About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:00
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

Some people are just born faggots, like all of you. Faggots suck dick. They're going to Hell. Like all of you.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:01
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

man ta'taqid annaka tuKHaaTib? Ata'rif man anaa? Uskut!! Sa'aqtuluk!
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:02
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

Troll a you are.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:02
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

Mmmmm... bacon!
{DA}
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:02
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
Mmmmm... bacon!
{DA}




Thats more grease than bacon.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:04
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
man ta'taqid annaka tuKHaaTib? Ata'rif man anaa? Uskut!! Sa'aqtuluk!


Speak Qur'anic Arabic you little asswipe. I refuse to reply to your corrupt shit.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:04
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

Ba Derka der
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:05
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

Date Registered: 03-19-2006
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 5
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http
Occupation: Watching you dumbfucks...
Location: Heaven

So the muslims' share heaven with the christians.

Great, just great.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:07
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Date Registered: 03-19-2006
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 5
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http
Occupation: Watching you dumbfucks...
Location: Heaven

So the muslims' share heaven with the christians.

Great, just great.




Thank fuck for atheism.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:07
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Something I forgot to tell that lil bitch Mohammed to tell you...

ﺣ&# 65209;A 276;᥽ 1;ﺢ ﻺ&# 65258;A 232;᥻ 8;ﻋ ﻋﺣA 209;᥿ 6;ﻣ ﺢ&# 65274;A 258;᥻ 2;ﻖ ﻋ&# 65227;ﺣ᥸ 9;ﻼ ﻣ&# 65186;A 274;᥽ 8;ﻐ ﻖ&# 65227;A 227;ﺣﺹ ﻼ&# 65251;A 186;᥿ 4;ﻪ ﻐ&# 65238;A 227;᥺ 7;ﺣﺹ&# 65276;A 251;᥶ 6;ﻺ ﻪ&# 65232;A 238;᥺ 7;ﻋ ﺣﺹA 276;᥽ 1;ﺢ ﻺ&# 65258;A 232;᥻ 8;ﻋ ﻋ&# 65187;ﺹ᥿ 6;ﻣ ﺢ&# 65274;A 258;᥻ 2;ﻖ ﻋ&# 65227;A 187;ﺹﻼ ﻣ&# 65186;A 274;᥽ 8;ﻐ ﻖ&# 65227;A 227;᥶ 7;ﺹﻼ&# 65251;A 186;᥿ 4;ﻪ ﻐ&# 65238;A 227;᥺ 7;ﺣ ﺹﻼA 251;᥶ 6;ﻺ ﻪ&# 65232;A 238;᥺ 7;ﻋ ﺣ&# 65209;ﻼ᥽ 1;ﺢ ﻺ&# 65258;A 232;᥻ 8;ﻋ ﻋ&# 65187;A 209;ﻼﻣ ﺢ&# 65274;A 258;᥻ 2;ﻖ ﻋ&# 65227;A 187;᥸ 9;ﻼﻣ&# 65186;A 274;᥽ 8;ﻐ ﻖ&# 65227;A 227;᥶ 7;ﺹ ﻼﻣA 186;᥿ 4;ﻪ ﻐ&# 65238;A 227;᥺ 7;ﺣ ﺹ&# 65276;ﻣ᥶ 6;ﻺ ﻪ&# 65232;A 238;᥺ 7;ﻋ ﺣ&# 65209;A 276;ﻣﺢ ﻺ&# 65258;A 232;᥻ 8;ﻋ ﻋ&# 65187;A 209;᥿ 6;ﻣﺢ&# 65274;A 258;᥻ 2;ﻖ ﻋ&# 65227;A 187;᥸ 9;ﻼ ﻣﺢﻺﻪﻐﻖﻋﻋ
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics