About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:55
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Help Me Totse

So I was wit my girlfriend last night. And I'm being conscious about how my present actions may affect my future so I was wearing a condom. But my huge erection broke it. So I'm like she's on the pill nothing is gonna happen. But she called me five minutes ago crying talking about she didn't take her pill before I had sex wit her last nite.

*i'm still fresh*

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:58
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
So I was wit my girlfriend last night.




I call BS
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:59
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Help Me Totse

Why did you transform your e-personality into this shitty trolling one?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:01
Jojoman Jojoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

[QUOTE]Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
huge

8==D (Accual Size)
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:01
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:
Why did you transform your e-personality into this shitty trolling one?


When I came to the conclusion that I don't have any e-friends
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:01
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

If your being serious go get the morning after pill.

If you aren't serious keep trying to boost your ego by bragging about your huge erection.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:02
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
If your being serious go get the morning after pill


Okay

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:05
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
When I came to the conclusion that I don't have any e-friends



You don't have to change! Read an e-book about getting more self e-steem.

That e-steem one was quite clever wasn't it?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:08
300ZXZ31 300ZXZ31 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

Indeed it was good sir....
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:09
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

This is no time to joke I seriously need help

edit: I'm going over to her house right now so I wont be available

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:13
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
If your being serious go get the morning after pill.


yes, i agree.

the sooner his girlfriend takes it, the more chances of her not becoming pregnant.

 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:21
tr1 tr1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

missing the pill once doesnt make any difference. your girlfriend will not magically get pregnant because she didnt take one of her pills. birth control doesnt work like that retard.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:41
driveby driveby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday:
I call BS


 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:45
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

you can always sell the baby
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:54
Hippie_Emo_Killer Hippie_Emo_Killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
So I was wit my girlfriend last night. And I'm being conscious about how my present actions may affect my future so I was wearing a condom. But my [b]huge erection broke it. So I'm like she's on the pill nothing is gonna happen. But she called me five minutes ago crying talking about she didn't take her pill before I had sex wit her last nite.

*i'm still fresh*

[/B]


Nice job on the spelling nigger, but now just work on spelling, With
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:05
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by bloodydiaperman:
you can always sell the baby


Ill start the bid at 5 dollars.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:43
Sgt. Lag Sgt. Lag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

$5.13!
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:44
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Lag:
$5.13!



Talk about over pricing.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:46
Junkie-Wino-Creep Junkie-Wino-Creep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

Don't worry, judging from the quality of this post, your still shooting blanks.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:14
ButWhy ButWhy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

$ 5.63
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:18
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by ButWhy:
$ 5.63


AWwww shit. Hmmmmm ok the husband isnt going to be happy but.... $5.64!!!!!
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:29
Gangsta Beach Gangsta Beach is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

That happened to me once, only replace girlfriend with sheep and condom with baseball batt.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:31
SAScukieMunster SAScukieMunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

To quote the comic, "Punch here in the baby."
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:35
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

YEAH BUT YOU RIDE THE YELLOW BUS
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:07
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

Well I just came from her house and it's all good now, I don't need your help totse but I will keep this thread open for further discussion on my excellent grammar.

*i'm still fresh*
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:09
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
Well I just came from her house and it's all good now, I don't need your help totse but I will keep this thread open for further discussion on my excellent grammar.

*i'm still fresh*



You're not fresh
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:11
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

What's with the fresh?
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:11
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by Zoe:
You're not fresh


You are.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:12
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
What's with the fresh?


*i'm so fresh*


edit: Zoe is just jealous of my freshness

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:13
Pink Pink is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

To bad she good now :P I would of given you $7 for it.lol
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:56
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by Hippie_Emo_Killer:
Nice job on the spelling nigger, but now just work on spelling, With


stfi

*i'm so fresh*
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:01
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
When I came to the conclusion that I don't have any e-friends


Stop calling white people "Crackas" and "Honkeys" and maybe you will have friends. I'll be your friend if you'de stop the racist shit towards whites.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:07
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help Me Totse

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Stop calling white people "Crackas" and "Honkeys" and maybe you will have friends. I'll be your friend if you'de stop the racist shit towards whites.


Are you serious ?! I constantly get called nigger but I call someone a honkey and I get called a racist.

*I'm still fresh*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics