About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:49
chrome chrome is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm so 1337.

*Points at post count*

*Takes screenshot*

I've waited a long time for this.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:50
Regular
 
California
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

+1
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:50
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

Never post again, and be forever leet.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:51
Armageddon Armageddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

I passed that number a while ago. I didn't even notice it go by, honestly.

And whatever. You're actually 1338, not 1337.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:51
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

LOSER
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:51
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
[b]LOSER[/B]


stfu
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:56
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

i ride the yellow bus is a dumb nigger dont listen to him for two reasons

one. he is an asshat

two. he is a nigger asshat
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:59
LogicalEloquence LogicalEloquence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon:
You're actually 1338, not 1337.


Actually moron he posted when he had 1336 posts, so he has 1337 now. Not everyone is as stupid as you.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:03
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon:
I passed that number a while ago. I didn't even notice it go by, honestly.


 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:04
Regular
 
Toronto, ON
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

Sell your account.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:07
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

http://tinyurl.com/gbm52

0v3rcl0ck y0ur br34kf45t!!!

PS: I can speak l337 but im too lazy to make it unreadble..
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:11
Emexthre Emexthre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

0v3rcl0ck y0ur br34kf45t!!!

PS: I can speak l337 but im too lazy to make it unreadble..


1Ie3K 0\/3rC10o(ck T3|=| |Br34A|<fAa45T7> |\/|y N1GgA4555ssSs!!!11!!one!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:12
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

thanks emex
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:14
LogicalEloquence LogicalEloquence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

y0U 4|23 4LL 4 8UnCH 0f L4zy 45535 f0|2 n07 w4n71n6 70 M4K3 1nC0Mp|23H3n518L3 1337 7H3 w4y 17 5H0UL|} 83
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:16
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

00101010 01101001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01110011 01101000 00101010
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:16
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

well.. your l337 is comprehensable just so you know.. try harder
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:20
Emexthre Emexthre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

1llol5 610o\/v5 |\|0o |pRro0|Bl3|v| 1i3|< lo0G6!iC|<4l1 y0()|r 13e7 Is$ t3H $(u)XxX0orZ!11!11!! Mx3 1337 |=Tw!!110/n3?!!
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:22
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

I was talking to elequence but yeah thats kinda tough..
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:23
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

quote:
Originally posted by chrome:
*Points at post count*

*Takes screenshot*

I've waited a long time for this.



Gay.

 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:24
Emexthre Emexthre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

Translation:

Hahaha, No problem Glows. Also Logical your leet sucks. Emexthre's leet for the win!
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:25
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

Emex I never said I couldnt read it, I just said that it was a bit tougher to read.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:26
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

my leet pwns
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:27
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

quote:
Originally posted by chrome:
*Points at post count*

*Takes screenshot*

I've waited a long time for this.

I missed that post count. Oh well.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:29
Emexthre Emexthre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

Oh..yeah. Sorry bout that. Bus prove thyself worthy!
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:45
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

j00 s0 1337

700 bitches

[This message has been edited by woopsueypigs77 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:50
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

my 1337n355 will come soon enough.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:46
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

Well, you ruined it. You will never be 1337 again.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:55
chrome chrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

I did ruin it. Well, unless I deleted some posts.

I thought of the idea of starting another account, and using that one until it hit 1337 posts. Then, I'd create another....and another...and continually farm the post count of 1337.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:00
Mr. Stabby Mr. Stabby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

I have been posting on totse for a while now and i don't know how people have the time to build up such enourmous post counts, i have no idea what mine is but do you people have no life? Oh yeah, silly me. This is totse of course you have no lives.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:05
lisdexic lisdexic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

(0n6r475 4nd 600d j08.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:27
Armageddon Armageddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm so 1337.

quote:
Originally posted by LogicalEloquence:
Actually moron he posted when he had 1336 posts, so he has 1337 now. Not everyone is as stupid as you.


Too bad you couldn't tell what I was trying to make him do. I was trying to get him to post again, saying that he's not 1338 and is in fact 1337, which would make his post count 1338.

If you were so smart, you should have seen that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics