About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:55
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default USS Liberty

Somehow I'm the evil one for thinking that Isreal shouldn't be getting USA tax dollars. Even worse, I'm wrong for thinking that the little fucks should do something for themselves.

Ok fine.

How about you pro people, you little faggots who think that the USA should support Isreal, tell me why?

Tell me how, although they've been caught spying on the USA, they're always caught, apparently they really suck.

So... we're paying them billions per year why?

Please IDF suckups, at least try if you can...

 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:57
heisler2 heisler2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

Because it keeps the sandniggers in line.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:57
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

Umm... I think there is a USS Liberty thread in paranoid or some other forum. Anyways, my 2 cents, The Jews didnt attack Americans on purpose. Accident.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:59
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

http://www.jewsdidwtc.com jews did it lol!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:00
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Umm... I think there is a USS Liberty thread in paranoid or some other forum. Anyways, my 2 cents, The Jews didnt attack Americans on purpose. Accident.


update: During the time that the state of Israel was created, America and much of the western world based much of their laws on christian judaic belief and wanted to have a place for Jews to live. They are the only race of people who had no land of their own. Arabs can go to Arabia or Iraq and christians can go to europe or america but Jews had no where. They were a nomads people.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:09
scorpio2121 scorpio2121 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by Brian OBlivion:
Somehow I'm the evil one for thinking that Isreal shouldn't be getting USA tax dollars. Even worse, I'm wrong for thinking that the little fucks should do something for themselves.

Ok fine.

How about you pro people, you little faggots who think that the USA should support Isreal, tell me why?

Tell me how, although they've been caught spying on the USA, they're always caught, apparently they really suck.

So... we're paying them billions per year why?

Please IDF suckups, at least try if you can...




of course they dont deserve your tax dollars, but remember, you set up that goddam country, its your fucking problem, and you have to be kidding, the isreali inteligence is the best in the world.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:20
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by scorpio2121:
of course they dont deserve your tax dollars, but remember, you set up that goddam country, its your fucking problem, and you have to be kidding, the isreali inteligence is the best in the world.


I have nothing to do with sending them billions per year. I think it's pathetic.

If individuals want to send money, that's fine, I don't see why we have to do it as a nation.

OH BOY... I CAN SEND MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO SPY AND FUCK wiTH US AND laze OUR PEOPLE.

Fucking pathetic.

The only thing these people deserve is some garlic. I think it's supposed to keep blood suckers away.

 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:42
varactor_blue varactor_blue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

Next time you mealy-mouth about Jews, PLEASE remember that you aren't talking about all Jews! Try to remember that what the real problem is, are the ZIONISTS. As I'm sure you all know, the Zionists are the Jews who want to establish the one-world government under their (Zionist) control. Not all Jews are Zionists; indeed, most of their harshest critics are themselves Jewish (like me).

Yes, I'm a secular Jew. (It's not just a religion, it's a race too. Remember that. And NO, I don't believe in the Jewish religion.)

And yes, if I had the chance to pick what race I could belong to before I was born, I would have opted to be white, and not a Jew.
So it's not my fucking fault I'm a Jew.
I consider myself to be an American, being born here and all, and I am as ashamed of our dealings with the Israelis as any other American.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:45
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by varactor_blue:
Next time you mealy-mouth about Jews, PLEASE remember that you aren't talking about all Jews! Try to remember that what the real problem is, are the ZIONISTS. As I'm sure you all know, the Zionists are the Jews who want to establish the one-world government under their (Zionist) control. Not all Jews are Zionists; indeed, most of their harshest critics are themselves Jewish (like me).

Yes, I'm a secular Jew. (It's not just a religion, it's a race too. Remember that. And NO, I don't believe in the Jewish religion.)

And yes, if I had the chance to pick what race I could belong to before I was born, I would have opted to be white, and not a Jew.
So it's not my fucking fault I'm a Jew.
I consider myself to be an American, being born here and all, and I am as ashamed of our dealings with the Israelis as any other American.



That's pretty good.

You're right. I'm not talking about all jews.

I'm talking about the ones that spy on the USA, that spy on our companies, and shoot up our ships and get away with it.

All the while getting paid billions of dollars of tax money each year.

Personally, I think it's fucking pathetic.

And you support this?

 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:49
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

Bitch Bitch Bitch, Moan Moan Moan.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:55
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

I know, I almost forgot the child porno rings, the Isrealis are real good at that one.

Hey Isrealites? Selling any children today, you little fuckers! Of course not, you're the god chosen people. Little petty fuckers.

 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:11
Captain Kaboom Captain Kaboom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by Brian OBlivion:
Somehow I'm the evil one for thinking that Isreal shouldn't be getting USA tax dollars. Even worse, I'm wrong for thinking that the little fucks should do something for themselves.

Ok fine.

How about you pro people, you little faggots who think that the USA should support Isreal, tell me why?

Tell me how, although they've been caught spying on the USA, they're always caught, apparently they really suck.

So... we're paying them billions per year why?

Please IDF suckups, at least try if you can...




Do you shoot your children for being curious about the way you do business? For wanting to better themselves by your standards?

On the first day of Israel becoming a country after WW2, 7 Arab nations declared war, 6 would follow. They got their asses handed to them by a small country full of people who had survived the camps of Nazi Germany. They did it with little or no military might. Yes, the U.S. armed them up...with second-hand weaponry.

Why the fuck not help them a little bit? Who else isn't raising hell about Iraq today besides them? Do you hear about Israeli anti-war protests often? Nope. Who else is REALLY worth pouring the money into? Sandniggers that will turn on you in a few years? Or Jews that will thank you and turn around and gun down those sandniggers?
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:23
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: USS Liberty

Because the Isralie military is the single middle easterns ally we'd have in a war against the arab world, should that come into play.

Besides, the IAF pwns. They dominated Iraq when Saddam wanted to build a nuclear reactor. Blew his shit to hell and went back home.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:27
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kaboom:
Do you shoot your children for being curious about the way you do business? For wanting to better themselves by your standards?

On the first day of Israel becoming a country after WW2, 7 Arab nations declared war, 6 would follow. They got their asses handed to them by a small country full of people who had survived the camps of Nazi Germany. They did it with little or no military might. Yes, the U.S. armed them up...with second-hand weaponry.

Why the fuck not help them a little bit? Who else isn't raising hell about Iraq today besides them? Do you hear about Israeli anti-war protests often? Nope. Who else is REALLY worth pouring the money into? Sandniggers that will turn on you in a few years? Or Jews that will thank you and turn around and gun down those sandniggers?



That's pretty impressive. Now what has Isreal done with that?

I see them taking money from the USA every year.

Hey, since you're the "chosen ones" how about not taking our money, you apparently don't need it.

Ya know,
What you said is right, and the USA was right to support Isreal. I sure as hell would. But now, 40 or so years later, you can't do anything for yourselves, you spy on us and our companies, and blow up our ships. I find this pretty disgusting.

At least try.

Say, this year, we're not going to take American money. It doesn't matter if it's offered, it's a point of honor, say no.

Can you do it?

I say you can't. You're like a bunch of fucking drug addicts.

 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:03
Captain Kaboom Captain Kaboom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

How can one do for themselves with constant under-budgetting? We send money to Israel in pints, but what does Iraq get? 87 billion bones a year, bro.

If we cranked that shit into Israel, we would have a true ally of equal might. The IDF is world-known for being some bad motherfuckers that you do not fuck with under the laws of common sense, already. The IAF fucked Saddam's shit up back in 1980 or so by busting his nuke factory. (RIP Ramon, he who fucketh'd them real good.) The attack on the Liberty was one mistake that has yet to be repeated since 1967.

Yes, they are the chosen ones; at least, by the religion I follow. They have known suffering since the days of Egypt and before then, even. No Arab, Euro, Yank, Aussie, Chink, Gook, or Dink has undergone persecution under the scale an Israeli has.

In Ancient Egypt, the Hebrews were rounded up as slaves to be expanded in the glory of the fucking pharoahs.

in Nazi Germany, the Jews were exterminated by the millions for being the most successful people in the country.

In the 6th century B.C. Diaspora, they were exiled from Judea by some bunch of fucky-smelling beastophiliacs.

Jesus (Who was a Jew) bloody hell, enough is enough. Give these people a home and fucking help them survive! They're not some bunch of stupid monkies in Africa who are too stupid to modernize, they're Jews who have been worked and killed off by the groves.

And to answer this "honor" shit: There is no honor in watching your people getting blown away and not having the means to defend the others by. "Some people just got shot straight to hell in Jerusalem!" "Don't launch those choppers, we cut U.S. funding." "But the enemy is moving into the city! People will die!" "Then they'll die with honor."

Give me a fucking break, mate.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:13
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

For the record, Zionism isnt Jews, its a group of thinkers who formed to form the State of israel. It was an important group in its day. No group should be able to have power to control the world, But dont put down Zionism. its not a bad thing. And there are zionist christians as well as Jews.

Stop pissing and moaning as if Zionist are going to put you in jail or kill you. Im more worried about other groups doing shit like that. Give Arabs the same kind of power as Russia and the US has and we're fucked.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:22
SAScukieMunster SAScukieMunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by m0ckturtle:
http://www.jewsdidwtc.com jews did it lol!


"This site was created for the sole purpose of educating the population of America of the vile act that was commited solely by Jews, and is maintained by two homosexual black equalists."

Man, how in the hell did you find this?!
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:37
Faithless Faithless is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

I think you should be sent to Chop Chop square.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:24
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

The really pathetic thing about all of this is...

The USA is giving a ton of money of jews.

The USA is giving a ton of money of arabs.

Hell, come raid the place, everyone else is.

If we're gone though you little slaves will be under the whip. You should help us.

 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:32
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

Originally posted by Captain Kaboom:
How can one do for themselves with constant under-budgetting? We send money to Israel in pints, but what does Iraq get? 87 billion bones a year, bro.

-------------------------------

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

Under bugeting???

That's not my concern. Deal with your own problems and stop putting them on other people, but that's the jew way isn't it? putting problems on other people.

fuck you people, really.

You people are fucking pathetic!

 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:15
Regular
 
Reading Pa USA
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Umm... I think there is a USS Liberty thread in paranoid or some other forum. Anyways, my 2 cents, The Jews didnt attack Americans on purpose. Accident.


How can it be an accident when the USS libery was flying an american flag?
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:22
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by vazilizaitsev89:
How can it be an accident when the USS libery was flying an american flag?


Don't forget their radios were jammed. And Israel knew what they were doing. They trid to make it look like an Egyptian attack but failed. Just like they made 9/11 look like an Al-Qaeda attack. The Zionists are professionals at this.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:30
LogicalEloquence LogicalEloquence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

I am an agnostic American, with no love for the people of Israel.

Should we give them money? Yes. Should we make sure their country is successful? Yes.

Why? Because it is in our best interests. We have a non-Muslim, democratic country with Western institutions in the middle of the most fucked up and extremist area in the world.

We have a country that stands by the USA whenever they reasonably can, and isn't afraid to do things like airstrike Iraqi nuclear reactors.

The fact of the matter is that without USA financial and diplomatic support the Jews wouldn't have their own country in that area, and that the Jews have proven to be a valuable ally throughout their history as a nation.

We should support them, despite what the neo-Nazi cunts like the OP say.

 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:21
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by LogicalEloquence:
I am an agnostic American, with no love for the people of Israel.

Should we give them money? Yes. Should we make sure their country is successful? Yes.

Why? Because it is in our best interests. We have a non-Muslim, democratic country with Western institutions in the middle of the most fucked up and extremist area in the world.

We have a country that stands by the USA whenever they reasonably can, and isn't afraid to do things like airstrike Iraqi nuclear reactors.

The fact of the matter is that without USA financial and diplomatic support the Jews wouldn't have their own country in that area, and that the Jews have proven to be a valuable ally throughout their history as a nation.

We should support them, despite what the neo-Nazi cunts like the OP say.




Why?

Explain to me how we're bettered because we're giving money to Isreal and Arabs.

If the region was turned into a parking lot I really don't see a difference except for people there. But when it comes to people, we should be supporting our own people first.

All of this foreign aid is shit. If individuals want to send money, that's fine, it's theirs. Our nation shouldn't be involved with these petty matters.

Here's the really funny one:

"
The fact of the matter is that without USA financial and diplomatic support the Jews wouldn't have their own country in that area, and that the Jews have proven to be a valuable ally throughout their history as a nation.
"

#1: So what? Really, if the jews didn't have some homeland that we supported, so what? How does that effect me or anyone really except jews. But that's the point, it's always about the jews, no matter the cost.

#2: Ally? When and where? Is that between times when they're caught spying on the USA and our companies and blowing up shit here and there and dancing around while the WTC was burning?

Them... allies? With allies like that, I'd rather have honest enemies.



[This message has been edited by Brian OBlivion (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:29
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by m0ckturtle:
http://www.jewsdidwtc.com jews did it lol!


You've gotta be fucking kidding me lol.
I can't see how people would believe that shit.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:45
Brian OBlivion Brian OBlivion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: USS Liberty

quote:
Originally posted by LogicalEloquence:
I am an agnostic American, with no love for the people of Israel.

Should we give them money? Yes. Should we make sure their country is successful? Yes.

Why? Because it is in our best interests. We have a non-Muslim, democratic country with Western institutions in the middle of the most fucked up and extremist area in the world.

We have a country that stands by the USA whenever they reasonably can, and isn't afraid to do things like airstrike Iraqi nuclear reactors.

The fact of the matter is that without USA financial and diplomatic support the Jews wouldn't have their own country in that area, and that the Jews have proven to be a valuable ally throughout their history as a nation.

We should support them, despite what the neo-Nazi cunts like the OP say.





Well, since they're blowing up these reactors with our own jets that they purchase from us with our own money, hey, what a deal.

We can blow up any reactor on the face of the planet and not pay jews and arabs billions for money we already spend.

I still don't see how sending billions to them is in our advantage.

Fucking idiot, no offence, but really, we protect our nation on our own, in fact when on our own we do better at it.

Fucking twato.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics