About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:53
Regular
 
zay is gay
Default I have a zit on my penis

Ok. I awoke on wednesday morning and felt like having a wank. Much to my dismay, it hurt to touch my penis. When I looked down, there was a big blob on the side of my penis.

"OH MY GOD! PENIS CANCER!!!" I thought.

I had visions of having to get my penis cut off.

Then I decided I would rather just have penis cancer for the rest of my life than have it cut off. Also, the thought of a doctor poking at my penis was kind of weird (unless it was a hot nurse, but come on, what are the chances of that happening?)

So I ignored it.

Thursday evening and I am in quite some discomfort. By friday, it hurt a lot just to get my wang out to urinate.

This morning was the worst. I went shooting, and lying down on my front hurt a lot. By now, it was quite swelled and had partially turned black.

Not only did I have cancer of the penis, I now have gangrene.


Anyways, about 5 minutes ago I was looking at it, wondering what to do, as I really wanted to have a wank because this thing has been stopping me since wednesday.

So I gave it a gentle squeeze, and all of a sudden this weird white shit comes out of it. I laughed to myself, as I realised that I had a zit on my cock.

Then it bled, so I wiped it up and put antiseptic on it (I don't want my dick getting an infection)

So, has anyone else ever had a zit on their cock?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:54
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

... *stares blankly*
{DA}
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:55
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Pop it. Sensation is more powerful than orgasm.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:55
Regular
 
Cuntville
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

not bad
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:58
poobread poobread is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Uhm...Pics. Seriously. Now.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:59
Pwnasaurus Rex Pwnasaurus Rex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Jesus
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:01
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by poobread:
Uhm...Pics. Seriously. Now.


 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:02
Ouster Ouster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

You bloody ass.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:02
Regular
 
zay is gay
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Its already popped. Thats how I know it was a zit. Before that I didn't have a clue what it was.

And no pics lol, my penis is too small to be broadcast to the masses
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:03
rebdomine rebdomine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Thats fucking horrific.

Give us pics.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:04
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

HERPES!!!!!!!!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:04
Regular
 
zay is gay
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

By the way, popping it didn't really hurt that much. I guess it was well on the way to popping by itself.

Had I tried to pop it a couple days ago, that shit would have hurt like fuck.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:06
Evil_Tree Evil_Tree is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Dude, you think a zit's bad? One time I got not one, but two ticks on my dick. The worst part is that it happened sometime on saturday and I didn't notice until late sunday afternnon. By that time they were already burried far into my wang. Then when I tried to remove one it's head cracked off inside of me [number one cause of lyme's] so I had to dig it out with a safety pin. I cried...
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:09
AgentGill AgentGill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Jesus-Christ-monkey-balls.
Thats pretty fucked up!
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:09
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Did you know that the only instances of penile(penile, not testicular) cancer have been on uncircumcised men?

[This message has been edited by The_Rabbi (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:10
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Is this supposed to be one of totse's funny stories?

yeah, stares blankly.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:15
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Tree:
Dude, you think a zit's bad? One time I got not one, but two ticks on my dick. The worst part is that it happened sometime on saturday and I didn't notice until late sunday afternnon. By that time they were already burried far into my wang. Then when I tried to remove one it's head cracked off inside of me [number one cause of lyme's] so I had to dig it out with a safety pin. I cried...


You'd have to be godly to not cry doing that.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:16
AgentGill AgentGill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Tree:
Dude, you think a zit's bad? One time I got not one, but two ticks on my dick. The worst part is that it happened sometime on saturday and I didn't notice until late sunday afternnon. By that time they were already burried far into my wang. Then when I tried to remove one it's head cracked off inside of me [number one cause of lyme's] so I had to dig it out with a safety pin. I cried...



I found one on my sack once...i hoped it was a girl ...
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:19
Curry Curry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by AgentGill:

I found one on my sack once...i hoped it was a girl ...



intriguing
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:19
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Curry:
Worrying


Fixed.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:20
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

you might need this

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:22
Mr. Dazed and Confused Mr. Dazed and Confused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Put some cream on it.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:24
whatsinanameanyway whatsinanameanyway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Nerd Fangs:


"OH MY GOD! PENIS CANCER!!!"




 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:25
Mr. Dazed and Confused Mr. Dazed and Confused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Tree:
Dude, you think a zit's bad? One time I got not one, but two ticks on my dick. The worst part is that it happened sometime on saturday and I didn't notice until late sunday afternnon. By that time they were already burried far into my wang. Then when I tried to remove one it's head cracked off inside of me [number one cause of lyme's] so I had to dig it out with a safety pin. I cried...


Wow, man that must of sucked. I sometimes go in the woods and now im gonna be paranoid. Ticks have been on me, but no my wang. I guess im gonna have to wear a condom next time I go hiking.

 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:27
Harlequin Senior Harlequin Senior is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Lol, it's possible to pop a cancerous tumor.

You're still going to die.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:33
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Good gravy...
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:33
AgentGill AgentGill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Ozzy Osbourne:
you might need this

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//


HAHAHAHA the gun is really good and then its like a little wimpy bullet
lol
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:35
Regular
 
Vermont
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
Did you know that the only instances of penile(penile, not testicular) cancer have been on uncircumcised men?




Bullshit. You can get cancer anywhere; a little skin isn't going to change that.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:36
Weezer87 Weezer87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

nope
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:49
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
... *stares blankly*



 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:07
Ophidian Sumerian Dildo Ophidian Sumerian Dildo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

Dude I had the exact same thing as was worried it was cancer too, turns out its foliculitis. It occurs when you jack off to much.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:10
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by ChickenOfDoom:
Bullshit. You can get cancer anywhere; a little skin isn't going to change that.


It is if you fail to keep said little skin clean. It's for the same reason that women who have circumcised partners have a lower incidence of cervical cancer. Less places for bacteria and other foreign matter to get trapped and find its way into the vagina.

No matter what pro-foreskin people claim, there ARE health benefits to circumcision.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:14
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

What kind of cancer are we talking about? Skin cancer or tumor. To be honest, If it was skin cancer, it could be damaged enough to cause a pimple on it. So even though you popped it and realized it was a pimple, go see a fucking doctor anyways. Cancer is a lump of mass so its not squishy. Its difficult to tell between fiber and cancer cells without an actualy biopsy. So they're gonna have to jam a need in there and pull some cells out to make sure.

I've had it done and It doesnt hurt as much as a cystascope. thats where they take a 3 foot tube with a camera attacked to it and jam it in your cock and feed the line up into your bladder. Now thats fucking painful. and dont let them bullshit you into thinking the lidocain is gonna help.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:15
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
It is if you fail to keep said little skin clean. It's for the same reason that women who have circumcised partners have a lower incidence of cervical cancer. Less places for bacteria and other foreign matter to get trapped and find its way into the vagina.

No matter what pro-foreskin people claim, there ARE health benefits to circumcision.



fuck yah, Im cut like a jew
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:18
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Ophidian Sumerian Dildo:
Dude I had the exact same thing as was worried it was cancer too, turns out its foliculitis. It occurs when you jack off to much.


BS... I've never had one.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:37
Regular
 
zay is gay
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Aurilius:
BS... I've never had one.


He most likely means it can occur when you wank too much.

Its like saying smoking causes cancer. It can cause cancer, but not everyone that smokes will get it.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:01
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by Nerd Fangs:
He most likely means it [b]can occur when you wank too much.

Its like saying smoking causes cancer. It can cause cancer, but not everyone that smokes will get it.[/B]



I know... I just felt like saying that... FLAME
 #38 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:14
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a zit on my penis

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
No matter what pro-foreskin people claim, there ARE health benefits to circumcision.
If you actually keep yourself clean, then those health benefits are insignificant.

Edit: and I can guarantee that there have been more complications with circumcision than there have been cases of cancer in uncircumcised penises.

[This message has been edited by chubbyman25 (edited 03-18-2006).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics