About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:26
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default are YOU circumcised?

i am.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:27
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Nope, not jewish.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:27
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Nope. Im not a jew.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:29
Lazy Serotonin Lazy Serotonin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

I've to make an appearance here.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:29
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

in AMERICA (the country that can kick ur country's ass) a lot of non-kike males are circumcised.

[This message has been edited by analcunt (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:30
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Almost everyone is circumsized here in the U.S. as far as I know.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:32
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
Almost everyone is circumsized here in the U.S. as far as I know.


wow, you've seen a lot of cocks in ur day.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:32
DTP DTP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

No. I live in the US. I haven't seen a lot of penises so I can't comment on the validity of PapaSmurf's comment, but I don't think it's very accurate
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:32
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by analcunt:
in AMERICA (the country that can kick ur country's ass) a lot of non-kike males are circumcised.


oooooHHHHHHHHH, so your a jew?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:34
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by Lazy Serotonin:
I've to make an appearance here.


A/S/L (Well minus the S I hope you're all male) from now on!

15/male(duh!)/Canada!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:34
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

No, I am not. I am glad I am not as well, I have seen the circumsision pictures.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:34
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:
[QUOTE]
oooooHHHHHHHHH, so your a jew?



no, you ugly-ass myspace-using mofo.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:36
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by analcunt:
no, you ugly-ass myspace-using mofo.



omg n00b looks at teh profile n00b hehe.... JEW!
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:36
Regular
 
S. Africa
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

17/m/ohio

circumcised.

non jewish.

k.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:37
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Just cuz ur not a jew doesnt mean you have to be uncircumcized -.-''

and yes, i am, and no, im not a jew
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:38
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

"...data from the National Health and Social Life Survey. That survey questioned men who were born from 1932 through 1971. Laumann reported that the overall incidence of circumcision in U.S. born men was 77 percent"

source: http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:41
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:

omg n00b looks at teh profile n00b hehe.... JEW!



fuck you emo kid. ur pictures are gay.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:49
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by analcunt:
fuck you emo kid. ur pictures are gay.



1) You think that profile is for real? Being from totse you should know better.
2) Why the fuck are you looking at my totse profile? You know im better than you.
3) Picture(S)? There is only one way you could look at all my pictures, this being having your own account aswell there fore bringing up the ever so popular.... SELF PWN.

SELF PWN
SELF PWN
SELF PWN
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:50
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

I got the chop. It's mad shit. im also drunk
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:51
person person is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

im hooded and proud
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:52
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by whocares123:
17/m/ohio
circumcised.



whocares123? More like JEWcares123!!!!!!

 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:53
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Your Myspace made me lol.

In answer to this thread, no I'm not. But I'm also a girl.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:53
Lazy Serotonin Lazy Serotonin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by analcunt:
wow, you've seen a lot of cocks in ur day.


Damn, that made me laugh.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:54
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

for fuckin sure!
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:56
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Nope. One good thing my father ever did for me, put his foot down and said I'm remaining uncut.


Damn proud, uncut.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:00
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:

1) You think that profile is for real? Being from totse you should know better.
2) Why the fuck are you looking at my totse profile? You know im better than you.
3) Picture(S)? There is only one way you could look at all my pictures, this being having your own account aswell there fore bringing up the ever so popular.... SELF PWN.

SELF PWN
SELF PWN
SELF PWN



you made a list, you are gay. plus you have a myspace w/ gay pictures.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:02
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:03
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Yes, not a Jew.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:05
QuadDamage QuadDamage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:
oooooHHHHHHHHH, so your a jew?


*You're*

Learn how to spell dumb-dumb.

 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:06
SodaGuy SodaGuy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Yes. I thought most people were.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:07
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by QuadDamage:
*You're*

Learn how to spell dumb-dumb.




Wow, this guy is fucking smart!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:07
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

my dad caresses my shoulders as he kisses the back of my neck.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:09
QuadDamage QuadDamage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by Chaos Deathcult:
Wow, this guy is fucking smart!


You�re right for once. Congratulations.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:10
patmagroin patmagroin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

circumcised, but i still got smegma.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:22
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:32
No_Friends No_Friends is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

No.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:33
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by QuadDamage:
*You're*

Learn how to spell dumb-dumb.





Fuck, I hate when that one slips by me.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:42
Radical_Extreme Radical_Extreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by Loc Dogg:
I got the chop. It's mad shit. im also drunk


HAHAH I AS WELL!!!! Props thug-unit !WOoOoo sans-foreskin brethren UNITE
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:45
TaughtSee TaughtSee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

my penis is big like how you say... peanut?
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:51
xcarc xcarc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

I prefer the terms "mutilation" and "penile reduction" to circumcision. Closer to the truth.

And yes, I am mutilated.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:54
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by xcarc:
I prefer the terms "mutilation" and "penile reduction" to circumcision. Closer to the truth.

And yes, I am mutilated.



Woot!
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:05
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:

Originally posted by asma123
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER



[This message has been edited by Sinny (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:14
TaughtSee TaughtSee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

if you are or arent... www.bmevideo.com
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:16
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by TaughtSee:
if you are or arent... www.bmevideo.com
Shut up troll. At least you aren't hiding the links.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:46
NumB-nUTz NumB-nUTz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

18/m/uk/non jew/girlfriend loves it/enough said.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:56
PetSematary PetSematary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

I did a poll on this not too long ago, in fact this seems to be a weekly topic.

Eight circumsized inches, you want it in your mouth or your ass?
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:03
bg58074 bg58074 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

27/m/usa, got the snip.

EDIT : On second thought, I guess the "m" is irrelevant.

[This message has been edited by bg58074 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:15
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Cut and proud...Personally I think being uncut is kind of sick. You probably need to like pull it back when you pee so it doesnt get all over the place..

[This message has been edited by kinship (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:31
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

YES
 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:36
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Uncut... Personally I couldn't imagine life cut. I think I would be depressed all the time if I was cut.

quote:
Originally posted by kinship:
You probably need to like pull it back when you pee so it doesnt get all over the place..



Haha, I haven't laughed so hard in ages.
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:41
Regular
 
London
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

No.
It's like ripping fingernails off because dirt can get under them when you have poor hygiene.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:42
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:
No.
It's like ripping fingernails off because dirt can get under them when you have poor hygiene.



I dont know about you, but I cut my finger nails.
 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:48
Regular
 
London
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by kinship:
I dont know about you, but I cut my finger nails.



I didn't say cut, I said rip off. Like the whole thing.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:53
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:

I didn't say cut, I said rip off. Like the whole thing.



The point Im trying to make is that we don't rip our whole penis off either, its like cutting your nails just to make it easier to clean and what not.

[This message has been edited by kinship (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #55 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:56
Regular
 
London
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by kinship:
The point Im trying to make is that we don't rip our whole penis off either, its like cutting your nails just to make it easier to clean and what not.





My point was that is is just like ripping your fingernails out , as in the penis is your finger, and the fingernail protects your finger, and gets dirt under it, much like a foreskin does with your penor, but you dont think it's acceptable to rip your fingernails out.

[This message has been edited by uncopyrightable (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #56 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:59
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Meh, Whatever you want to say. I don't think finger nails and fore skin are the same so yeah.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:13
Regular
 
Vermont
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by kinship:
Cut and proud...Personally I think being uncut is kind of sick. You probably need to like pull it back when you pee so it doesnt get all over the place..




Actually, that's entirely the case. Pretty much the only negative about having foreskin.
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:20
TXOgre TXOgre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

If you don't get circumsized, you go to hell.
 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:26
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

no, becuase i don't have a penis. i'm a girl.
 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:31
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

quote:
Originally posted by elektrik toast:
no, becuase i don't have a penis. i'm a girl.

pics?
 #61 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:35
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

Since my dick grows inwards I guess I was born without a foreskin.
 #62 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:42
L3viDoG L3viDoG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are YOU circumcised?

yep But Im no fucking Kyke
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics