About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:44
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default I am Allah...

Hi,

This is Allah, your lord. I got bored one day and felt a little mean, so I decided "I'll make Totse!", first it was a dial up, then I made it available on the Internet. That's when it became funny as fuck. I am laughing my fucking turban off at you dumbfucks.

Totse's a great source of entertainment. And, at the end of the day, you're all going to hell! So, I'll laugh even more.

And that Albanian fucking "Muslim", I shit bacon in your face. Fucking retarded cunt. You're not a fuckin' Muslim, you're just a pure faggot.

Also, my spelling and grammar isn't great because I don't feel I should have to be correct in your fucking English crap, Arabic for me, muthafukaz.

Anyway, I'm just off to get a beer.

Later.



[This message has been edited by Allah Your God (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:45
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Is your turban really a bomb?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:45
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

will I be going to heaven oh great Allah?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:46
TXOgre TXOgre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

I don't believe you, show us a picture.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:46
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
Is your turban really a bomb?


That's Prophet Monhammed you idiot . Did you even read the Quran?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:47
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

*Starts eating bacon*
{DA}
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:48
Regular
 
Minneapolis
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Allah Your God:
Hi,

This is Allah, your lord. I got bored one day and felt a little mean, so I decided "I'll make Totse!", first it was a dial up, then I made it available on the Internet. That's when it became funny as fuck. I am laughing my fucking turban off at you dumbfucks.

Totse's a great source of entertainment. And, at the end of the day, you're all going to hell! So, I'll laugh even more.

And that Albanian fucking "Muslim", I shit bacon in your face. Fucking retarded cunt. You're not a fuckin' Muslim, you're just a pure faggot.

Also, my spelling and grammar isn't great because I don't feel I should have to be correct in your fucking English crap, Arabic for me, muthafukaz.

Anyway, I'm just off to get a beer.

Later.




All the mods of the the God forum should be named after dieties.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:48
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Please dont hurt me
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:48
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
That's Prophet Monhammed you idiot . Did you even read the Quran?



No, but I'm VERY tempted to order one!

Free bullshit
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:48
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by TXOgre:
I don't believe you, show us a picture.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1450/alcoholic7661311rs.jpg

That's me, motherfucker. Islam means peace!



[This message has been edited by Allah Your God (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:51
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Allah Your God:
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1450/alcoholic7661311rs.jpg

That's me, motherfucker. Islam means peace!



Gimli?! Is that you!?
{DA}
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:52
2006 is GAY 2006 is GAY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Ur GAY Fag so STFU.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:52
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
Is your turban really a bomb?


 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:53
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
Gimli?! Is that you!?
{DA}



You doubted me? You're going to hell to get assraped by the whole of the nigger race down there.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:53
Regular
 
Yes
Default Re: I am Allah...

explosiveturban head.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:55
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Roflmao. The snoopy is strong in this one. Didn't take long for you to come back, eh?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:56
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

The normal Allah was taken, that's too bad. Your second choice was good enough.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:56
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
Roflmao. The snoopy is strong in this one. Didn't take long for you to come back, eh?


The faggot is strong in that one.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:57
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
Roflmao. The snoopy is strong in this one. Didn't take long for you to come back, eh?



maaDHa qult?!?!?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:01
TXOgre TXOgre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

You're not Allah, you're Santa Clause.

Since I have your attention. Where's my fucking motorcycle???? I distinctly asked for a Hyabusa, and I don't see a fucking Hyabusa in the driveway!!
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:01
Hell in a Lunchbox Hell in a Lunchbox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

I am Morgan Freeman. And Morgan Freeman > Allah.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:03
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Allah Your God:
The faggot is strong in that one.


Pfft you love it when my pee pee merks your pinksock inside out, bitch don't lie.


quote:
maaDHa qult?!?!?

*scratches head* Dirka dirka?

[This message has been edited by ShqipTAR (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:11
-Mephisto- -Mephisto- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Why would god wear a hat?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:11
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
Pfft you love it when my pee pee merks your pinksock inside out, bitch don't lie.


[QUOTE]maaDHa qult?!?!?

*scratches head* Dirka dirka?

[/QUOTE]

I thought you spoke arabic!
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:13
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Allah Your God:
Hi,

This is Allah, your lord. I got bored one day and felt a little mean, so I decided "I'll make Totse!", first it was a dial up, then I made it available on the Internet. That's when it became funny as fuck. I am laughing my fucking turban off at you dumbfucks.

Totse's a great source of entertainment. And, at the end of the day, you're all going to hell! So, I'll laugh even more.

And that Albanian fucking "Muslim", I shit bacon in your face. Fucking retarded cunt. You're not a fuckin' Muslim, you're just a pure faggot.

Also, my spelling and grammar isn't great because I don't feel I should have to be correct in your fucking English crap, Arabic for me, muthafukaz.

Anyway, I'm just off to get a beer.

Later.




Is it true that you caused Hurricane Katrina?
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:15
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
I thought you spoke arabic!


My Arabic blows camel penis. I understood "are you" and that it. Only Arabic I know is from random shit my Shaykh says, and every day expressions such as 'InshAllah'.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:17
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Date Registered: 03-19-2006
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 10
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http
Occupation: Watching you dumbfucks...
Location: Heaven

What the hell? Hax! He registered tommorow!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:18
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
My Arabic blows camel penis. I understood "are you" and that it. Only Arabic I know is from random shit my Shaykh says, and every day expressions such as 'InshAllah'.


I'm learning arabic, though my pronunciation is shit. Especially with that stupid gagging sound
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:29
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
I'm learning arabic, though my pronunciation is shit. Especially with that stupid gagging sound


Arabic is a bitch, but the more you practice the better you get. I can repeat a bunch of Quranic phrases, I don't exactly know what the fuck they mean, but I can say them good enough so other people think I do.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:39
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Arabic isn't that hard, it's not easy, but there's much harder languages out there.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:43
arabic_male arabic_male is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Is it.....is it really you, my lord???
*bows*

Tell me oh God, what should I blow up next?!?!?!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:44
Allah Your God Allah Your God is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by arabic_male:
Tell me oh God, what should I blow up next?!?!?!


Yourself.

 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:53
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

ALLAHH!!!

http://tinyurl.com/jcyvp

 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:36
ihatehippies ihatehippies is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Allah Your God:
Hi,

This is Allah, your lord. I got bored one day and felt a little mean, so I decided "I'll make Totse!", first it was a dial up, then I made it available on the Internet. That's when it became funny as fuck. I am laughing my fucking turban off at you dumbfucks.

Totse's a great source of entertainment. And, at the end of the day, you're all going to hell! So, I'll laugh even more.

And that Albanian fucking "Muslim", I shit bacon in your face. Fucking retarded cunt. You're not a fuckin' Muslim, you're just a pure faggot.

Also, my spelling and grammar isn't great because I don't feel I should have to be correct in your fucking English crap, Arabic for me, muthafukaz.

Anyway, I'm just off to get a beer.

Later.




1. You are Allah...

THEREFORE

2. You are part of Islam...

THEREFORE

3. You are an asshole son of a whore.

PERIOD.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:55
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Alright thats it! Im goin' jihad on your Dutch loving racist ass!
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:02
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:

No, but I'm [b]VERY
tempted to order one!

Free bullshit[/B]


Exactly, bulshit.

I ordered my El Quran 2 months ago, and it hasn't arrived. Go mormon. Ive already go 2 mormon books.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:05
person person is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Goodbye.

oh yeah, and this thread is a few years late,

fuck off

[This message has been edited by person (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:13
OhMe OhMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

wtf i thought i was allah or was that a drug trip... shit cant remember
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:28
Regular
 
Chicago IL USA
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:

No, but I'm [b]VERY
tempted to order one!

Free bullshit[/B]


dude i ordered one, thanks!
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:13
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Box Of Cookies:
Exactly, bulshit.

I ordered my El Quran 2 months ago, and it hasn't arrived. Go mormon. Ive already go 2 mormon books.



I ordered a quran to. Now it's just a waiting game to see if it comes to norway.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:21
Moderator
 
Copenhagen
Default Re: I am Allah...

I ordered a quran too, but was extremely disappointed when it finally showed up; the pages are really thin and tear easily, they're rough as sandpaper, the ink rubs off, and it takes close a million wipes before you're done.

Talk about a shitty purchase, not good at all...
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:29
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by SHARP:
I ordered a quran too, but was extremely disappointed when it finally showed up; the pages are really thin and tear easily, they're rough as sandpaper, the ink rubs off, and it takes close a million wipes before you're done.


Then buy a decent one you cheap fuck.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:32
landfill landfill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Hell in a Lunchbox:
I am Morgan Freeman. And Morgan Freeman > Allah.


This man speaks the truth!
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:37
Moderator
 
Copenhagen
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Aseren:
Then buy a decent one you cheap fuck.


I did, they just don't seem to be capable of producing high quality products for consumers like me...
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:38
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Allah likes gerbils.

LIKES if you know what I mean.

 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:41
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: I am Allah...

Thread doesn't contain enough heresy.

THREAD FAILS
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:47
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

Allah enjoys corn up the bum.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:51
paintballa paintballa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

I shit on this thread.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:08
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Box Of Cookies:
Exactly, bulshit.

I ordered my El Quran 2 months ago, and it hasn't arrived. Go mormon. Ive already go 2 mormon books.




I'd like the book of Mormon, although I doupt they deliver to the UK.

I was going to order a quran, but I was talked out of it by friends. Not one person I told I was buying the book thought it was even remotely a good idea.

I'll order anything if its free, I just recently recieved delivery of tampons. Why? Because they were free.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:17
lilmo-23 lilmo-23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by Allah Your God:
Hi,

This is Allah, your lord. I got bored one day and felt a little mean, so I decided "I'll make Totse!", first it was a dial up, then I made it available on the Internet. That's when it became funny as fuck. I am laughing my fucking turban off at you dumbfucks.

Totse's a great source of entertainment. And, at the end of the day, you're all going to hell! So, I'll laugh even more.

And that Albanian fucking "Muslim", I shit bacon in your face. Fucking retarded cunt. You're not a fuckin' Muslim, you're just a pure faggot.

Also, my spelling and grammar isn't great because I don't feel I should have to be correct in your fucking English crap, Arabic for me, muthafukaz.

Anyway, I'm just off to get a beer.

Later.




stfu u stupid iggnorent faggit ur not allah i hate ppl like u u stupid fukin jewish faggit u wana start shit with me nigga al hurt u fukin faggit u wana meet and wach me blow up ur neck
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:56
DonMuttoni DonMuttoni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am Allah...

quote:
Originally posted by lilmo-23:
stfu u stupid iggnorent faggit ur not allah i hate ppl like u u stupid fukin jewish faggit u wana start shit with me nigga al hurt u fukin faggit u wana meet and wach me blow up ur neck


Ahhhhh aggressive grammarless noob! "sprays with water"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics