About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:37
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default lacker

I just wanted to show my appreciation for your being so insightful, mature and balanced a poster. It's a refreshing thing on Totse these days. You also have similar opinions to me.

Is this your first account, by the way?

Fin.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:45
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: lacker

Will you marry me too, lacker?

Exchange emails or screen names, this doesn't really belong here.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:46
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lacker

Apologies, my liege.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:47
bailoutaccount bailoutaccount is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lacker

you going to swallow when you are done sucking his dick?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:47
marshmallow marshmallow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lacker

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
Will you marry me too, lacker?

Exchange emails or screen names, this doesn't really belong here.



STFU NOOB!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:53
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lacker

quote:
Originally posted by bailoutaccount:
you going to swallow when you are done sucking his dick?


He did the last time.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:55
AgentGill AgentGill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lacker

Yeah he is pretty cool
He got flamed once for no particular reason.
Thats about all.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:59
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lacker

quote:
Originally posted by floyd the barber:
I just wanted to show my appreciation for your being so insightful, mature and balanced a poster. It's a refreshing thing on Totse these days. You also have similar opinions to me.

Is this your first account, by the way?

Fin.




for this site I believe so. I have been more of a watcher and too shy to post. I am a member of alot of forums and read people but on here, I felt an atmosphere of Anything goes and that made me decide to say my 2 cents.

Im not a saint, Im not an angel, I've made racial remarks just like every other human, im honest to say that and as a mature person I see things as they are. Because i have lived in several generations to know there has been change but its just different people doing the same bullshit.

I respect kids and understand their frustration at the world that was handed over to them. They have more material things to fuck around with but they have a more violent world to live in. so its a trade off. The world was always violent but usually it was limited to mostly inner cities. Now its everywhere. Its not much safer to live in some small towns in Nebraska as it is to live in the "Killing Zone" of most inner cities.

So i hope no one thinks Im preaching. I only targeted the obvious comments made with blatant remarks towards race. But now I know its more shock humor. Kind of like the Howard Stern Show.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics