About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:16
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Oh yeah!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:16
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Oh yeah!


pics?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:17
colorsoc colorsoc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Oh yeah!


Oh no!
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:17
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

nuh uh!

 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:18
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Can I be King?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:19
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

The first person to agree with me gets to be my royal Advisor.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:20
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Can I be King?


Okay but you can't rule HB if you are king in here.

 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:20
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
The first person to agree with me gets to be my royal Advisor.


I agree.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:21
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Okay but you can't rule HB if you are king in here.




Very well. I am now king of SG!!!
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:22
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Traitor! HB will get you for this!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:23
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

So I'm queen

Q is Kind and Zay is our Royal Advisor


Who want's to be Princess?

[This message has been edited by Head-shopper (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:24
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Fine, I shall be prince Puzo then.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:24
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

I now declare position of HB king to Where Is Your God Now.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:25
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Zay is our Royal Advisor



I advise you to write my name on your tits and post pics. It will be great for our kingdom.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:25
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Princess... So tempting. Must...resist....
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:26
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Everyone bow down to me!!!!
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:27
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Everyone bow down to me!!!!


I advise you to shut the fuck up!
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:28
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Hey! I'm King! I outrank you!!!
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:30
the_inner_war the_inner_war is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

This isn't Neopets. Go to some other 12 year old forum.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:31
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Hey! I'm King! I outrank you!!!


That's It Zay is now king and Q is now princess.



[This message has been edited by Head-shopper (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:31
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Hey! I'm King! I outrank you!!!


Aye, sire!

*Moons King Q*

Haha, I bowed.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:31
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

I'm queen!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:33
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
That's It Zay is now king and Q is now princess.




Whaddya say we make Q a sister?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:33
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
I'm queen!



I've been here longer!

Go be queen of some other forum.

You promised naked pictures but they weren't any were they??

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233300.html

[This message has been edited by Head-shopper (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:34
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!!!!!!!!
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:35
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!!!!!!!!


Hey princess, Your dress is tucked into your underwear.

 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:36
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Where???
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:38
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Where???


At the back.

Damn, you should really wax those legs gurl.

 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:38
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

http://tinyurl.com/h3u8u

[This message has been edited by Zay (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:40
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
At the back.

Damn, you should really wax those legs gurl.




Everyone is so mean to me...
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:41
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

*stages military coup to take over SG but is killed by mercenaries*
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:42
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Very well. What shall we call our new empire Head-shopper?
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:44
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Very well. What shall we call our new empire Head-shopper?


Actually your only a princess now.

And It's called Spurious Generalities.

Duhh!

My word all this work makes one white famished

*Goes and microwaves some pain au chocolat's*

 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:45
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

*feels like the queen doesn't give him enough attention*
You're always out beheading people and declaring wars!!! Why don't you ever dedicate some time to the children!

[This message has been edited by Zay (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:46
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Hmphh! I'll create my own society!
Although I do still love you Head-shopper.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:48
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

There can only be one King
 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:48
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Hmphh! I'll create my own society!
Although I do still love you Head-shopper.



OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
 #38 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:48
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
*feels like the queen doesn't give him enough attention*
You're always out beheading people and declaring wars!!! Why don't you ever dedicate some time to the children!




Q is our only child remember and I gave him leg waxing lessons a moment ago.

Now lets make another child

*Make another child*

 #39 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:50
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

I'm so neglected...
 #40 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:51
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
I'm so neglected...


It's called Karma.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:53
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Where Is Your God Now:
It's called Karma.


Thats it!!! I'm gonna do good deeds from now on and change my luck!!!
 #42 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:57
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

We had our daily Royal PR Photo Shoot today.

Vicky & Zay

I told you to shave!



[This message has been edited by Head-shopper (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #43 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:58
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

*cries*
 #44 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:58
cow43215 cow43215 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

You suck at life.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:01
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

This thread is really increasing my post count.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:05
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
This thread is really increasing my post count.


mine too!
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:08
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

HEY YOU COCKSUCKERS I'M PRINCE OF BLTC AND I'LL INJECT YOU ALL WITH A HYPODERMIC INFECTED WITH AIDS IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP!
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:08
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

I don't wanna be a princess!! Wahhhhhhhhh!
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:09
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
HEY YOU COCKSUCKERS I'M PRINCE OF BLTC AND I'LL INJECT YOU ALL WITH A HYPODERMIC INFECTED WITH AIDS IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP!


I beleive you got disowned when you faked suicide.

 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:10
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
I beleive you got disowned when you faked suicide.




Heheheheheh
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:10
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Yes, you really are a queen.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:10
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Quageschi:
mine too!


Wanna be a king?

I think Zay suits being a Prince more than being king to be honest.

Hey Q is a princess and Zay is a prince!

How cute!!

 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:11
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

I wanna be a king again!!
 #54 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:12
JustOutstanding JustOutstanding is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Head-shopper you're starting to piss me off. Be Queen and do whatever but DO NOT put this bullshit in other threads.

Have as much fun in this thread as you want being Queen but stay out of the others. It gets very annoying.
 #55 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:13
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Yeah! Post about me instead!!!
 #56 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:16
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

The lead singer of Styx grew up about 15 miles from my house, actually.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:17
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Oh well... I'm gonna go masturbate and then sleep. Goodnight everyone.
And by the way: Q for world domination!!!
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:19
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
The lead singer of Styx grew up about 15 miles from my house, actually.


Ah ha!

You can be my new king!

 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:20
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

You'll pay for this Head-shopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:21
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
You'll pay for this Head-shopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fine here have E-$100,000

 #61 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:22
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Awww I love you!!! *gives E-hug*
 #62 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:26
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Will you fuck me Head-shopper?
 #63 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:32
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Will you fuck me Head-shopper?


Eeew no!

 #64 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:32
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

It was worth a shot...
 #65 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:34
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Ahh well. I can always just fantasise.
 #66 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:34
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Oh yeah!


Oh Yeah!

flood control can lick my salty balls
 #67 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:37
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

The Lion has not appointed these sons of Adam and daughters of Eve.

He comes!
{DA}
 #68 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:45
AreteVeteran AreteVeteran is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

our true king arrives!!

TOTSE LION

will take over the kingdom once more

and i will be the Duke of Norfolk

~Arete
 #69 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:50
Armageddon Armageddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

quote:
Originally posted by AreteVeteran:
our true king arrives!!

TOTSE LION

will take over the kingdom once more

and i will be the Duke of Norfolk

~Arete



Not if I kill him before he arrives!
 #70 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:51
Moderator
 
Columbus, Ohio
Default Re: I am the queen of Spurious Generalities!

Head-Shopper: Crowned 3-18-2006, Deposed 3-18-2006.

-=Sephiroth=-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics