About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:38
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Young Canadians

Im 14 goin 15 and i live in missisauga ontario
Any one else here Canadian? I am pretty sure HTS-noob is
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:59
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

no canadians close thread
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:00
Splam Splam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

Lonely? looking for a friend?

I'd suggest you to go drink some beer, then go to school drunk. It'll be loads easier to talk to people and get friends.

Also, yes, there are loads of canadians. Aren't to many in that very specific area though, obviously.

[This message has been edited by Splam (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:01
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
Im 14 goin 15 and i live in missisauga ontario
Any one else here Canadian? I am pretty sure HTS-noob is




hehe yup! Same city and everything!

EDIT: Pretty much the same age too... I was 15 as of November 1st

[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:10
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

hts like where you live in sauga?
and no im not lonely, ive got a ton of friends and a girl friend and im not going to school drunk
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:12
fools_gold fools_gold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

I hate Canadians
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:12
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
hts like where you live in sauga?
and no im not lonely, ive got a ton of friends and a girl friend and im not going to school drunk




Me? I Live by Mississauga Road and Burnhamthorpe...
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:14
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

im bad with streets wheres burnamthorpe?
i live on near the corner of missisauga road and eglinton
we are so meeting up tomorrow as long as you prmoise not to rape me

[This message has been edited by Uber_Apples (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:14
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:

Me? I Live by Mississauga Road and Burnhamthorpe...



I live 15 minutes away.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:16
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

negative zero, me you and HTS gotta meet up sometime, maybe chill at teh mall,

what schools you guys go to?
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:18
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

The mall sucks. Besides, I'm almost not a teenager.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:19
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

ok... the mall does suck but we need a meeting point dont we? and how old are you? and what school did you go to?
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:19
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by negative_zero:
I live 15 minutes away.


lol...

Oh, and burnhamthorpe is that street that connects Square One to everywhere?... I cant really describe it

EDIT: I go to Erindale Secondary School btw

[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:22
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

19

Maybe we can do 'cid together.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:22
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

Ok i looked on map quest and found burnamthorpe
I can bike there in like 10 minutes http://tinyurl.com/mpsdw
i live on rothesay court
use the map

[This message has been edited by Uber_Apples (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:25
Radical_Extreme Radical_Extreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
...and im not going to school drunk



why not you fucktard?

oh yah I'm 17 / Canadian ... unfortunately I live in alberta so I won't be able to fill that social void in your life. Sorry chaaaap.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:26
Tesla Tesla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

I live in kitchener which is like 30-45 minutes away from missasaga
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:27
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
is burnamthorpe that road that is connected to the part of missisauga road that goes up that winding hill with all the trees?


Naw thats umm... Dundas? Yeah I think so.

burnamthorpe is before the road you described (if I am thinking of the correct one)...

A DIAGRAM!!! WOO


||winding road area
||
||
======dundas==============
||M
||I
||S
||S
||.
||R
||D
=======burnhamthorpe======


EDIT: NVM you figured it out (Thank god for Map Quest)

[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:28
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

@Tesla, im going to kitchener tomorrow my grandma lives there
:O
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
Im 14 goin 15 and i live in missisauga ontario
Any one else here Canadian? I am pretty sure HTS-noob is



I live in Markham 30 mins from missisauga, wanna hook up? I'm 43 and looking for hot young love.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:35
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uh:
I live in Markham 30 mins from missisauga, wanna hook up? I'm 43 and looking for hot young love.


I lawled sooo hard when I read this
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:38
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

LOLOLOLOLOL
anyone go to Gonzaga (flame away, im catholic)
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:41
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
LOLOLOLOLOL
anyone go to Gonzaga (flame away, im catholic)



I almost went there because one of my friends was going to (He switched to Loyola) but since I'm not exactly a religous boy... ya, Erinjail it is
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:46
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

You shouldve gone! that wouldve been sick, two totseans at the same schol, imagine the havoc
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:50
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

One thing's for sure: Catholicism (sp?) would never be the same
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:50
TaughtSee TaughtSee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

wow an all canadian thread. no flames..fuckin boring canadians. rape a jew nigger or sumthing COME ON!!!

wats so big about 2 ppl who registered to totse at same school?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:53
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

Get off our private chat channel you nig jew, jew raper
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:54
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by TaughtSee:
wow an all canadian thread. no flames..fuckin boring canadians. rape a jew nigger or sumthing COME ON!!!

wats so big about 2 ppl who registered to totse at same school?



You're forgetting its out in Canadia eh?! I know there is only 1 person in my school who even knows TotSE exists

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
Get off our private chat channel you nig jew, jew raper


Well put! Wait... you're Catholic?!



[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:56
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

Im not a devot catholic at all
And same i am pretty sure only 2 people know about totse in my school;
me and this guy i told

Btw im going to bed, my sis bday tomorrow and we are having brunch!

[This message has been edited by Uber_Apples (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:58
TaughtSee TaughtSee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

why dont you just swap msn or sum shit
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:59
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

Well cya later... eventually, ya well bye then!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:59
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

Cuz you touch your self at night

add me on msn HMM? HSS? TSS? what is your name? i got bad memory i think its HSS anywho im apples_r0x(at)hotmail.com

LOL its HTS

[This message has been edited by Uber_Apples (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:00
TaughtSee TaughtSee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
Cuz you touch your self at night

add me on msn HMM? HSS? TSS? what is your name? i got bad memory i think its HSS anywho im apples_r0x(at)hotmail.com

LOL its HTS




oh really? tell me wen to stop
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:03
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Young Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Uber_Apples:
Cuz you touch your self at night

add me on msn HMM? HSS? TSS? what is your name? i got bad memory i think its HSS anywho im apples_r0x(at)hotmail.com

LOL its HTS




I'll add you next time I go online

 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:04
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Young Canadians

ok

pcccc
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics