About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:43
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Okay. It is 11:30 right now, when I am posting.

The filling of the TOTSE logo on http://www.drawball.com will begin tomorrow, at
-2:00 PM (Pacific Time) (military 14:00)
-3:00 PM (Mountain Time)(15:00 military)
-4:00 PM (Central Time) (16:00 military)
-5:00 PM (Eastern Time) (17:00 military).

on the 19th of March, 2006.

DO NOT MODIFY THE TOTSE OUTLINE UNTIL THE TIME SPECIFIED FOR YOUR TIMEZONE. http://www.drawball.com/77qymnv DO NOT MODIFY )
That is the drawball link to the TOTSE logo.
http://www.drawball.com/4rcaal3

There is the link to just the starting T.

Crosshatchers, Fillers, now is the time to come out. We need to get this whole filling done in under 3 hours, so it won't get completely vandalised by them time it is done.

TEAM A: (T) http://www.drawball.com/4rcaal3
- me. (Infinite ink.)
- TheTuna (85%)

TEAM B: (O) http://www.drawball.com/4smjiwe
- HatKiller (infinite ink)
- RustyBurrito (some ink, multiple comps)

TEAM C: (T2) http://www.drawball.com/4ucbhwp
- Injustice (100% ink)
- Nsomnia (30% * 2)
- insoundfromwayout (some)
- Staples (some)

TEAM D: (S) http://www.drawball.com/4wdn5xe
- BobDude (infinite)
- Megalodon (100%)
- Da Black Ice ( 62% )

TEAM E: (E) http://www.drawball.com/4wyyn65
- Andreas (100% *2)
- MoneyBoxer (infinite)
- ctm (75%)


~!XORM!



[This message has been edited by geekykiddo (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:50
hat killer hat killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Infinte Ink
Can't wait
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:00
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I don't have a lot of ink...but I do have 2 other computers.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:31
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Added you. If you know people with ink, get them to register themselves here so they can get their assignments.

It shouldn't take too long with 2+ people per letter. Especially if those two have infinite ink
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:52
tingtonger tingtonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

How did you get infinite ink?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:18
Muff_Coupling Muff_Coupling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by tingtonger:
How did you get infinite ink?


Yeah how do you?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:38
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Muff_Coupling:
Yeah how do you?


 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:45
ctm ctm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Haha, I'll help. I'm at 75% ink.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:53
Solidus Solidus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I'll help out if someone can give me a timezone I can do it in. South Africa ftw. :/

[This message has been edited by Solidus (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:59
Fez_88 Fez_88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I would help loads (I can als reconnect using AOl with a new ip) But no one explains how to get infinate ink...

So i cant
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:02
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I don't know about this, but you do something with firefox to get infite ink, but if you get caught, you get banned.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:06
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

And for those in Europe?

- Rabb
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:11
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I just outlined about a quarter of the first T and made it partially 3d.

Someone finish off my work.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:16
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by tingtonger:
How did you get infinite ink?


 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:35
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I have infinitie ink because I can just reset my router, and it will obtain a new IP address.

AND GUYS, DON'T FUCKING 'HELP' WITH THE OUTLINE. It was being attacked, but some of the stuff you're doing is making it worse. If you HAVE to repair some outline of the superstructure, use the same shade of blue that I did.

~!XORM!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:53
mr. benfield mr. benfield is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

100% ink, ill help
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:56
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Now what is are objective?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:57
Nickel2388 Nickel2388 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I just fixed it from totsex.cum to tose.com with some help from some one on the U to O
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:00
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

T-minus four hours
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:03
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by bloodydiaperman:
Now what is are objective?


Look at the first post: There is another (3rd) TOTSE sitting somewhere above the (2nd) TOTSE. Save your ink, and click on the link, minus the junk, and help me fucking fix the outline. (I note that you can't leave something like that on drawball very long without it being vandalised almost immediately.)

We need to get everyone organised to attack, or the thing is going to get seen, and it's going to snowball, with everyone focusing on destroying the one we've made.
http://www.drawball.com/4rcaal3

That is the T in the outline for the newest TOTSE. The cell structure is currently being attacked, I'm fighting it off, sorta. Help if you can. At 2:00 PM, we go in and crosshatch the whole thing. Otherwise, it just goes to Drawball hell.

~!!XORM!!
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:06
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

This dude will militarily fill you...
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/rnr/143259933.html

Have fun I guess.

blech!

 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:08
Time Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Oh boy, FILLING TIME!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:13
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I have 85% ink, where do you want it?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:17
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
I have 85% ink, where do you want it?

http://www.drawball.com/4rcaal3

Yeah, you can help with the T. Start filling at 2:00 PST, or one of the times above. If you're somewhere else, sorry, you'll have to calculate it yourself =\.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:23
Injustice Injustice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I have 100% ink, I can help if you want.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:24
Dangerousmind Dangerousmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

fix totse and fuck up mario.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:30
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Injustice:
I have 100% ink, I can help if you want.


Aaright, cool.
You can work on the second T. http://www.drawball.com/4ucbhwp

Remember the timing.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:43
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

We should all do something like this EVERY week.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:02
Nsomnia Nsomnia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Ill help.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:11
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Nsomnia, cool.

WE NEED LIKE 5 MORE PEOPLE.

T minus 3 hours.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:11
Megalodon Megalodon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

i have 100 percent ink. ill help
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:12
Da Black Ice Da Black Ice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

62% ink. I'll see if I can help today.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:13
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Dude
Whoever is filling in the second T

IT ISN'T TIME YET

SAVE YOUR INK
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:14
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Draw ball is impossible, they need to make a desktop client instead of that flash shit
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:19
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Aw, that's too bad, I have to go to work in 15 minutes. Would've helped, but this damn real life I've got always interferes with things... lookin' good so far, good luck !
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:20
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Megalodon, Da Black Ice, you have team D, or the S.
http://www.drawball.com/4wdn5xe

That is your target.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:24
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

i'm in with infinite ink.

who all is here?
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:27
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by ctm:
Haha, I'll help. I'm at 75% ink.


Missed your post! =o
You can help with the E.
http://www.drawball.com/4wyyn65
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:28
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by MoneyBoxers14:
i'm in with infinite ink.

who all is here?



You also get E. Thanks.
http://www.drawball.com/4wyyn65
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:30
insoundfromwayout2 insoundfromwayout2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I haven't got much ink, but i'll help a little. where do you want me, baby?
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:31
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Ownsauce. We now have 2 people per letter.

STILL, anybody with ink should get an assignment, as it will speed up the task greatly. Plus, we'll have better resistance to vandalism.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:32
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by insoundfromwayout2:
I haven't got much ink, but i'll help a little. where do you want me, baby?


Go for the second T.
http://www.drawball.com/4ucbhwp
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:34
BobDude BobDude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I'm in. (Infinite Ink)

Boy do I love Dynamic IP addresses and AOL.


BTW I believe I was the first to mention how to get infinite ink without a bunch of hacking tools....


~BobDude
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:35
Regular
 
Administrator
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Do you get infinite ink by using oine of those Surfboard modems with a standby button on it? Or how do you do it...
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:36
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by BobDude:
I'm in. (Infinite Ink)

Boy do I love Dynamic IP addresses and AOL.


BTW I believe I was the first to mention how to get infinite ink without a bunch of hacking tools....

Nice. I'll put you on team D. You work on the S.
http://www.drawball.com/4wdn5xe
~BobDude



 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:36
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

since we are all here now why don't we just start?




INFINITE INK

all you have to do to get infinite ink is have a cable modem/router and turn it on/off to change IP adress's.

[This message has been edited by MoneyBoxers14 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:36
Regular
 
Yes
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I'll help as well.

It'd be helpful to figure out how to get infinite ink.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:37
hat killer hat killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Fez_88:
I would help loads (I can als reconnect using AOl with a new ip) But no one explains how to get infinate ink...

So i cant



If you can get a new ip you have infinite ink. Just keep reconnecting and you will have 15% ink each time. Just check your ip at www.whatismyip.com and if ure ip changes there Kool.

 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:37
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by MoneyBoxers14:
since we are all here now why don't we just start?


Because if it is all done at once, it's very hard to vandalise it to oblivion before it is established.

T minus two hours and thirty minutes.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:39
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Staples:
I'll help as well.

It'd be helpful to figure out how to get infinite ink.



If you have a dynamic IP address, it tricks the flashlet into thinking you are a different person. Reset your modem, and if you have 15% ink again, you're set

You can help team C.
http://www.drawball.com/4ucbhwp

[This message has been edited by geekykiddo (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:42
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I'll help
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:42
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

ok i see. well i'm in the middle of the US so i guess i start at four?

the time schedule is confusing, why can't everyone just chill for a couple hours, check in to the thread and wait for "GO"?
 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:44
chrome chrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

It loads for me, and at present moment, I have ~30% ink, but it says the connection is lost whenever I try and draw something.

I hope they didn't ban me
 #54 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:44
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday:
I'll help


You have team A.
http://www.drawball.com/4rcaal3
 #55 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:45
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by MoneyBoxers14:
ok i see. well i'm in the middle of the US so i guess i start at four?

the time schedule is confusing, why can't everyone just chill for a couple hours, check in to the thread and wait for "GO"?



Because it would become disorganised, and we'd have people coming hours after, when they check the thread a while after the GO.

When people know in advance, it helps a lot.

~XORM
 #56 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:46
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I'm here, order me. 100%x2
 #57 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:46
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

okay when this goes down, and we deem the "totse" finished we should all sign our sigs in the letters we worked on in the bottom right or something, then we get some screenshots and BAM totse history.

edit- because this will be almost certainly too big to gain protection.

[This message has been edited by MoneyBoxers14 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:47
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

What color are we doing this in?
 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:50
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Andreas:
What color are we doing this in?


Light blue, same color as the superstructure.

You work on the S. http://www.drawball.com/4wyyn65
 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:54
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by geekykiddo:
Light blue, same color as the superstructure.

You work on the S. http://www.drawball.com/4wyyn65




*gets intense*

LEEEROYYYY!!!!!!
 #61 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:54
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawball

there's something to read while we wait.

the more you know...

holy shit, it mentions totse.


"Many Internet forums are working together to paint very large messages on the ball of their own mascots. Notable attempts include The Friend Society's duck mascot, the LUEshi of the LUElinks community, SomethingAwful's grenade, 4chan's /b/, "Monar" and "VIP" of 2channel's VIP, and Totse. "


this must be an old game. does anyone remember the old totse attempts on the board? we must have dominated. someone has to remember.


[This message has been edited by MoneyBoxers14 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #62 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:09
Regular
 
413
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Okay folks, a lithuanian guy was smearing the T with green, so I asked him to stop. He has agreed to stop ruining the totse logo if we let him have the top-left corner of the T. I told him it's a deal. He doesn't want much.
 #63 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:11
hat killer hat killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by AnalDisco:
Okay folks, a lithuanian guy was smearing the T with green, so I asked him to stop. He has agreed to stop ruining the totse logo if we let him have the top-left corner of the T. I told him it's a deal. He doesn't want much.


If It's the old TOT let him.

 #64 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:12
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by AnalDisco:
Okay folks, a lithuanian guy was smearing the T with green, so I asked him to stop. He has agreed to stop ruining the totse logo if we let him have the top-left corner of the T. I told him it's a deal. He doesn't want much.



dude wtf ur barganing our territory with lithuanians? no no no oh wait does he want to help? or what?
 #65 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:15
Regular
 
413
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by hat killer:
Infinte Ink
Can't wait



"This logo is dead"?
 #66 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:17
hat killer hat killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by AnalDisco:
"This logo is dead"?


Yeh that was me. Help us with the new organised logo when we start filling. Ask geekykiddo for a team



[This message has been edited by hat killer (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #67 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:21
Spongebob Spongebob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

What is the fastest way to get more ink?
 #68 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:22
Scab Scab is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

can someone count down the hours, i'm no good at math
 #69 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:23
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

We've been ratted out on YTMND! Prepare to defend the temple!
 #70 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:24
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

alright i think we've got an hour and forty minutes left. someone will say go around then, then we attack.
 #71 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:26
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Andreas:
We've been ratted out on YTMND! Prepare to defend the temple!


...link?
 #72 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:26
Regular
 
413
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by hat killer:
Yeh that was me. Help us with the new organised logo when we start filling. Ask geekykiddo for a team




Oh, I thought that was the new logo. Alright, in that case, geekykiddo, um... Yeah. I've got about 60% ink now.

And where exactly is this new logo going to be?
 #73 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:27
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by Andreas:
We've been ratted out on YTMND! Prepare to defend the temple!


Oh shit. The superstructure won't last.

GUYS. GO AHEAD. GO AND FILL IN THE SUPERSTRUCTURE. That way we can minimize damage by vandals.

LET'S GO!!!

GO
GO
GO
GO TOTSE
GO TOTSE
GO TOTSE
WHOOOO!!!
 #74 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:27
hat killer hat killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by AnalDisco:
Oh, I thought that was the new logo. Alright, in that case, geekykiddo, um... Yeah. I've got about 60% ink now.

And where exactly is this new logo going to be?



read the first page

 #75 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:27
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by AnalDisco:


And where exactly is this new logo going to be?



it already is man, geez. read the thread.
 #76 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:28
hat killer hat killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

quote:
Originally posted by geekykiddo:
Oh shit. The superstructure won't last.

GUYS. GO AHEAD. GO AND FILL IN THE SUPERSTRUCTURE. That way we can minimize damage by vandals.

LET'S GO!!!

GO
GO
GO
GO TOTSE
GO TOTSE
GO TOTSE
WHOOOO!!!




WEV STARTED
 #77 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:51
Scab Scab is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

now that i'm starting to see it: it's small

now we have "TOT" two times, might as well had continued from the other one

[This message has been edited by Scab (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #78 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:52
Monkeh Monkeh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

BUMP! LET US PREVAIL!
 #79 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:58
Regular
 
413
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I've started filling in the first T from the bottom.

I've noticed that if you paint slowly, and don't go over the same places more than once, the ink goes a lot farther. It's tedious going line by line, etch-a-sketch style, but it's more efficient.
 #80 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:04
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

I've done my part for the T, and the O seems good, I'll head on over to the E
 #81 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:07
ctm ctm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

Did my share on the E, out of ink .
 #82 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:10
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

c'mon guys! were getting it!

whoever had the "S" get's a bitchsmack.
 #83 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:14
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

alright i'm going to work on the "S"
 #84 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:18
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's FILLING TIME!!! (Drawball)

AAAH! MOTHERLAND! GOD SAVE THE "S"!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics