About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:45
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

Well, Lately, I've been pressing that fucking clear fields button so much, that just pisses me off. I waste my time typing, and after having written so much in the reply/thread thingy, I press submit reply/new topic... It just pisses me off. Let's remove it.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:46
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

Owned by haste.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:48
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Owned by haste.


*Castes Slow2*
{DA}
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:50
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
*Castes Slow2*
{DA}



Just SLOW down

*casts lvl 99 Curse of Ass Rape on flood control*
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:53
SephirothAngelus SephirothAngelus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

Wow, I've never ever had this problem. You sure you don't just have a problem using the mouse?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:54
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Just SLOW down

*casts lvl 99 Curse of Ass Rape on flood control*



Flood Control is defeated!

You gain 10,000 exp points.

HTS-Noob gains a Totse level!
+3 post count
+2 Flames
+2 Flame Defense
+4 Vet status

You learned: Noob pwn!

Found 200 gold.
Found Staff of the Screaming Electron+3
{DA}
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:54
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

MLOR is right. Just chill out.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:07
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

Don't get mad at us beause you're a dumbass.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:11
Regular
 
S. Africa
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

In the two years plus that I've been here I've never once hit "clear fields" by mistake. In fact I don't think I've ever once hit "clear fields" on purpose, because I haven't had a need for it.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:22
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

Thats the first time Ive used that.

Nothing a little ctrl+z cant fix.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:48
Spatula Tzar Spatula Tzar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: move the clear fields button to the right hand, or away from submit reply/new topic

I find the clear button pointless anyway. Ctrl+A+delete works just as well, and is less prone to false positives.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics