About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:05
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Albanians?

I keep hearing someone talk about Albania. Isnt that were those Gypsies live? Or am I thinking turkey?

Anyways, What the fuck is a Gypsie? I know that bastard Hitler hated them and yet, of all the people Hitler persecuted, it seems most people didnt have a problem with Gypsies. Im not going to hate Gypsies so dont think Im being a dick, i dont know shit about them except for some of them joining circus's and becoming tarroh(spell check) card readers or palm readers.

Are Gypsies, Muslims?

-signed Confused
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:13
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
I keep hearing someone talk about Albania. Isnt that were those Gypsies live? Or am I thinking turkey?

ROFLMAO LOLLERSKATES!
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:15
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lacker:
[b]I keep hearing someone talk about Albania. Isnt that were those Gypsies live? Or am I thinking turkey?


ROFLMAO LOLLERSKATES![/B][/QUOTE]

Umm????????? not exactly the answer I was looking for but.... OK.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:15
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

Gypsies? Man heaps of those in Slovenia.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:17
Damko Damko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

Composition of the Albanian Population:

Albanian 95%, Greek 3%, other 2% (Vlach, Roma (Gypsy), Serb, Macedonian, Bulgarian) (1989 est.)

Muslim 70%, Albanian Orthodox 20%, Roman Catholic 10%

[This message has been edited by Damko (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:18
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Umm????????? not exactly the answer I was looking for but.... OK.


Yes, Albania is full of thieving Turkish gypsies.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:18
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanians?

I'm confused now.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:28
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
I'm confused now.


Albanians are Albanians, Albania is full of only Albanians. Albanians are descendants of mystical mountain eagles, hence there mystical powers. Gypsies are brown, Turks are brown, Albanians are white - real Caucasian.

http://tinyurl.com/q9boz
BALKAN DOMINATION!
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:41
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

OK, Let me restart the question here.

Are GYPSIES MUSLIMS? or is it an entirly different religion like a pagan type of religion?

Or, are some Gypsies, Catholic while others are athiest or muslims?

Thats really the goal of this question is to find out what religion they are.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:47
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
OK, Let me restart the question here.

Are GYPSIES MUSLIMS? or is it an entirly different religion like a pagan type of religion?

Or, are some Gypsies, Catholic while others are athiest or muslims?

Thats really the goal of this question is to find out what religion they are.



I don't fucking know. I'm not some expert on gypocity. One of my best friends Mom is Serb Orthodox Christian, Dad Muslim, and somehow he qualifies as a gypsy. I do know that there brown as shit and come from India.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:54
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

Whoa, Down boy. It wasn't a direct question at you whether I quoted you or not. Just throwing it at anyone. I just want to know who these people are. Just showing a pie chart of the percentage of albania doesnt tell me much about the culture or diversity (if any) of these people and the GYpsies.

My whole life I was taught not to be a dick towards people whether they were mexican or black or chinese or whatever but the same people (parents, teachers, fellow students, etc) never had a problem with making jokes about Gypsies. "Dont dress like a got damn Gypsie, dont be a thieving gypsie" or whatever the comment was. It seems no one on the planet likes them except maybe a few hippies and the singer from Fleetwood Mac.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:58
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Whoa, Down boy. It wasn't a direct question at you whether I quoted you or not. Just throwing it at anyone. I just want to know who these people are. Just showing a pie chart of the percentage of albania doesnt tell me much about the culture or diversity (if any) of these people and the GYpsies.

My whole life I was taught not to be a dick towards people whether they were mexican or black or chinese or whatever but the same people (parents, teachers, fellow students, etc) never had a problem with making jokes about Gypsies. "Dont dress like a got damn Gypsie, dont be a thieving gypsie" or whatever the comment was. It seems no one on the planet likes them except maybe a few hippies and the singer from Fleetwood Mac.



I like Gypsies. Its just fucking hilarious how much they steal shit for no reason at all. The above mentioned friend, whenever he comes over, always steals my shit. Then when he leaves, I'm like, woah, wtf, where'd the fucking oven go? Then I call him up and hes like "LOL! OMG DUDE I TOTALLY OWNED YOU!" and then I'm like "WTF! ROFL!" and then we meet in a trailor park and have buttsex.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:31
SAScukieMunster SAScukieMunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanians?

Gypsy http://tinyurl.com/9w676

Non-Gypsy http://tinyurl.com/s7sk5
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics