs - the minds of many are wiser than minds of a few.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:24
L3viDoG L3viDoG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Fuck you and your free rights bullshit, if you dont have to make extra smoke then dont.
I dont give a fuck if you want to kill yourself, im all for euthanising people who want it but i hate being in smoking places, having my own health affected from your lack of quality life decisons.

Cigarettes are a bad call, and so addictive people cant stop.
I'd be glad if they banned cigarettes, cigarettes are fucking lame.
They should be as illegal as weed, which should be kept as illegal as it is.

This is a serious post.

We could get something started to stop the death sticks, surely.



Shut the fuck up, you whiney little bitch. Go Fucking Hug a tree.If I saw you in real life, Id lite up and blow the smoke in your face Cuz ur a little faggot.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:28
L3viDoG L3viDoG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
I just hope that when people smoke, it'll be like how they smoke weed now.
Out of eyes sight or smell and if they get caught they get brutalised and arrested.

Yes i support the good men and women of the police force beating potheads and cigarette junkies.

I used to smoke weed, but then i grew some fucking sense.

I dont care about smoking in a fast food place, i only eat healthy - but i do care about SMOKING EVERYWHERE.
There shouldnt be any smoking in this day and age when people know better.



I smoke weed going down the street. I dont care. No one else seems to mind. hell people usually want to match me
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:33
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
I'm for real. I know that you're doing grade 10 this year.


How would you know? I don't think I have posted my grade or age anywhere on totse, ever.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:58
AsThePalacesBurn AsThePalacesBurn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

FUCKING TROLL. STOP MAKING SHIT THREADS.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:00
gavnook gavnook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Fuck you and your free rights bullshit, if you dont have to make extra smoke then dont.
I dont give a fuck if you want to kill yourself, im all for euthanising people who want it but i hate being in smoking places, having my own health affected from your lack of quality life decisons.



Fuck you, you fucking fuck. If you hate being in smoking places, don't go to smoking places! I'm amazed that you haven't managed to figure that out for yourself.
quote:

Cigarettes are a bad call, and so addictive people cant stop.
I'd be glad if they banned cigarettes, cigarettes are fucking lame.
They should be as illegal as weed, which should be kept as illegal as it is.

This is a serious post.

We could get something started to stop the death sticks, surely.[/B]


May you die of lung cancer despite having never smoked.



[This message has been edited by gavnook (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:06
gavnook gavnook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by TumblingDice:
...the world might be better if some of us stopped our bitching.



+2
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:17
gavnook gavnook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

BTW, research has shown that people with mental disorders smoke in higher numbers that people without where the percentage increases with the severity of the disorder. Why? It seems that niccotine helps people focus their minds, which exactly what nutty people need. I think many smokers will understand what I'm talking about. I think it's interesting that in stuff written about this, doctors and researchers seem quite concerned with helping mental patients quit smoking - trying to find out which anti-depressants and anti-psychotic drugs help. The assumptions being that self-medication is inherently evil and that any drug they prescribe could never possibly be as dangerous as smoking.

Stupid doctors.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:23
PetSematary PetSematary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by xRWx:
Obnoxious , self-righteous, whining little fucks. My biggest fear is that if I quit smoking, I'll become on of you...


I did quit for a period of about 9 months. Much to my surprise I found myself encouraging others to quit!

I was breathing better, my sense of smell returned, and I gained weight, like 50 pounds.

I had quit for someone else and when that relationship went south, I started up again. DOH!


 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:24
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I was enjoying my morning smoke and I decided to check out what's going on in SG. Isn't that first ciggarette when you wake up in the morning the best? mmmmmmm... newports are delicous
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:35
Grey Grey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Wow! Yet another nazi on totse. Forcing your beliefs on others for they're own good. Because it's not like people don't know the health risks, the addiction dangers, and the fact that some jobs will fire YOU now for doing it. Let's not give people a choice, and voice are opinions as hated oppessing facts.

Well like you, I agree that smoking is bad. Unlike you however, I don't think we should outlaw smoking. People know from all the advertising campaigns and anti-smoking education they get caught at school that it's bad for them. Yet people still do it. Why? Not because of the danger, but because they choose to. Take that away, and you take away a basic freedom.

Surly your just an idiot and a nazi, and I hope someday you meet someone who puts the shoe on the hand.

-Grey

[This message has been edited by Grey (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:42
TopHatHero TopHatHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by AsThePalacesBurn:
FUCKING TROLL. STOP MAKING SHIT THREADS.


+1
 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:08
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Would you please let me kill myself in peace!

If you don't want to smell like smoke then don't spend your time in places where smoking is allowed. I don't smoke in no-smoking areas and im not complaining about it.
You shouldn't complain about cigarette smoke in smoking areas.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:09
Sticks_N_bonez Sticks_N_bonez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
You are a dumbass because you can't make an effective insult.

I'm 15 and my pops smokes. So fucking what? The government is the one who started us on smoking, bitch to them. They gave the soldiers cigarettes in ww2 and now were addicted. And note that you dont have to inhale hardly any smoke from smokers.As they are oppressing them to the streets and in their homes. Life is dangerous get over it. You know an average person inhales 43 different carcinogens every day? Ahhh inhale the fresh air. ITS DEADLY
 #55 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:15
Quickslash Quickslash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I think it'd be great if they were banned. I'm a smoker, i've quit before, and cold turkey is the best way.

So the real answer is a frozen turkey.
 #56 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:18
mr. benfield mr. benfield is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

2nd hand smoke does not hurt you.

much.


anyways, its a persons choice to smoek or not. so you are uncomfortable so i should stop one of my daily habits? if you biting your nails bothers the fuck out of me, and could give you worms, do i have the right to make you stop? fuck no. you bite your nails because YOU choose to. i smoke because I choose to.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:21
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I used to be a smoker, and I have to say I'm all for the banning of smoking.
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:38
beardedbong beardedbong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

dude WTF is with all "lets work towards banning..." threads, your a dumb fuck, because if somebody wants to smoke let em' but come on banning cars.... thats fucking stupid.
 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:43
Over The Influence Over The Influence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Step 1: Find your head.
Step 2: Insert your head into said ass hole.
Step 3: If you don't like smoking, move to a state with a clean air act and get your head out of your ass.

Note: Step 2 is optional if your head is already up your ass, therefore making Step 1 nearly impossible. Therefore you should just refer to Step 3.

[This message has been edited by Over The Influence (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:56
The Dangerous Camel The Dangerous Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I don't smoke but most of my friends do, I couldn't care less where or when people smoke. Cry me a fucking river.
 #61 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:36
Hadji42 Hadji42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Drunk driving kills more innocent people than second hand smoke. Ban beer. Ban alchohol. They kill more than weed. So fuck you.

Oh and name 3 people that have died from second hand smoke. Bitch
 #62 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:42
postdiluvium postdiluvium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
%100 of non smokers die, but its about quality of life man.
When i go out to a bar i dont want to have my clothes smelling like shit from smoke and smoke in my eyes and lungs all night - its shit.
And beyond that, smokers die younger, have lower fittness levels and end up stringing themselves along with little 02 tanks for a few years, unable to walk without taking a couple of desperate breaths and probably have a few other types of cancer as well.

Fuck smoking.



i dont smoke but... "when i go out to a bar"? like drinking yourself stupid doesn't affect your quality of life. having your breath smelling of booze is no better than smelling of cigarettes. seriously, you had me until you said second affects you "at the bar." think about that for a second.
 #63 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:52
snaids snaids is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

YOU no wat else kills people fast food not enough physical activitie driving cars are yougonna stop that people just point out certain words like DRUGS and ADDICTIVES well stop people from being lazy from driving to work from eating too many big macs
 #64 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:52
MidnightAssassin MidnightAssassin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
You pay $$ a pack to damage your body, upset other citizens and eventually it'll kill you.


It's their right as Americans to make their own informed choices. It's not up to you, the government, or anybody else what some can or can't do to their bodies.


quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
As a society we can better ourselves, it took friends of mine to stop me from taking drugs - the minds of many are wiser than minds of a few.



If y'all want to ban smoking in public places, then fine. However, you are no longer allowed to tax ciggarettes because some of theose taxes go to maintaining these "public places" so it's their right to no have to pay for something they can't enjoy to it's full potential because of you fucking arrogant, pretentious, know-it-all liberals.

There that's fair.

Or, if you want the tax, shut the fuck up, and let them smoke where they want. I don't enjoy the smell of ciggarettes, but it really isn't that big of a deal. Once again it just shows how far the liberals will go to try and run every single aspect of your lives.

Libertarians in '08!
 #65 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:57
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by mayor of monkey town:
Fuck you and your free rights bullshit, if you dont have to make extra smoke then dont.
I dont give a fuck if you want to kill yourself, im all for euthanising people who want it but i hate being in smoking places, having my own health affected from your lack of quality life decisons.

Cigarettes are a bad call, and so addictive people cant stop.
I'd be glad if they banned cigarettes, cigarettes are fucking lame.
They should be as illegal as weed, which should be kept as illegal as it is.

This is a serious post.

We could get something started to stop the death sticks, surely.



Wow, you need to leave.

Just leave.


It's my right to smoke cigarettes, and paying 5 bucks a pack I damned well deserve to have one WHEREVER THE FUCK I WANT. If you don't like me smoking, don't stand right fucking next to me. Leave the BAR. If you don't like being smoked around, tough shit, I don't like having stupid people around, so let's ban them too. Ban niggers, spics, oh, and here's a though- how about we ban people who want to ban actions?

Yeah. Shut the fuck up. You got served.

 #66 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:01
the_inner_war the_inner_war is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I could care less, but at least my lungs are healthier.

Oh, and free rights > you
 #67 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:01
marusushi marusushi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I think people should only be allowed to smoke in private and not in public. I mean, you don't take a shit in public, do you? No, you don't, because it offends people. Same should go with smoking, it's offensive.
 #68 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:13
D.E.A-D D.E.A-D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

You people are fucking retarded. You whine and bitch about a little smoke and at the same time you inhale deeply the carbon monoxide/other fumes from vehicles.
 #69 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:59
Nagasaki911 Nagasaki911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by thedevilsrighthandman:
I smoke, very heavily, not in the mood for quitn, i work out, lots of running i keep fit. im happy, if its not appropriate to smoke i wear patches and chew gum.

The chick im tunning (flirtn) is a part time smoker, she dont mind, i cant stand smoking inside, im care full where i smoke and when.

No complaints, no hassles, no worrys nothing.

-the devil



If more people were courteous like you i wouldn't mind smokers, however it is rather annoying if you are in a crowded situation and the guy next to you is lighting up. I support smoking as long as the people are not dicks and have some sort of courtesy about it.
 #70 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:03
Regular
 
Yes
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I feel sorry for people who don�t drink or do drugs. Because someday they�re going to be in a hospital bed, dying, and they won�t know why. -Redd Foxx

Person who started this thread is a complaining bitch.
 #71 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:05
Da Black Ice Da Black Ice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I don't care to see it ban I just don't want to smell the shit while I'm eating.
 #72 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:12
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I agree with you
 #73 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:15
JudgeIto JudgeIto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

fuck off
 #74 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:59
DonMuttoni DonMuttoni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by Kimness:
Shut the fuck up and stop getting in the way of my smoke.


Ummmmm, that's my smoke and I want it back
 #75 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:06
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

I like kebab shops run by immigrants because they don't really give a shit if you smoke a bine after you've had your chow.
 #76 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:07
Regular
 
Charlotte, NC
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

*lights up Turkish Gold and blows smoke in Mayor of Monkey Town's face*

Bitch. Smoking will never be fully banned. You should know that. You know that the government gets part of what made by the tobacco industry. States may ban smoking, but they arent getting money for it.
 #77 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:16
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Smoking is natural and the way nature intended. Nature created tabbaco as form of population control for humans. You pro-life, Anti-death activists are being brainwashed. Its the way the world turns. I smoke and Im glad im doing my part.
 #78 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:20
Insane Worm Insane Worm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Obesity is one of the leading causes of preventable death right alongside smoking now. Both smoking and obesity are costing health care (in Canada) billions. If one should be banned then so should the other. But wait, how can we stop people from being fat?

If you put limits on one thing that causes bad health then you must put it on all things. That's the way I see it at least.
 #79 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:40
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Sin-sticks*
 #80 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:43
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

quote:
Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
I was enjoying my morning smoke and I decided to check out what's going on in SG. Isn't that first ciggarette when you wake up in the morning the best? mmmmmmm... newports are delicous



Do you by any chance live in Idaho, PapaSmurf?

And mayor of monkey town, good to see you back. Your posts are great. I've got nothing to say about the debate though.
 #81 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:45
Crippled Lucifer Crippled Lucifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

Heeeeyyyyyy. Lets not.
 #82 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:47
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lets work towards banning smoking everywhere!

But trying to put down weed?!

That's uncalled for!
{DA}
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics