About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:53
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Do this now

Alright get some clean water or some orange juice, now get some tussin/any cough medicine. Sit on your couch and drink the water/orange juice casually and just relax. Okay now take some 4 spoonfuls of tussin. Okay don't start thinking this will get you high. Go blow your nose. Now go drink some more orange juice/water. Now just go about your things, do this for at least 3 days and you will start feeling better.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:57
fabrication of the mind fabrication of the mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

I only have one thing to say...

Genius.

...
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:58
2006 is GAY 2006 is GAY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

.....
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:01
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

This will seriously make you feel better and you will feel really good if you take five

edit: note this thread contains content

*i'm still fresh*

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:08
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

I tried it and I feel so good.

*i'm so fresh*
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:15
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

the feeling is...interesting..is it my brain cells dying?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:52
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

quote:
Originally posted by masteroftheobvious:
the feeling is...interesting..is it my brain cells dying?


No you were already retarted

*i'm still fresh*
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:04
Vai Vai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

You spelled retarded wrong. Now who is "retarted"?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:05
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

quote:
Originally posted by Vai:
You spelled retarded wrong. Now who is "retarted"?


It's called a typo you phairy

*i'm so fresh*
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:09
Vai Vai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do this now

The insult is ruined when you do a typo.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics