About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:20
nawfside_mexican nawfside_mexican is offline
Regular
 
Default What should I do to make it look better

My page that is.
http://tinyurl.com/gp6qf
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:20
etohauxotroph etohauxotroph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

plastic surgery
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:21
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by etohauxotroph:
plastic surgery


pwnd.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:21
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

pwnt
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:23
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
pwnt


You being a retard = automatically pwnd

 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:23
Lazy Serotonin Lazy Serotonin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

murder/suicide
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:25
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
You being a retard = automatically pwnd




Leave me alone because i'm not gonna have sex with you

*i'm still fresh*
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:25
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

Step one: Rid the music.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:26
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
Leave me alone because i'm not gonna have sex with you

*i'm still fresh*



Whatever man, you're black, she's white. You KNOW you want to have sex with her.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:27
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
Leave me alone because i'm not gonna have sex with you

*i'm still fresh*



Don't worry I'm not into little kids.

Try asking Aludin though.

 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:33
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Don't worry I'm not into little kids.

Try asking Aludin though.




Okay
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:38
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

Why would you make your shit private and tell people to look at it. You're retarded.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:42
nawfside_mexican nawfside_mexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by phreakydeadman:
Why would you make your shit private and tell people to look at it. You're retarded.


Its not private.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:43
Flyingpiggs Flyingpiggs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

go become a mexican rapper with a lot of money. Then build up barriers with the money.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:46
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by nawfside_mexican:
Its not private.


I think myspace sets you at private by default if you're not 18. Change your age or something so that we can see it.

quote:

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:54
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
I think myspace sets you at private by default if you're not 18. Change your age or something so that we can see it.

[QUOTE]
This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.
[/QUOTE]
No it doesn't automatically do that, he's just a dumb ass beaner.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:57
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

`i thought all beaners were dumb asses ?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:01
nawfside_mexican nawfside_mexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

Ok i changed my age.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:08
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: What should I do to make it look better

http://myspace-269.vo.llnwd.net/00567/96/21/567901269_l.jpg

fucking spic
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics