About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:23
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Im starting to see the bigger picture now

I figured it was just 13 year old geeks playing skinheads on totse. But my guess is this, some of them are older people who are sick and tired of Whites being blamed for shit by thugs and thug wanna bes. So ill try and hold off on my anti racist behavior because I doubt most of you are true racist. If you are, then get educated and if you're not but are tired of the bullshit double standard being played on you, i understand. Calling them "Niggers" only esculates the problem I know you're frustrated and you get a slight chuckle from it (and at times I find it funny) but it just loops the problem.

-discuss if you like.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:25
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

blah blah blah blah

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:27
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Learn how to spell escalate.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:27
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Niggers aren't black people.

Niggers are retards who are an embaressment to blacks.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:29
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
blah blah blah blah




You needed to edit that?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:29
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Niggers aren't black people.

Niggers are retards who are an embaressment to blacks.



 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:30
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:
You needed to edit that?


There was more but I removed comments to make it relevent towards the thread topic.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:30
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate Hippie:
Learn how to spell escalate.


I admit, Im a bad speller, Pirate. Sorry. next time i'll dictionary.com

Does this site have a spell checker?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:31
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Ok like I said, im not a racist.

Racism is the belif of one race being superior to the other.

I disagree with the "ghetto" culture. And i have white pride.

Is it wrong to be proud of my heritage? No its not.

When a white guy says "white pride" he is labeled, rejected from socity and put as a racist. Yet while this man is discriminated against. Some lucky black boy is is calling the untied negro collage fund.

I thought we had laws against descrimnation? Yet they can make a organization that only serves blacks? If the whites made a organization called the "united aryan collage fund" We would get sued, fucked, and put down, labeled into racism.

I will say it loud, and i will say it proud..
WHITE PRIDE
...vote for brown
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:31
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
There was more but I removed comments to make it relevent towards the thread topic.


It originally said: oh your fast to catch on hokey

except it was far more ilitterate than that.

 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:35
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
It originally said: oh your fast to catch on hokey

except it was far more ilitterate than that.




That's 3 posts that I noticed he deleted. I hope that it's a sign that he's realizes that he's in the wrong and we're in the right. I don't blame him for feeling threatened, but if he can mature than I'll support him all the way.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:35
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
There was more but I removed comments to make it relevent towards the thread topic.


Look, I don't want to have a pissing contest with you everytime I post. You seem to be targeting me for me just pointing out the obvious. Look at what one of the black people have stated on here. Niggers dont represent the blacks. I agree. Because not all "Niggers" are black. See, now im using the word.

anyways, I'm sorry if it came off as a generalization and im sure a white kid or two hangs with this group from time to time, but not enough to stand out.

I would honestly take a photo of these kids if I didnt feel like i would get sued. This country is sue happy. But it would clearly show the problems in America and even the rest of the world. Hell, i could even video tape it when summer roles around and to be fair I could video tape the white kids and Mexican kids and Asian kids to show who does what> Ill just blur out their faces and licence plates. OK? In 3 months I'll do this and link it to a video site. anyone know where i can upload wmv files to show I Ride what im bitching about?
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:36
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

youtube.com
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:40
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Does this site have a spell checker?

You don't need a spell-checker when you have friendly forum-users to point out your grammatical errors.

 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:42
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by m0ckturtle:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lacker:
[b] Does this site have a spell checker?


You don't need a spell-checker when you have friendly forum-users to point out your grammatical errors.

[/B][/QUOTE]

true. I'll just accept that as help and not sarcasm. :|
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:44
Regular
 
Beautiful British Columbia ©
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zay
quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Niggers aren't black people.

Niggers are retards who are an embaressment to blacks.



Thats how I think of it. But I dont call people niggers, even if they are.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:44
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
I admit, Im a bad speller, Pirate. Sorry. next time i'll dictionary.com

Does this site have a spell checker?



There's no fucking spell checker because if you can't spell, then don't post here.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:48
juvenile1 juvenile1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zay
quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Niggers aren't black people.

Niggers are retards who are an embaressment to blacks.



Well Said.

 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:02
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zay
quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Niggers aren't black people.

Niggers are retards who are an embaressment to blacks.



 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:03
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Niggers aren't black people.

Niggers are retards who are an embaressment to blacks.



 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:10
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Well living in Oakland I've learned to tolerate.I have plenty of friends and sure sometimes they can be annoying as hell but so can anyone. I hate talking about races like they're different species, it doesn't feel right. There are different kind of people and it might just be that one guy that sets your feelings about that race.

edited for content

[This message has been edited by Deoz (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:12
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

I used to have no problem with blacks. Then I started being forced to spend time around them via the public school system.

African-Americans = nice in theory, flawed in practice

Should they stop being on the whole worthless pieces of shit, I will reconsider my opinion of them. I don't believe they're inherently inferior due to their race, but they most certainly ARE inferior. They have the opportunity to change, but I doubt they will.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:14
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Niggers aren't black people.

Niggers are retards who are an embaressment to blacks.




I like that alot
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:16
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
I used to have no problem with blacks. Then I started being forced to spend time around them via the public school system.

African-Americans = nice in theory, flawed in practice

Should they stop being on the whole worthless pieces of shit, I will reconsider my opinion of them. I don't believe they're inherently inferior due to their race, but they most certainly ARE inferior. They have the opportunity to change, but I doubt they will.



hey joe where you gonna run to now ?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:20
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:

I will say it loud, and i will say it proud..
[b] IM A FAT RACIST GAY

...vote for brown[/B]


 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:23
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate Hippie:
Learn how to spell escalate.


Escalade*
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:28
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

Lewcifer...misses the point entirely!

*bangs head against computer screen*
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:57
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im starting to see the bigger picture now

quote:
Originally posted by Lewcifer:
I will say it loud, and i will say it proud..
[b] IM A FAT RACIST GAY
...vote for brown
[/B]


This only proves my point further, just because im proud of who i am...Im a fucking "racist"
...vote for brown
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics