About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:22
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default How twisty is YOUR penor?

I managed one and a half full rotations.
Unfortunately I don't have a camera.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:24
lobotomy lobotomy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How twisty is YOUR penor?

I dont have a penor.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:25
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How twisty is YOUR penor?

quote:
Originally posted by lobotomy:
I dont have a penor.


Noob. You should.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:26
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How twisty is YOUR penor?

You can't twist an iron rod more that once.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:26
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How twisty is YOUR penor?

My penis grows inward so I can't really get it twisted.

Hold on...

Nearly their..

Wait no it just ain't gonna happen.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics