About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:34
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Boring Threads

When I first came on Totse which was at the start of the year, there were so many funny stories you guys would post, and I would laugh hard for ages at the replies youse made. What's with all the lame threads these days?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:41
bipolarelvis bipolarelvis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

Do something about it. Shit . . . I hope you're trying to be funny.

I'll tell a funny story, if you can call it that. I was walking around a park today, and these two guys went by on a bike. One of them kept on saying "it hurts so good, it hurts so good". They weren't doing any bike BDSM or anything . . . I wonder what that was all about.

Hell, I even might have another semi-amusing thing to say. I sometimes sell candy at various events, and this woman asked me for a bag of "Reese's Penises" in front of her husband and kids. That's the funniest thing that's ever happened to me at work. Sad . . .

[This message has been edited by bipolarelvis (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:46
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

Anything like that will do, just so long as it's not shit like 'IN THIS THREAD WE TALK IN CAPITALS'. I mean FOR FUCK SAKE.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:13
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

Look at them all, 'Am I ugly?' 'Do you like me?'. WHO GIVES A SHIT?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:15
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

I try to make my threads in SG at least mildly entertaining.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:30
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:
When I first came on Totse which was at the start of the year, there were so many funny stories you guys would post, and I would laugh hard for ages at the replies youse made. What's with all the lame threads these days?


Yeah, I remember those times... Latetly, since the registration has been open, these 12 year olds fags have joined, and ruined the forum.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:47
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
Yeah, I remember those times... Latetly, since the registration has been open, these 12 year olds fags have joined, and ruined the forum.


Yeah, even though I have just joined, I'd rather not of been able to, but all those good stories still be around.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:52
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

I'd say this thread is a tad boring.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:54
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

I know. The point of the thread is to get you retards to post some good topics.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:56
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:
I know. The point of the thread is to get you retards to post some good topics.

Why don't you fucking post a good thread instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you?

[This message has been edited by plainclothescop (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:57
tingtonger tingtonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

This thread is fucking stupid.

FROM NOW ON EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD POST IN CAPITALS!!!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:01
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

^^ GHEY ^^
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:02
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

Maybe because I have no good threads ey??? There's heaps of people here, at least one of them must have something good to say.

[This message has been edited by Misfit (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:11
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:
Maybe because I have no good threads ey??? There's heaps of people here, at least one of them must have something good to say.




Don't bitch if you yourself have nothing to contribute.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:16
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by plainclothescop:
Don't bitch if you yourself have nothing to contribute.


I'm basically telling people to stop making irrelivant threads.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:19
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:
I'm basically telling people to stop making irrelivant threads.


This thread isn't too fucking interesting either so it's just as much a part of the problem that you are bitching about.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:35
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by plainclothescop:
This thread isn't too fucking interesting either so it's just as much a part of the problem that you are bitching about.



It's not ment to be interesting, it's ment to bring up the rellivant point of gayness in the threads.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:45
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by bipolarelvis:
I sometimes sell candy at various events, and this woman asked me for a bag of "Reese's Penises" in front of her husband and kids.



Next time that happens your meant to wink and say "i think that theres some out the back"
Then she follows you out back and you film what happens and send it to milfhunter.

BTW: dont do this unless your prepared to give her and her whole family some free chocolate - thats the trade shes making.

Im %80 funnier than most people on totse.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:50
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:

It's not ment to be interesting, it's ment to bring up the rellivant point of gayness in the threads.



Irrellivant.

....bwhahahahahah!
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:53
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
Irrellivant.

....bwhahahahahah!



Wha? Did I spell it wrong? meh.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:45
bipolarelvis bipolarelvis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

Is anybody else going to try to come up with some lame anecdotes? I need to stimulate some part of me besides my dick.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:59
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boring Threads

funny story? eh, I'll give it a shot. I work at Home Depot (lame I know, but it pays the bills) We have all these sheds on display, lined up along the outside of the building. As per store management, when we go outside for a smoke break we have to go all the way around to the side of the building. You know, they don't want a bunch of employees standing they puffing away and bullshitting right by the entrance. So anyway, if we're feeling lazy we'll just hide in one of the sheds to smoke so if a manager looks out there they won't see us. So a few weeks ago I step into one of the sheds and the smell hits me. I'm like, wtf is that?? It's horrible. I look down, and there's a big pile of shit. Human shit. Someone took a dump in the shed. It was hilarious.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics