About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:31
Regular
 
Default Which South Park episodes should I download?

And none from season 2, I have that on DVD.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:32
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

download the one where the fat guy is fat
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:36
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

The one where that one kid kills the other kid's family & feeds them to him always makes me lol. I'm not a big south park fan though so I don't know if that's one of the ones you already have.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:05
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

Negoplasty, The Joseph Smith story about Mormonism(FUCKING HILARIOUS).
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:16
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

The one with NAMBLA, the Michael Jackson one, and Lord of the Rings
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:18
bailoutaccount bailoutaccount is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

All of them, you uncle fucker. Yeah, the movie is uncut on Comedy Central right now.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:20
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker
Get the one with the 'm' word and the one with the wall of china (the great) (with the chity wok)
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:20
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

None of them, South Park sucks.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:33
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

the succubus one.... chef's dad is so funny.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:35
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

oh fuck yes, the mormon one..the funniest one ever....kennys psp (very rare) and stuck in the closet...the best episodes. and negroplasty. and the one where the kid kills this guys parents and feeds them to him in chilli con carne cos he wont give him 20 bucks for his pubes back
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:36
db26 db26 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

Episode 501: Scott Tenorman Must Die.

Episode fucking kicks ass.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:37
infinities edge infinities edge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

All or season 5 or eposode 501 - Scott Tenorman Must Die.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:39
infinities edge infinities edge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

quote:
Originally posted by db26:
Episode 501: Scott Tenorman Must Die.

Episode fucking kicks ass.




Motherfucker I hate you, you had better be ready to eat your parents. I hate masteroftheobvious as well.

[This message has been edited by infinities edge (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:40
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

I like the Christmas one with all the songs, especially Hitler singing O Tannenbaum.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:55
person person is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

you should get off your ass and buy the rest of the dvds
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:57
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

quote:
Originally posted by person:
you should get off your ass and buy the rest of the dvds


That fucking breaks a nigger. I gave them all to my wife for her birthday last year, set a motherfucker back over 150 bucks.

Damn woman won't accept Chinese bootlegs. I think that's rediculous, they're the exact same thing only in a cooler box and a lower price tag.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:11
BOMBS_AWAY BOMBS_AWAY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

the ones where kenny dies anyone know a good place to get southpark episodes? post it.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:12
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Which South Park episodes should I download?

I suppose I ought to torrent all the seasons, since I have them all on DVD.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics