About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:32
captain_kirk captain_kirk is offline
Regular
 
Default To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Does anybody else have this problem? There are things I see, and I just have the urge to lick them. A couple seconds ago it was this ruler, and even though it tasted quite hanous and had probably touched the grubby fingers of 8 different hooligans, I didn't care.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:33
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

lick my balls.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:36
sewer_zombie sewer_zombie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

sometimes I have to smell something for no reason at all...
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:36
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

The hell?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:43
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Hello there Kirk.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:45
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Not really. :/

Obsessive Compulsive?
{DA}
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:45
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

People can't resist the urge to lick me.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:46
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
People can't resist the urge to lick me.


*licks MLoR*

Tasty!!!!
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:46
Regular
 
California
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

*smells bag of Marijuana*

*_*
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:46
Frosty the Stoner Frosty the Stoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Yous one crazy mutafucka kirk.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:47
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by DEADBEATDAD:
*smells bag of Marijuana*

*_*



*Looks over at DEADBEATDAD and joins him.*
{DA}

[This message has been edited by DA (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:50
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

I do the samething in a sense, I pop my jaw or bite down on my cheek, Even that it causes pain or damage I keep doing it...I may not have OCD but, its a pretty strange thign.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:50
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Care to join me? http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/4062/af0038ly.jpg
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:56
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

I'm so germaphobic that yesterday night at a cafe my fork touched the table I was eating at. Even though I had half of my meal left, I stopped eating for fear of being infected by germs. I thought about trying to finish eating my meal with the butter knife but that would've been awkward. I guess I could've asked for another fork but I didn't.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:58
CIA CIA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Anyone care to join me?
http://tinyurl.com/evwjo
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:58
Regular
 
California
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by the phantom stranger:
I'm so germaphobic that yesterday night at a cafe my fork touched the table I was eating at. Even though I had half of my meal left, I stopped eating for fear of being infected by germs. I thought about trying to finish eating my meal with the butter knife but that would've been awkward. I guess I could've asked for another fork but I didn't.


One time at Dennys the fork they gave me to eat with was all crusty and shit.....We just left
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:02
Regular
 
Charlotte, NC
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Box Of Cookies:
Care to join me? [URL=http: //img226.i mageshack. us/img226/ 4062/af003 8ly.jpg]ht tp://img22 6.imagesha ck.us/img226/4062/af0038ly.jpg[/URL]


The fuck? Are you doing that your self??? Hopefully thats a chick... please, let that be a chick...
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:03
racecardriver racecardriver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

I would lick a baboon probably.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:04
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Nope sorry i dont have that problem.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:06
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by DEADBEATDAD:
One time at Dennys the fork they gave me to eat with was all crusty and shit.....We just left

Eww. Thats sick.

I went to Dennys last month and ordered a Belgian waffle. Instead of bringing me the waffle the waitress brought me biscuits and gravy. But I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to get fired.

 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:08
moonmeister moonmeister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

Are youse reverting to childhood? Where an infant confuses the world with breasts & wants to put it All in her mouth?

Don't worry...everyone knows girls are dirty & buggy.

Everytime some science geek takes surface cultures from the washrooms of the two most popular genders...the Women's always has twice as many filthy organisms.

So...had any good organisms lately?

How about when Scigeeks take cultures from the Makeup Samples at stores? The Staph & Fecal Coliform in the makeup?

Dirtydirtydirty girlszszszs.

Just think...one day you might be just another Dirty Nurse? Of course...they're the best kind.

[This message has been edited by moonmeister (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:08
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat:
Are you doing that your self???


Yeah dude. Pretty sweet.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:12
Regular
 
Charlotte, NC
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Box Of Cookies:
Yeah dude. Pretty sweet.



Disturbing... Did you come in your mouth??? please say no...

[This message has been edited by blackcat (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:13
Moderator
 
Copenhagen
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by moonmeister:
Just think...one day you might be just another Dirty Nurse? Of course...they're the best kind.


MMMmmmm, dirty nurses; my only weakness...

 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:14
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

i get random urges to bite people.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:17
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat:

Disturbing... Did you come in your mouth??? please say no...




......

The CIA made me do it dude.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:35
Regular
 
Charlotte, NC
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Box Of Cookies:

......

The [b]CIA
made me do it dude.[/B]


That sucks... (no pun intended)
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:46
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
lick my balls.



that is all
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:54
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: To Lick, or Not to Lick?

kirk i have the same problem but i want to sleep ON the object/person lets say it gets odd some times apperantly some people dont like it when strangers sleep on them
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics