About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:55
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

WTF
Can't a guy go to a bar anymore with his friend?
Is my hair too long?
Was she just being an asshole because its fun?
I guess I should be more secure in my heterosexuality.
It just bugs me.
Fucking twat
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:56
Armageddon Armageddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Take your sister next time. I'm sure she'll enjoy it.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:56
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Maybe you're gay?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:58
Snuzzles Snuzzles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Aren't you a pedophile? I forget.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:58
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by THEatomicpunk:
Maybe you're gay?


I'm not.
Seriously, like if I imagine a naked man, I don't enjoy it.
If I imagine a naked woman, I enjoy it.
Proof positive Im not gazor
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:59
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:

I guess I should be more secure in my heterosexuality.



Your on the right track.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:03
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

She meant to say 'incestuous pedophile', drunk folks often have trouble with semantics, please forgive her.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:07
Spatula Tzar Spatula Tzar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Make out with her friend to prove her wrong.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:08
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

You should have said "Im not gay, im bi Sexual" and then pushed your friends head down on your crouch and kissed her.

 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:09
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

slap the whore
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:09
notracking notracking is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

just cause u kiss a guy doesn't mean ur gay
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:10
earth59x earth59x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
You should have said "Im not gay, im bi Sexual" and then pushed your friends head down on your crouch and kissed her.




win
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:11
Entheogenic Entheogenic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

I have a lot of gay friends, and when I go to parties with them, people often think I'm gay. If they try to make a pass at me, I just tell them. Most people usually get it after talking to me/being around me for a while though. I'm not well dressed enough to be gay.


Entheogenic
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:24
Da Black Ice Da Black Ice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

You should have fucked her in the ass right there.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:49
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
I'm not.
Seriously, like if I imagine a naked man, I don't enjoy it.
If I imagine a naked woman, I enjoy it.
Proof positive Im not gazor



You think about naked men?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:51
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Why do you care what some drunk skank in a bar said?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:53
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Dude, you mega missed out!

She was practically begging you to prove you weren't gay! You missed! You lose!
{DA}
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:03
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
Dude, you mega missed out!

She was practically begging you to prove you weren't gay! You missed! You lose!
{DA}




Exactly, plus if she really DID think you were gay she wouldn't of even talked to you at all.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:08
bringitonhome bringitonhome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Was it a gay bar?

Seriously though, Why does it matter anyway? I'm guessing she won't play any part in your life ever again, unless you seek her out, so just cut your losses. So you got called gay... big deal. There wouldn't be anything wrong with it if you were, so why get offended over something like that. It's not like she said that you screw your sister or something.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:10
DaMonic DaMonic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

I know you think your not gay, but when the public see 2 guys in matching outfits holding hands and kissing, they tend to think they are gay. Just come out of the closet already
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:16
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
I'm not.
Seriously, like if I imagine a naked man, I don't enjoy it.
If I imagine a naked woman, I enjoy it.
Proof positive Im not gazor



Exposo. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! I can solve your crisis right now. You must answer this qeustion without thinking. Do you like taking a shit? Im 100 percent serious. Answer the fucking qeustion!

 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:19
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:
Exposo. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! I can solve your crisis right now. You must answer this qeustion without thinking. Do you like taking a shit? Im 100 percent serious. Answer the fucking qeustion!





You spelt question wrong, not once, but twice.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:21
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:

You spelt question wrong, not once, but twice.




I also wrote a sentence in capitals! I think you spelled "spelt" wrong

[This message has been edited by HAND (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:23
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
I'm not.
Seriously, like if I imagine a naked man, I don't enjoy it.
If I imagine a naked woman, I enjoy it.
Proof positive Im not gazor




Why the fuck are you imagining naked men?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:48
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:

I also wrote a sentence in capitals! I think you spelled "spelt" wrong




Too shay.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:57
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:
Exposo. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! I can solve your crisis right now. You must answer this qeustion without thinking. Do you like taking a shit? Im 100 percent serious. Answer the fucking qeustion!




Dude I know what you're getting at... I actually made a thread about this once... people came to the conclusion that just cause you enjoy taking a shit, son't mean you're gay.
Do YOU enjoy a shit? I bet you do. All humans do.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:01
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
Dude I know what you're getting at... I actually made a thread about this once... people came to the conclusion that just cause you enjoy taking a shit, son't mean you're gay.
Do YOU enjoy a shit? I bet you do. All humans do.




YES EXPOSO!! YES! I ENJOY MY SHITS! I ENJOYS EM MUCH! BUT IM NOT ON TRIAL HERE!! YOU ARE! There's nothing wrong with being A gay. Embrace it. Embrace it hard....

[This message has been edited by HAND (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:05
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

If you like taking a shit, it means you aren't gay. Seriously. There's shit in your ass and it comes out nad there is nothing in your ass anymore and it feels better.....you know that means you are not gay.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:56
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Misfit:
Too shay.


Me thinks you spelled "touch�" wrong... but I'm am an idiot so who knows...
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:08
Markalon Markalon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

Long hair, emotional, and she gave you a chance to "prove" your not gay.You imaniaine naked men. The question should be is if you are straight?
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:24
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Me thinks you spelled "touch�" wrong... but I'm am an idiot so who knows...


LMFAO. Maybe I'll just shut up.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:30
drPhroid drPhroid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Dude, if you're not gay, that's cool. And if you're gay, that's cool. What's not cool is you getting bent out of shape over being thought gay. Since when do you live by what others think?

Nobody is 100% queer or 100% straight. Everyone falls somewhere in the grey area. So if you like chicks, date chicks, and relax. Let your actions speak louder than anyone's words.

doc
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:45
Regular
 
Waukegon Illinois
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

quote:
Originally posted by Trooper555:
slap the whore


Don't take that from some stupid bitch, there's nothing gay about getting drunk.

 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:50
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

http://www.gaytest.on.nimp.org/gaytest/are%20you%20gay.html?yesorno
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:54
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Some bitch at a bar last night implied me and my buddy were gay

cool
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics