About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:43
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

Why the fuck did we give it to everyone and who speaks whatever flavour of gibberish?

It's just plain stupid... now we have a bunch of japs uploading videos of them killing kittens and vandalising our creations of DrawBall... and whenever you want to download some software it comes with a bunch of different language files

ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY INTERNET!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:45
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

Asphyxia okaasan wa kusai desu.
{DA}
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:45
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

A nadie le importa.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:45
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

That and now we "accidentally" stumble upon people drinking sperm
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:47
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

EDIT: AHH DOUBLE POST *WITH* FLOOD CONTROL!? I'M MENTAL!

[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:51
Regular
 
S. Africa
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Why the fuck did we give it to everyone and who speaks whatever flavour of gibberish?

It's just plain stupid... now we have a bunch of japs uploading videos of them killing kittens and vandalising our creations of DrawBall... and whenever you want to download some software it comes with a bunch of different language files

ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY INTERNET!



Did you ever post nude pics, motherfucker?

 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:02
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

The funniest gibberish was at the last company I worked for.

It's damn cool company but some of the foreigners they hire are arrogant and stupid.

#1. South Americans, Panamanians specifically. They never shut up. And yeah, one week I had a tooth ache, and listening to this fucker speaking crappy spanish all day made my eye and throat ache.

I really didn't care about that if it was work related, hey, it's work, but it wasn't. He's just being an arrogant POS. I'd fire him in an instant and not look back.

#2: Indians, stupid language sounds like chicken scratch. If it was buisness related it would be in English, but it's always some crap spoken in wispers. Pathetic, I'd fire them too and ask questions later.

And don't think I'm against all foreigners.

Most Europeans, Japanese and Chinese, they shut up and work. Like me.

I must say, American's didn't make a good show there, mostly they come across as pathetic whiners.

 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:28
drPhroid drPhroid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

"flavour"?

goddamn foreigner.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:42
Moderator
 
Copenhagen
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

Ja, for som vi alle sammen ved, er engelsk det eneste sprog vi kan komunikere p�, fordi vi allesammen er en flok kvajpander...

Ser du, vi er sjovt nok et par stykker, som har l�rt de meget simple f�rdigheder som det kr�ves, for at kunne g�re os forst�elige, p� et v�ld af andre sprog, af hvilke jeg finder det h�jest usandsynligt, at "mennesker" som dig, nogensinde ville kunne mestre blot et af dem nok til, at kunne fatte at jeg lige har revet dig rundt i r�vsk�gget.

Luk nu bare fissen, og lad v�re med at sprede alt dit ligegyldige mundlort, p� forh�nd tak.
(Men det fattede du vel heller ik' en meter af...)
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:57
ihatehippies ihatehippies is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

Asphyxia es homosexual
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:17
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

IMO all english is the way of the future!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:24
Spatula Tzar Spatula Tzar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

Forget english, let's switch to newspeak.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:29
Stop Stop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
Asphyxia okaasan wa kusai desu.
{DA}



Hai, Soudesune. DA-san wa ogenkidesuka? Sundeimasuka?
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:31
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

NEIN!
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:43
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

OLA!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:46
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

quote:
Originally posted by Kleenex:
NEIN!


Ein fur mich
Ein fur dich

Mir habe zwei schwanz! Ein ist ins die mutter auf Aludin, und die zweiter ist ins die arsche auf die mutter auf aludin.

FUBAR German FTW! =D
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:54
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

A mon avis, tu devrais amener ta mere chez moi, donc je peux l'enculer. Kay?

[This message has been edited by DerDrache (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:58
Montezuma Montezuma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

Pourquoi l'anglais et non une autre langue?
Je veux dire, l'anglais n'est qu'une langue parmis tant d'autre et rien ne la rend sup�rieure aux autres.

Ton handicap mental est peut-�tre bien la cause de tous tes soucis. �tant donn� que tu es trop supide pour apprendre une autre langue, ou bien d'autres langues, tu crois n�c�ssaire que toute la plan�te te prette attention. Je crois que tu as 11 ans et que tu manques de maturit�, d'intelligence et d'int�r�t.

[This message has been edited by Montezuma (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:59
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

J'aime le singe
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:51
potentgirt potentgirt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

pene
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:03
PuppetMaster PuppetMaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

Jebi se majmune.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:53
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

\\Where's the beef, bitch?\\

Can someone translate that to French please?


 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:09
kieren kieren is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

quote:
Originally posted by Brian OBlivion:
\\Where's the beef, bitch?\\

Can someone translate that to French please?




Ou est le boeuf, salope?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:22
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

quote:
Originally posted by geekykiddo:
Ein fur mich
Ein fur dich

Mir habe zwei schwanz! Ein ist ins die mutter auf Aludin, und die zweiter ist ins die arsche auf die mutter auf aludin.

FUBAR German FTW! =D



Nein, wir mu�en gute Deutsche schreiben.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:38
mithrilglove mithrilglove is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers


internet is van iedereen, strontduwer, mongolen zoals jij zouden er moeten afgesmeten worden.
stomme kak-amerikanen die denken dat het internet hun eigendom is.

greetz,
'glove

 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:54
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

quote:
Originally posted by kieren:
Ou est le boeuf, salope?


Thank you :-)
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:52
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

il padano dovrebbe essere la lingua officiale di internet non l'inglese, fai a dar via il cul bruit neger!!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:56
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wish we had kept the internet for English speakers

me to
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics