About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:56
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default post pics of your g/f

http://tinyurl.com/przg2

Ain't she cute?

[This message has been edited by asma123 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:57
Millixion Millixion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
http://tinyurl.com/przg2

Ain't she cute?





Shouldn't have edited it. I liked the fish better.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:58
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

So strong...
{DA}
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:58
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by Millixion:

Shouldn't have edited it. I liked the fish better.



I fucked up ...
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:59
Millixion Millixion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
So strong...
{DA}



Best game ever.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:00
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

Dude it's a Dell....

haha DA you crack my shit up. So strong, yet so so sexy....

[This message has been edited by RandomHero (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:04
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

is asma123, in fact, a real person?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:06
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by deadteenager:
is asma123, in fact, a real person?


fo'sho'
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:06
juvenile1 juvenile1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
http://tinyurl.com/przg2

Ain't she cute?




So cute it makes me wanna vomit.

 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:08
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
fo'sho'


You got me twice in this thread.

First I thought that G/F stood for Girl friend, then I thought it stood for Gold Fish.
{DA}
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:09
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

white power
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:10
kenshin_kid kenshin_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

i'm gonna wait for someone to post tubgirl, then for someone to go "Oh darn! I should of learned by now to never click on a link on totse!"
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:18
fire is cool fire is cool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

My gf: http://tinyurl.com/faas
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:20
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

I don't need a gf, Im self-sufficient
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:24
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

I choose to take the title of this thread seriously. I'm single, so here's a recent ex.
http://i1.tinypic.com/rrpaaq.jpg

You can't see it in the pic at all but her bra size is D. The only redeeming value of this bitch.

[This message has been edited by PapaSmurf (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:29
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by kenshin_kid:
i'm gonna wait for someone to post tubgirl, then for someone to go "Oh darn! I should of learned by now to never click on a link on totse!"


tubgirl is pass�.

anyhow, i've become desensitized to her...um..."charms", by now.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:43
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

I'd post a pic of my gf, but im sure she doesn't want people fappin to her uber hotness (lol)
also if she ever found this site and saw she was on it i would be dead
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:01
BattleTested BattleTested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Box Of Cookies:
I don't need a gf, Im self-sufficient


holy shit! is that you?
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:10
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by BattleTested:
holy shit! is that you?


 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:13
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

ok here goes http://tinyurl.com/k4prc im on the left
lol my bad, she is on the left :P
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:28
Moderator
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

Two of my bitches.

I'm sorry, I've forgotten how to do hyperlink thing properly.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:33
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

guinea pigs :O :O :O
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:34
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

Thank God they're not gerbils.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:25
Mr.Happy Mr.Happy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post pics of your g/f

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
Thank God they're not gerbils.


Yeah, that would be sick.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics