About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:21
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Everyone sux but me!!!11

i rule and you all suck.

im prettyer and sexyer than all of you.

boys are yuclky and smelly and girls are the best

america sux

britain sux

u all sux!!!111
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:21
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

I've always fancied myself to be a member of a mariachi band.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:22
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

Hello!
{DA}
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:23
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

Oaxaca is a nice place to visit.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:23
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

This really isn't working.

I used bad grammar for..this?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:23
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
i rule and you all suck.

im prettyer and sexyer than all of you.

boys are yuclky and smelly and girls are the best

america sux

britain sux

u all sux!!!111



You missed the shift key a little bit there fella.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:25
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

I thought you said you were leaving.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:27
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
i rule and you all suck.

im prettyer and sexyer than all of you.

boys are yuclky and smelly and girls are the best

america sux

britain sux

u all sux!!!111




NO WAI!
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:27
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
I thought you said you were leaving.


I tried too

But now I'm back isn't it great?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:28
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
i rule and you all suck.
america sux

britain sux

u all sux!!!111



*cock slaps Head-shopper back into reality*
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:33
potentgirt potentgirt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

what happened to your original name
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:35
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Oaxaca is a nice place to visit.


I have a collection of Oaxcans.(?)

I'll make a thread about them tonight.
{DA}
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:37
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by potentgirt:
what happened to your original name


It got eaten.

I'm guessing you checked my profile to make sure I wasn't a n00b troll?

 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:40
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:

america sux

britain sux



Ditto...
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:58
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

Are you 8???
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:07
BigBadWolf BigBadWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
i rule and you all suck.

im prettyer and sexyer than all of you.

boys are yuclky and smelly and girls are the best

america sux

britain sux

u all sux!!!111



post your picture, so i could rate your sexiness
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:08
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Are you 8???


http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233365.html

It didn't work.

 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:11
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

Bloody Hell!!!
I'm ugly as sin as well!!!
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:11
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everyone sux but me!!!11

I sux?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics