About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:57
Jojoman Jojoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

Well seeing is how everybody is saying they are King And Queen turning this into some kind of boring Forum, I am now empowering myself as the Totse Messiah.

What this means is that I have special powers from the Totse God (whoever that may be).

If you don't like it that means you must be:
Gay
Emo
Asian
Militant
Pedophile
Chav
Mormon

Edit:
quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
stfu

Mexicans


I am better than you.




[This message has been edited by Jojoman (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:58
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
Well seeing is how everybody is saying they are King And Queen turning this into some kind of boring Forum, I am now empowering myself as the Totse Messiah.

What this means is that I have special powers from the Totse God (whoever that may be).

If you don't like it that means you must be:
Gay
Emo
Asian
Militant
Pedophile
Chav
Mormon

I am better than you.




stfu
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:58
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

Your face should recieve a molotov.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:15
Emexthre Emexthre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

Your face should recieve my penis.

[This message has been edited by Emexthre (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:25
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
Well seeing is how everybody is saying they are King And Queen turning this into some kind of boring Forum, I am now empowering myself as the Totse Messiah.

What this means is that I have special powers from the Totse God (whoever that may be).

If you don't like it that means you must be:
Gay
Emo
Asian
Militant
Pedophile
Chav
Mormon

Edit: [QUOTE]Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
[b] stfu


Mexicans


I am better than you.


[/B][/QUOTE]


Jojomon? More like Jew-joman!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:32
wrk_sux wrk_sux is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:

What this means is that I have special powers from the Totse God (whoever that may be).



um that would be jeff hunter fucking noob
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:33
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

the Temple is rife with ignorance and hair-trigger cynicism.

accept it, or move on.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:34
SAScukieMunster SAScukieMunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

I was gonna say somethin' else but, you're gay.

[This message has been edited by SAScukieMunster (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:34
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

The real king is back.
{DA}
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:41
thedevilsrighthandman thedevilsrighthandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
The real king is back.
{DA}



HAIL KING DA!!1!

From the temple's Jester!!1!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:42
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

I'm not the king, but thanks!
{DA}
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:47
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
I'm not the king, but thanks!
{DA}



DA your the king of a part of totse...your the king of S
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:48
Regular
 
Inland Empire, CA
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

quote:
Originally posted by deadteenager:
the Temple is rife with ignorance and hair-trigger cynicism.

accept it, or move on.



 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:49
thedevilsrighthandman thedevilsrighthandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats this with the whole Totse Royalty

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
I'm not the king, but thanks!
{DA}



YOUR THE FUCKING KING SO DONT FUCKING ARGUE OR ILL PUSH FOR DIPLOMACY!!!!!!1111!!!!!!


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics