About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:34
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Do you like me?

What do you think of me? like me? hate me? indifferent? i just wanna know
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:37
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Do you like me?

I like you. You point out the obvious, we need someone like you to show dumbass people the obvious statements they never see.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:38
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

I like you!!

*e-hug*

I actually don't know you..
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:39
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

Indifferent. You haven't pissed me off

*Handcuffs flood control to a bed and gets herpes infested slut anally rape*
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:43
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

wow. this sunk to the bottom of the page. fast. flaim' fast

for australians, youll know what im talking about
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:50
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

quote:
Originally posted by masteroftheobvious:
wow. this sunk to the bottom of the page. fast. flaim' fast

for australians, youll know what im talking about



I dont know what your talking about
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:51
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

I <3 U w/ MOUTH KTHXBAI!!!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:52
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

quote:
Originally posted by masteroftheobvious:
wow. this sunk to the bottom of the page. fast. flaim' fast

for australians, youll know what im talking about



I think I know what you're talking about, but it's on the end of my tongue (I don't know why it's there, since I'm not talking) and I can't think straight. ARGGHHH! You broke my brain!
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:56
TaughtSee TaughtSee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

quote:
Originally posted by Kimness:
I think I know what you're talking about, but it's on the end of my tongue (I don't know why it's there, since I'm not talking) and I can't think straight. ARGGHHH! You broke my brain!



owned..

i dont know you, so i dont like you. i suspect your a terrorist. i respect that. i like you. i feel we are getting to close now that i like you. i hate you.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:04
Schmazz Schmazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

I liked you up until this post...
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:07
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

Who are you?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:29
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: Do you like me?

Get rid of that hair cut man. I'd say cut it down to spike standards, then get some gel and spike it. Simple and effective.

PS. You're not ugly.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:45
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

quote:
Originally posted by DesyphIX:
Get rid of that hair cut man. I'd say cut it down to spike standards, then get some gel and spike it. Simple and effective.

PS. You're not ugly.



er.....who are you? have you ever seen me?
sorry if this thread annoyed people, ive just been curious for so long...i thought id find out. also, the flamin' fast thing is form the optus thing, with the zebra.

"Thats fast. Flamin' fast."
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:48
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

YES! That's it! Thankyou, now I can rest easy at night.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:49
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

meh
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:44
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

no
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:51
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: Do you like me?

From what I've seen, you're not that bad a person.

- Rabb
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:58
Streetvision Streetvision is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you like me?

I don't even know you.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics