About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:42
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Are you famous?

I'm guessing there's got to be someone on Totse who's a media sensation.

Who knows, maybe Snoopy was really Tom Cruise or something.

so tell me who the fuck are you.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:42
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:43
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm famous. But you have to ask yourself, why would a famous person tell everyone who they are? Not being recognized is one of the nicest things that can happen to a famous person.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:43
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm Brad Pitt.

Nah, I just want him in my bed.


*analy rapes flood control with a tennis racket*

*again*
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:43
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by THEatomicpunk:


so tell me who the fuck are you.



Don't talk to your father like that you little fucking shit.

*raises back of hand*
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:46
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

People know who I am.

Lots of people. Most of them hate me, which makes them nazis.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:47
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
People know who I am.

Lots of people. Most of them hate me, which makes them nazis.




Awww

*hugs*
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:48
bailoutaccount bailoutaccount is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I am ET.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:53
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by bailoutaccount:
I am ET.



I'm the hot chick from ET.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:55
Moderator
 
Canada
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Most of them hate me, which makes them nazis.


MLoR knows the score.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:56
rebdomine rebdomine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I have dreams of one day becoming infamous
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:56
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm orson wells.

[This message has been edited by eprime (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:59
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

http://tinyurl.com/pz3hp

i know im so cliche
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:00
Moderator
 
Canada
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm famous in certain circles, which I prefer to avoid at this point in my life.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:01
colorsoc colorsoc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

Nope and I hope I never am. I don't want crazy people planing out ways to kill me.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:04
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by RandomHero:
Don't talk to your father like that you little fucking shit.

*raises back of hand*



now i know you're lying. My pops would be proud to hear me say that.

[This message has been edited by THEatomicpunk (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:04
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

you found me out, my name is really Fidel Castro!!!!
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:15
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

Im the guy who wrote the theme to ghostbusters. I own you all
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:16
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm famous within specific groups.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:20
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm sort of famous. Not to the media, but the medical community. I had a particular injury when I was 10 months old, a kind that had never been treated before, and from that I became a case study.

So sort of famous.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:28
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
I'm sort of famous. Not to the media, but the medical community. I had a particular injury when I was 10 months old, a kind that had never been treated before, and from that I became a case study.

So sort of famous.




Penis in a beehive? Its been done...
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:30
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: Are you famous?

i was famous in a certain part of North Dakota for doing crop circles. i fully intend to spread that particular hobby to Montana.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:33
Regular
 
Place of the bridge
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm completely unfamous. If I was famous it would only be to like comic book nerds or something..
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:37
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm Brian Peppers.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:37
InsertSloganHere InsertSloganHere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by ytter_man:
famous in a certain part of North Dakota


I don't even think theres enough people for that to be possible!
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:08
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Are you famous?

I like to think I'm famous. All my friends know me, though, so I'm famous amongst them.

Cheers,
Lost
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:09
Regular
 
Toronto, ON
Default Re: Are you famous?

No, but your mom is for appearing everywhere.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:13
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I'm pretty big in Japan.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:16
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

The thing i'm known is as "You know... That guy?.... Seb.. From , like, That place... I unno"
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:18
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: Are you famous?

Yes i'm famous. Check me out... http://tinyurl.com/r8mwv
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:18
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
I'm sort of famous. Not to the media, but the medical community. I had a particular injury when I was 10 months old, a kind that had never been treated before, and from that I became a case study.

So sort of famous.



What kind of injury?

Cheers,
Lost
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:20
Moderator
 
NJ lookin at NYC
Default Re: Are you famous?

My art website has been added to two university's recommended reading lists ... small time really ... but I will never divulge the links to totse ... cuz I love being anonymous.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:25
300ZXZ31 300ZXZ31 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I am secretly Axl Rose, Im on a mission to break up every good band I can find with my lateness and constant bitchin'.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:41
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

quote:
Originally posted by 300ZXZ31:
I am secretly Axl Rose, Im on a mission to break up every good band I can find with my lateness and constant bitchin'.


90's Axl ?
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:49
EmptyBottle EmptyBottle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

I can remember that Doug Stanhope used to be on here....and possibly Kelli Osborne....
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:58
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

Well, on my way, hopefully... I would say I'm almost a 'B-list' celebrity by now. But there's no fucking way in hell I'm telling you what I do or what my real name is.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:09
300ZXZ31 300ZXZ31 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are you famous?

Post 85 Axl
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics