About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:16
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default Albanian muslims

Suck my big fat black cock.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:16
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanian muslims

quote:
Originally posted by Allah Your God:
Suck my big fat black cock.


shut up bitch
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:23
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanian muslims

http://tinyurl.com/ohtke

I'd rather listen to your instrumentals nigga!
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:29
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanian muslims

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
http://tinyurl.com/ohtke

I'd rather listen to your instrumentals nigga!



DAY - UM NIGGAH!!!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:35
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanian muslims

That music video was cool, nice flow, good beat. Got any more?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:42
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanian muslims

It's only 4:00 in albania, don't go away yet!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:46
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanian muslims

I think he's gone, damn. missed him by a minute.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:48
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanian muslims

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
It's only 4:00 in albania, don't go away yet!

http://tinyurl.com/ksosk http://tinyurl.com/hx38s http://tinyurl.com/fyqug

Theres some more, but these are the best, I can hook it up with the Albanian (videoless) rap if youre interested.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:58
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanian muslims

Sure, I'm down for good rap in any language.I've got english, spanish and french. Wouldn't mind albanian.

 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:59
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanian muslims

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Sure, I'm down for good rap in any language.I've got english, spanish and french. Wouldn't mind albanian.




If you don't mind the language, try find some rap by Edo Maajka, Tram 11 and Bolesna Braca. Balkan rap at its best, allegedly.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:01
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanian muslims

Yeah man, this looks like some good shit. Wish I knew what it was saying. The way the videos are done is very similar to spanish rap. Are the lyrics political?

edit: Will do Locc, thanks.

[This message has been edited by Zay (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:06
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanian muslims

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Sure, I'm down for good rap in any language.I've got english, spanish and french. Wouldn't mind albanian.



http://tinyurl.com/hq2rg Good sampling of shit, you can get the song names easier for searching on soulseek. Unikkatil, Milot, TBA, Imortel, Sacrifice, Presioni, are all on some raw gangster shit. Unikkatil/Milot are hands down the best.

Ritmi i Rruges is like the ras kass of Albanian rap, good political shit, and Etno Engjut is kind of shitty but they are the club bangers. Theres other good shit on there too. Media means media in Albanian.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:11
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Albanian muslims

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Yeah man, this looks like some good shit. Wish I knew what it was saying. The way the videos are done is very similar to spanish rap. Are the lyrics political?

edit: Will do Locc, thanks.



Proud to be Albanian - well, lol.

E premte - all about how Albanians are the Gods of the New York.

Hej - It ain't easy for a pimp.

Tirona - We run this shit.

And yeah, I don't listen to other Balkan rap much but Loccs on target. Monteniggers deserve to make the list also .


 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:13
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Albanian muslims

Thanks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics