About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:08
Jojoman Jojoman is offline
Regular
 
Default I Ride The Yellow Bus

Stop trying to work your way up in the Social rankings of Totse, you're a mexican therefore, mathematicly you should be picking potatoes right now and have no access to internet.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:09
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

Bangbus?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:09
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

He is a ball ache, but you seem to be a larger ball ache!

Congratulations.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:09
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
Stop trying to work your way up in the Social rankings of Totse, you're a mexican therefore, mathematicly you should be picking potatoes right now and have no access to internet.

Blow me


quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Bangbus?

That's where I met your mom and stole her cookies

*i'm so fresh*

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:09
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jojoman:
[b]Stop trying to work your way up in the Social rankings of Totse, you're a mexican therefore, mathematicly you should be picking potatoes right now and have no access to internet.


Blow me[/B][/QUOTE]

Ill do it!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:09
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

Im slipping gears. I thought he was the black guy talking shit
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:11
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Im slipping gears. I thought he was the black guy talking shit


lawl
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:11
Jojoman Jojoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

That or Mexican. Either or it's still worse than a Chav.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:13
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
That or Mexican. Either or it's still worse than a Chav.


stfu

*i'm still fresh*
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:14
Jojoman Jojoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

It seems "stfu" is your best comeback up to date, return to yout field and provide my damn mashed potatoes.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:15
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
It seems "stfu" is your best comeback up to date, return to yout field and provide my damn mashed potatoes.


I suggest you spell check/grammar

*i'm so fresh*
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:16
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
It seems "stfu" is your best comeback up to date, return to yout field and provide my damn mashed potatoes.



As if you deserve mash potatoes.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:16
TheGreen007 TheGreen007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

all he does is make pointless topics so people remember his name , its called whoring for attention. you say something completely random and unintelligent so people think your funny or wierd so you get some sort of interation. he sucks off this asshole until he gets banned then starts over under a new name. blah blah blah....
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:20
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
I suggest you spell check/grammar

*i'm so fresh*




This is coming from a guy who uses Dat..
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:20
Jojoman Jojoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

Obviously the same motives used by our very own Harlequin Senior, Sleep time.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:20
Regular
 
Back In New Orleans!
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

some people have all the luck

i ride the blue one
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:26
NoLongerBanned NoLongerBanned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

You're helping him work his way up the social rankings by posting this thread about him.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:36
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by NoLongerBanned:
You're helping him work his way up the social rankings by posting this thread about him.


Good call
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:39
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

I think hes the shit, just because his name is indeed "I Ride The Yellow Bus."

Stay bay nigga.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:42
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
I think hes the shit, just because his name is indeed "I Ride The Yellow Bus."

Stay bay nigga.



Fo' shure

*i'm so fresh*
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:49
varactor_blue varactor_blue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
Stop trying to work your way up in the social rankings of Totse; You're a Mexican, therefore mathematically you should be picking potatoes right now and have no access to the Internet.


Quoted for truth, corrected for grammar/spelling.



[This message has been edited by varactor_blue (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:02
fabrication of the mind fabrication of the mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

Damn all of you �I Ride The Yellow Bus� bashers! How can you not see his distinguished mental prowess�? He is obviously gifted with phenomenal brilliance; truly a gift from God.

...
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:02
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

^^ Clone sn
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:04
Moderator
 
The Cahulawassee River
Default Re: I Ride The Yellow Bus

This sounds like a bunch of Bitching and Moaning.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics