About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:45
Regular
 
London
Default Post your thoughts thread!

"Yea, I'll make this thread and people will post what they think..."
" yea...."

Like that^ your exact thoughts, like to see if people have different ways of thinking etc.....

 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:47
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"damn, I told myself not to click this thread.. FUCKIN SHIT why did I waste my time on this"
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:49
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

Well I love her, but I love to fish... Spend all day out on this lake, and hell is all I catch. Well today she met me at the door and said I'd have to choose- if I hit that fishing hole today, she'd be packing all her things, and she'd be out by noon...
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:49
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

I am God. Bow down to me.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:50
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"I really hope having another child won't give me stretch marks...

I mean I didn't get any when I had Q but..."
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:51
heisler2 heisler2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"GET OUT OF MY MIND!"
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:53
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Hey this is wicked, I thought I'd get flamed for this, better not tell them I'm listening to limp bizkit.... woops."
"Damnit why did you think that, you fucking tard, stop deliberately thinking shit like that."
"OK"
"You havn't stopped"
"STFU!"
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:55
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Head-shopper neglects me all the time and pays more attention to Zay. I'm so depressed."
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:55
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Damn im tired...people suck for making me tired."

[This message has been edited by NarcolepticInsomniac (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:57
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"I'm going to post again"
"Fuck you."
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:59
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Tittyfuck"
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:01
Insane Worm Insane Worm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Why is my throat tingling?" (swallows) "Hmm, painful."

"HOLY SHIT CONDOM INSECTOCIDE POISON DEATH TV"
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:02
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"I really wish Q had shaved his legs before the photo shoot"

[This message has been edited by Head-shopper (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:03
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

Why are ginger people such fuck heads? That ginger git with the beard really fucked me off.

Was it because he was ginger? No, he was talking about me, fucka.

(A ginger guy with a beard really annoyed me like 5 minutes ago).

[This message has been edited by TheTuna (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:06
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

Asshole running.

[This message has been edited by MomentaryLapseOfReason (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:22
db26 db26 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"I came into this thread hoping to have more interesting thoughts than everyone else... But sadly, I don't."
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:48
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

*I'll bump this*
*yea*
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:49
Solidus Solidus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Why am I making my first post on totse here?"
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:57
The Nipple The Nipple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

Is this real? Life has become so surreal. Everything looks so strange.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:01
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

I need a wee wee
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:02
Streetvision Streetvision is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

I wish she'd like me.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:31
fozza fozza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Why the fuck am i even posting here, i dont care what anyone else thinks...."
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:08
MAMMON MAMMON is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

i should go to bed. i am an idiot. it's already 5 in the morning. why did i stay up so late? why am i still eating? i'm not even hungry. i wish stores would open so i could buy more food.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:14
nuclearrabbit nuclearrabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"My eye hurts and I have no idea why."
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:28
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"Ya tab tab!"
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:31
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

Needmoney is a wasteman.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 14:35
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

"I need to go take a crap. Also I need some freakin coffee."


fixed spelling

[This message has been edited by PapaSmurf (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:04
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Post your thoughts thread!

Orion is a chooon
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics