About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:41
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default fast upcoming totse members

who do you think is da most recognized and is the one whos posts are goin up faster every day? you could check my stats if you like.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:44
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

Probly me cuz I'm so fresh

*i'm so gangsta*
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:46
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

im fly and i get all da bitches.

*im so fly*
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:46
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

It doesnt matter if you have 1500000 posts, if they are all fucking stupid
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:47
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

it doesn't matter. everyone on totse is forgotten, and even if you are remembered it's like "w00t" you know? who cares.

oh yeah ps-


you are not your fucking post count.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:51
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

i make plenty of reasonable posts. heres one i made and i'll post it here:

white people think they da dominant species cause they aint have shit until they stole it from da indians.

you see,^^ that post made a lot of sense bout how selfish da white man is.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:52
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by MoneyBoxers14:
it doesn't matter. everyone on totse is forgotten, and even if you are remembered it's like "w00t" you know? who cares.

oh yeah ps-


you are not your fucking post count.



aha, wrong dumbass, no one forgetts jeff hunter or snoopy.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:53
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

true, dem honkeys had to get slaves to do they work and stuff like dat

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:06
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

It seems that fly4life and ride the bus or whatever are the only ones posting in here. With each post, how people feel about them goes down.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:06
Regular
 
Minneapolis
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

your mother>hahaha
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:10
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I agree with above statement. Its not quantity but quality that counts.

I would respect you guys more with less post about more productive ideas and attitude instead of this "My cock is bigger then your jock" mentality.

Sometimes it's funny. But I get this weird feeling some of you are dead serious with your hate and racism.

-my 2 cents
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:10
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Bubba Ho Tep 420:
your mother>hahaha


I think he just said your mother own e-laughter?

 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:11
d0nnar d0nnar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I hate wiggers. And chiggers. And ignorant folks of your background.

BUT

after reading your profile, if you can shit guns, I'll pay good money to see it!
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:13
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
I agree with above statement. Its not quantity but quality that counts.

I would respect you guys more with less post about more productive ideas and attitude instead of this "My cock is bigger then your jock" mentality.

Sometimes it's funny. But I get this weird feeling some of you are dead serious with your hate and racism.

-my 2 cents



no. there are white folk who snap on me fo bein black and call me nigger.so when they call me that, i bring up the truth about how they took our land.

no i ain't racist

*im so fly*
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:15
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
no. there are white folk who snap on me fo bein black and call me nigger.so when they call me that, i bring up the truth about how they took our land.

no i ain't racist

*im so fly*




Hating white people makes you racist.

But hating niggers is different, we don't hate them because they are black, most black people are fine, we hate them because they are retarded.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:16
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

yea I gotta agree wit what he said. I'm just mindin my own business tryin to contribute to totse but then them white folk be callin me nigger, when they see me rising up to achieve.

*i'm so gangstah*
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:17
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by d0nnar:
I hate wiggers. And chiggers. And ignorant folks of your background.

BUT

after reading your profile, if you can shit guns, I'll pay good money to see it!



no theyre both seperate. not shitting guns out my ass. its shitting, and guns.another one i did'nt put was smokin dat dro, and fuckin my bitches,and drinkin da henn.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:23
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:

Hating white people makes you racist.

But hating niggers is different, we don't hate them because they are black, most black people are fine, we hate them because they are retarded.



u see das da shit im talkin bout. black people have achieved way more than white folk. heres da list of black people who did what make da world good.

M.L.K. jr.

malcom x

george washington carver-
no not da white president. im talkin bout da dude dat made peanuts dat you kkkrackas use for your pb&j.and shampoo in wich you white folk wash ya dirty asses wit.

george baldwin

rosa parks

correta scott king

and countless others that you white folk ca'nt even think of.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:26
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

iv'e been called nigger so many times on this site, i ignored you white folk fo so long. but now yall done piss me da fuck off.

*im so fly*
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:27
Moderator
 
Canada
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I hear I'm on the fast track.

And only nazi's hate, so either stop using that word or shave your head and go read Mein Kampf.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:28
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

and when the white folk see that the black brothas finally achievin they put them down by killing them and what not.

*i'm so gangstah*
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:32
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
u see das da shit im talkin bout. black people have achieved way more than white folk. heres da list of black people who did what make da world good.

M.L.K. jr.

malcom x

george washington carver-
no not da white president. im talkin bout da dude dat made peanuts dat you kkkrackas use for your pb&j.and shampoo in wich you white folk wash ya dirty asses wit.

george baldwin

rosa parks

correta scott king

and countless others that you white folk ca'nt even think of.



Omar Serushago

Jean Kambanda

Jean-Paul Akayesu


-They all did great things too. Oh, and Malcom X was a racist, you stupid mother fucker.


 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:34
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:
Omar Serushago

Jean Kambanda

Jean-Paul Akayesu


-They all did great things too. Oh, and Malcom X was a racist, you stupid mother fucker.




he was black, and did more than you white folk can think. so shut da fuck up you retarded illiterate muthafuckin bitch.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:34
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:

Hating white people makes you racist.

But hating niggers is different, we don't hate them because they are black, most black people are fine, we hate them because they are retarded.



I couldnt agree with you more. They're the assholes who challenge cops to fights. It happened in my town a few weeks ago near our Theatre. I read it in the paper and thought to myself "Damn, nothing scares these guys". I don't call them Niggers though. Even if you're black, that word should be reserved (If ever used) for when your head gets punched in and you cant control what comes out of your mouth. That is the only time I think racism should be allowed.

But these thugs hang out at some of the local fast food joins in the stripmall and though they may not says hit to you, they'll stare you down looking for a fight. Doesnt matter if you're 17 or 77, they want to take on anyone, any age, any color. And they roll in numbers so even cops wont approach them without 3 or 4 backups. And the thugs always come back with "Why you always harrassing us.. thats racism". No, you stupid fucking thug bug, its call Police Backup. Its standard, and unless a police officer cant get backup, he will always make sure he has it.

I can't wait till summer for nice weather but it also brings out the savage in the youth> its like a fucking jungle in suburbia. Its really fucking weird. Inner Youths move to Suburbia and cause the same kind of rioting and vandalizm as they had in cities like compton or oakland or bad side of portland.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:38
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
he was black, and did more than you white folk can think. so shut da fuck up you retarded illiterate muthafuckin bitch.


If you had any intelligence at all you'd know that the people I mentioned were responsible for the deaths of millions. They were some of the main badies in Rwanda, though I doubt you even know what, let alone where, that is.


Malcom X. Let's analyze his life shall we? Hmm.

Born Malcom Little to an average poor family in Omaha, Nebraska. Went on to become a racist, and changed his name to X, claiming it to be a white name. He proceeded to dabble with groups such as the Black Panthers, a militant racist seperatist group, while finally realizing if blacks attacked white people, they'd be worse off. He went on to do little with his life, gaining credit simply because he was assassinated.

Edit:

I also agree with headshopper. I've got no problem with people who have a different color skin than me, I just hate niggers. Retarded 'gangsta' living in the ghetto, blaming white man. Too lazy to get a job, turn to thievery and drug use 24/7. Yeah, real prosperous members of society. Then they bitch when they have medical bills for their 14 children and medicade won't pay for it.


Oh, and fly, 300+ posts in 9 days isn't somthing to be proud of.

[This message has been edited by zebra head (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:39
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
I couldnt agree with you more. They're the assholes who challenge cops to fights. It happened in my town a few weeks ago near our Theatre. I read it in the paper and thought to myself "Damn, nothing scares these guys". I don't call them Niggers though. Even if you're black, that word should be reserved (If ever used) for when your head gets punched in and you cant control what comes out of your mouth. That is the only time I think racism should be allowed.

But these thugs hang out at some of the local fast food joins in the stripmall and though they may not says hit to you, they'll stare you down looking for a fight. Doesnt matter if you're 17 or 77, they want to take on anyone, any age, any color. And they roll in numbers so even cops wont approach them without 3 or 4 backups. And the thugs always come back with "Why you always harrassing us.. thats racism". No, you stupid fucking thug bug, its call Police Backup. Its standard, and unless a police officer cant get backup, he will always make sure he has it.

I can't wait till summer for nice weather but it also brings out the savage in the youth> its like a fucking jungle in suburbia. Its really fucking weird. Inner Youths move to Suburbia and cause the same kind of rioting and vandalizm as they had in cities like compton or oakland or bad side of portland.



I suggest you quit being a generalizing prick, not all brothas are out to fight niggaz. I've learned to tolerate white folk but sometimes they pass the line and need to get layed out. I live in the big O and I've seen it all.

*i'm so gangstah*
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:41
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
I've learned to tolerate white folk but sometimes they pass the line and need to get layed out.


You're fucking retarded. If anything, white people are the ones that have to tolerate black people.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:43
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
You're fucking retarded. If anything, white people are the ones that have to tolerate black people.


I'm just gonna let that slide because I'm tolerating your honkey ass

*i'm so gangstah*
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:45
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
I'm just gonna let that slide because I'm tolerating your honkey ass

*i'm so gangstah*



Wrong nigger, I'm a spic. And yes, I act white, whites are culturally superior to niggers, by far.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:45
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
I live in the big O


Omaha?
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:46
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
You're fucking retarded. If anything, white people are the ones that have to tolerate black people.


i was born and raised in da ghetto til i turned 10. if you were 4 and seen people gettin killed then you'd realize who da fuck you talkin to bitch.

*im so fly*
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:48
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
i was born and raised in da ghetto til i turned 10. if you were 4 and seen people gettin killed then you'd realize who da fuck you talkin to bitch.

*im so fly*



I lived in the ghetto until I was 12, you don't see me begging the world for consolation. Get over your false sense of entitlement.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:50
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

i typically started a thread about upcoming totse members. then you white folk come up in hurr and start talkin shit bout racism.

headshopper: please...............GET DA FUCK OFF MY INTERNET.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:52
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
I lived in the ghetto until I was 12, you don't see me begging the world for consolation. Get over your false sense of entitlement.


yeah right you pussy, you spanish right? don't disgrace your culture by kissing white folks ass.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:54
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

im gonna be gone till later tonight.i know you racists are gonna try to bring a nigga down while im gone.

*im so fly*
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:55
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
i typically started a thread about upcoming totse members. then you white folk come up in hurr and start talkin shit bout racism.

headshopper: please...............GET DA FUCK OFF MY INTERNET.



Have you ever done a day's work?

Not mowing a lawn, actual hard labour?

 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:55
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:
Omaha?


Oakland, you culturally retarded neanderthal
 #38 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:57
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

Yeah, I read Tuesday's post.

He's pretty fast, and upcumming.
{DA}
 #39 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:59
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

i thought this thread was about TOTSE members, not racism...

there are too many people here that want to be "up and coming". even the american dream (read: illusion) applies to totse.

you are not your post count.

you will never become a moderator.

you will be forgotten once you leave.

read the FAQ.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:00
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
yeah right you pussy, you spanish right? don't disgrace your culture by kissing white folks ass.


You're wrong. This is where I lived until I was 12: http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled8xz.jpg

The O is the condo I lived in, the X is the woods that got cut down because one of my friends, who was 11 at the time, was killed. Do you see me blaming white people because of where I was born and raised? NO.

Now I'm an honor student in high school, and I'm going to college. THATS NOT KISSING WHITE PEOPLES ASS, that's me REALLY "repping" my culture. Why? Because I'm showing that spics can do anything white people throw at us without complaining about some shit my ancestors experience but I never did. You think acting hard gets people to respect you? NO, white people aren't scared of black people. They feel guilt, they recognize the efforts of martin luther king, they give welfare, they give scholarships, etc. White people don't hate on black people in college, they hate on hoodrats who think they deserve everything handed to them. Please stop being pretentious, you're not up-and-coming, you're demanding people respect you when you have done nothing to earn it.

I recommend you watch the movie Crash.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:05
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

Racism is the belif of one race being superior to another...You see, i don't think my white race is any better than the black race. I just fucking hate your stupid "ghetto" hip hop uneducated racist belifs.

Most slave traders were cuban and carribean anyways. The "white folk" that bought the slaves were merely capitalists. Think about it, why pay for work...when you can get it done for free? It wasn't the plantation farming "white folk" that brought your black asses over here. It was the fuckin jamacains and shit. If you fucking hate the whites, go back to africa. Otherwise, shut your fucking stupid ignorant uneducated ass up and stay in OUR white folk country.

White pride is not racism..
...vote for brown
 #42 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:06
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by d0nnar:
I hate wiggers. And chiggers. And ignorant folks of your background.

BUT

after reading your profile, if you can shit guns, I'll pay good money to see it!



Thanks for posting, d0nnar!
 #43 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:09
d0nnar d0nnar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

You from OAKLAND?

AhhahahaaaHaa

Where'd you steal the computer nigger?
 #44 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:09
Curry Curry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

This threads been trolled to shit already.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:16
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
I suggest you quit being a generalizing prick, not all brothas are out to fight niggaz. I've learned to tolerate white folk but sometimes they pass the line and need to get layed out. I live in the big O and I've seen it all.

*i'm so gangstah*



The Big O? Oakland??

Big fucking deal. Where, East, North?? My guess is the Hills and you're white. Im not Generalizing. It happens all the time. I come across them and others complain. Even black people have complained. I wasnt being racist or Generalizing. Its that bullshit card you play that makes the cops not want to do shit. They dont want to be called racist for doing something about it. They are very standoffish and I feel bad for them.

I hate to say it, i think the attitude is clearly not caused by them being black (we're all the same) but because of the race card issue. They're young and they want attention. So they cry black to cause trouble. Im pretty sure white kids would do that if they could but they dont. Instead white kids just sit back and group together and probably laugh. Its not them being racist, but reverse racist. they're just laughing at the fact that black kids are becoming so fucking Emo. Not all black kids, but those little thugs looking for bullshit trouble. hell, I thought the 90s was going to change things. I used to see white and black kids hanging together, I dont know about your town, but im seeing more and more self segrigation going on between the 2 races.

Im not responsible for this shit, so dont try and fucking debate me and call me a Genralizer. You're just twisting shit. No one said I was talking specifically about blacks.

 #46 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:18
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Have you ever done a day's work?

Not mowing a lawn, actual hard labour?




yep. i moved boxes and huge friges n shit from 8 in the morning till 12 at night.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:20
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
yep. i moved boxes and huge friges n shit from 8 in the morning till 12 at night.


Bullshit.

And that's not hard labour.

14 year olds aren't allowed to work 16hr.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:21
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
The Big O? Oakland??

Big fucking deal. Where, East, North?? My guess is the Hills and you're white. Im not Generalizing. It happens all the time. I come across them and others complain. Even black people have complained. I wasnt being racist or Generalizing. Its that bullshit card you play that makes the cops not want to do shit. They dont want to be called racist for doing something about it. They are very standoffish and I feel bad for them.

I hate to say it, i think the attitude is clearly not caused by them being black (we're all the same) but because of the race card issue. They're young and they want attention. So they cry black to cause trouble. Im pretty sure white kids would do that if they could but they dont. Instead white kids just sit back and group together and probably laugh. Its not them being racist, but reverse racist. they're just laughing at the fact that black kids are becoming so fucking Emo. Not all black kids, but those little thugs looking for bullshit trouble. hell, I thought the 90s was going to change things. I used to see white and black kids hanging together, I dont know about your town, but im seeing more and more self segrigation going on between the 2 races.

Im not responsible for this shit, so dont try and fucking debate me and call me a Genralizer. You're just twisting shit. No one said I was talking specifically about blacks.




I was joking the whole time, because you totse users are so gullable. No I don't live in the hills and no I'm not white. I'm really not that kind of person that complains and what not. Fair enough
.
.
.
..
.
...

...

.
.
..
.
.
.
*i'm so gangstah*
 #49 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:24
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
u see das da shit im talkin bout. black people have achieved way more than white folk. heres da list of black people who did what make da world good.

M.L.K. jr.

malcom x

george washington carver-
no not da white president. im talkin bout da dude dat made peanuts dat you kkkrackas use for your pb&j.and shampoo in wich you white folk wash ya dirty asses wit.

george baldwin

rosa parks

correta scott king

and countless others that you white folk ca'nt even think of.



Ok, you wanna play games?

Leonardo DeVinci
benjamin franklin
Ely Whitney
Abraham Lincon
Nikola Telsa
Rasputin
Albert Einsten
Churchill
JFK
lance armstrong
The Working Class
Humphrey Davy
Charles Stewart Parnell
Thomas edison
John Vincent Atanasoff
Bill gates
William George Armstrong
John Logie Baird
Karl Benz
Don�t B�nki
Tim Berners-Lee
Roger Bacon
Wallace Carothers
Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot,
Rudolf Diesel
Robert Goddard
William Robert Grove
Joseph Henry
Jan Jansk�
Karl Jatho
Wright brothers
Stephanie Kwolek
Garrett A. Morgan
Alfred Nobel
Isaac Newton
Wilhelm Conrad R�ntgen
Werner von Siemens
Levi Strauss
Issac Asimov
Ferdinand von Zeppelin


Theres just a small list of some white people.

We have done everything, made country.
Invented jeans, shredded wheat...the computer your typing on right now, the website your reading right now, The radio, the lightbulb.

The white race has made a cultural, economical, and political impact, 15 times greater than the black race...what did marten luther king jr. do?

He made a fucking speech...
...vote for brown
 #50 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:30
Choch Choch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I don't really care. Quality over quantity.. personally. I wish to be remembered as that hot, intellegent totse poster, not "man you remember that poster Choch, he fucking wasted everyones time.. much like that guy.. fly4life14"
 #51 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:36
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
Oakland, you culturally retarded neanderthal



No, just I grew up in Bellevue nebraska outside of Omaha, and it's slogan is Big O.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:38
Sypher_X Sypher_X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:
Ok, you wanna play games?

Leonardo DeVinci
benjamin franklin
Ely Whitney
Abraham Lincon
Nikola Telsa
Rasputin
Albert Einsten
Churchill
JFK
lance armstrong
The Working Class
Humphrey Davy
Charles Stewart Parnell
Thomas edison
John Vincent Atanasoff
Bill gates
William George Armstrong
John Logie Baird
Karl Benz
Don�t B�nki
Tim Berners-Lee
Roger Bacon
Wallace Carothers
Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot,
Rudolf Diesel
Robert Goddard
William Robert Grove
Joseph Henry
Jan Jansk�
Karl Jatho
Wright brothers
Stephanie Kwolek
Garrett A. Morgan
Alfred Nobel
Isaac Newton
Wilhelm Conrad R�ntgen
Werner von Siemens
Levi Strauss
Issac Asimov
Ferdinand von Zeppelin


Theres just a small list of some white people.

We have done everything, made country.
Invented jeans, shredded wheat...the computer your typing on right now, the website your reading right now, The radio, the lightbulb.

The white race has made a cultural, economical, and political impact, 15 times greater than the black race...what did marten luther king jr. do?

He made a fucking speech...




 #53 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:40
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:

No, just I grew up in Bellevue nebraska outside of Omaha, and it's slogan is Big O.



Okay, I apoligize for assuming you were trying to insult me.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:42
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

This thread still sucks as much as it did an hour ago.
 #55 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:52
livet0die livet0die is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

holy shit zebra head i live in bellevue washington thats funny

 #56 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:01
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
heres da list of black people who did what make da world good.

rosa parks




Some fat guy told me get out of my seat on the bus so he could sit down only yesterday. i refused. why the hell arent i famous?????
nah im kidding, i gotta lot of respect for her
 #57 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:12
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

It seems to me that 97% of the posts i see i made by people who i have never seen on totse before.

It doesnt really matter though, its just a website
 #58 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:31
pootman256 pootman256 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Quageschi:
It doesnt really matter though, its just a website


Blasphemy!
 #59 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:39
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by livet0die:
holy shit zebra head i live in bellevue washington thats funny




Haha, can't find anything on bellevue nebraska... always comes up bellevue washington..


Et lait!

 #60 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:16
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

Just for the record....

I Ride The Yellow Bus = fly4life14 = troll

I have very little faith in the human race at this time but I can honestly say that I doubt those two are really as dumb as they are making themselves out to be. They are well aware of the fact that they talk through the internet like they believe a black person might speak in real life. There is also a good chance that they are the same person(probably white too, sadly enough).

And as far as the rising star of totse. Lets face it, we all know it is me.
 #61 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:25
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

i think Lovecraft is pretty much king of the Newb Wave movement.

shit, i just checked his profile -- the guy has almost as many posts as me and i've been here for over a year! shiiiet. that's a serious totse binge.

[This message has been edited by deadteenager (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #62 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:29
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:
Et lait!



You do know that means and milk in french, don't you?
 #63 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:40
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by deadteenager:
i think Lovecraft is pretty much king of the Newb Wave movement.

shit, i just checked his profile -- the guy has almost as many posts as me and i've been here for over a year! shiiiet. that's a serious totse binge.




 #64 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:42
driveby driveby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
he was black, and did more than you white folk can think. so shut da fuck up you retarded illiterate muthafuckin bitch.


Wow. Malcom X and MLK really did great things for society releasing an out of control species of ape into society and giving them equal rights! The world would be a lot worse place if niggers werent raping white women and standing in groups making loud noises and calling people wetbacks and crackers!
 #65 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:49
xOpticonx xOpticonx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:

Hating white people makes you racist.

But hating niggers is different, we don't hate them because they are black, most black people are fine, we hate them because they are retarded.



how is that even justified that all/most of them are retarded? some white ppls are too and don't sit here and say that you don't know not one fuqin' white person who is so fuckin' stoopid...don't...and do any of you know what a nigger is? thats fuckin' ignorant! thats what it litterally means, if some of u here were all intellectualy inclined u would no that, but no...
 #66 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:50
CaSp3R88 CaSp3R88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I shot Martin Luther King AND Malcolm X.
 #67 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:52
Regular
 
London
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I shot Harvey J Oswald.

 #68 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:52
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
I couldnt agree with you more. They're the assholes who challenge cops to fights. It happened in my town a few weeks ago near our Theatre. I read it in the paper and thought to myself "Damn, nothing scares these guys". I don't call them Niggers though. Even if you're black, that word should be reserved (If ever used) for when your head gets punched in and you cant control what comes out of your mouth. That is the only time I think racism should be allowed.

But these thugs hang out at some of the local fast food joins in the stripmall and though they may not says hit to you, they'll stare you down looking for a fight. Doesnt matter if you're 17 or 77, they want to take on anyone, any age, any color. And they roll in numbers so even cops wont approach them without 3 or 4 backups. And the thugs always come back with "Why you always harrassing us.. thats racism". No, you stupid fucking thug bug, its call Police Backup. Its standard, and unless a police officer cant get backup, he will always make sure he has it.

I can't wait till summer for nice weather but it also brings out the savage in the youth> its like a fucking jungle in suburbia. Its really fucking weird. Inner Youths move to Suburbia and cause the same kind of rioting and vandalizm as they had in cities like compton or oakland or bad side of portland.



kill yourself. ignorant nigger.
 #69 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:53
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

Nigger used to mean a Black person who was the slave of a white person.

But now it is used as an insult towards retarded black people.
 #70 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:54
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by xOpticonx:
how is that even justified that all/most of them are retarded? some white ppls are too and don't sit here and say that you don't know not one fuqin' white person who is so fuckin' stoopid...don't...and do any of you know what a nigger is? thats fuckin' ignorant! thats what it litterally means, if some of u here were all intellectualy inclined u would no that, but no...


LOL. YOUR talking about intelligence!? HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
 #71 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:36
varactor_blue varactor_blue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:

We have done everything, made countries,
invented jeans, shredded wheat... The computer your typing on right now, the website your reading right now, the radio, the lightbulb...

The white race has made a cultural, economic, and political impact, 15 times greater than the black race...



Corrected for grammar, quoted for truth.

However, for a real clue as to how all this came about, read the book "Guns, Germs & Steel". It's a great read, and helps to explain a lot of the current inequalities that we see everyday.



[This message has been edited by varactor_blue (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #72 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:39
driveby driveby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

Its sad there are people on this website who are actually ignorant enough to think niggers are smarter than this fat project fly4life14 nigger and that he is a troll. They are in for a rude suprise if they go to the jungle section of their city.
 #73 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:53
Regular
 
Star Wars Moderator
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
who do you think is da most recognized and is the one whos posts are goin up faster every day? you could check my stats if you like.


fuck you. i hate people like you. post count does not matter, if you want to feel wanted htis is not the place, quit trying to self-aggrandize. youve been here for what 12 days? its quality over quantity mother fucker.
 #74 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:40
fire_jade fire_jade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I am since I registered in 02
 #75 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:51
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by driveby:
The world would be a lot worse place if niggers werent raping white women.


you are one illiterate fuck. white men been raping black women for 100s of years. lemme guess, u jus mad at payback for all dose years? the favors bein returned.

*gotta stay fly

[This message has been edited by fly4life14 (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #76 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:08
Sergeant_Tibbs Sergeant_Tibbs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
You're wrong. This is where I lived until I was 12: [URL=http: //img478.i mageshack. us/my.php? image=unti tled8xz.jp g]http://i mg478.imag eshack.us/my.php?image=untitled8xz.jpg[/URL]

The O is the condo I lived in, the X is the woods that got cut down because one of my friends, who was 11 at the time, was killed. Do you see me blaming white people because of where I was born and raised? NO.

Now I'm an honor student in high school, and I'm going to college. THATS NOT KISSING WHITE PEOPLES ASS, that's me REALLY "repping" my culture. Why? Because I'm showing that spics can do anything white people throw at us without complaining about some shit my ancestors experience but I never did. You think acting hard gets people to respect you? NO, white people aren't scared of black people. They feel guilt, they recognize the efforts of martin luther king, they give welfare, they give scholarships, etc. White people don't hate on black people in college, they hate on hoodrats who think they deserve everything handed to them. Please stop being pretentious, you're not up-and-coming, you're demanding people respect you when you have done nothing to earn it.

I recommend you watch the movie Crash.



 #77 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:20
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

I wish I could say me but I have made some stupid threads... oh well...
 #78 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:30
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:

Ferdinand von Zeppelin



I wish my name was Ferdinand von Zeppelin.

Fucking awesome.

Cheers,
Lost
 #79 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:13
samurai_steve samurai_steve is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

i doubt any of you really know anythign about malcolm x...(referring to previous posters concering this issue) he never tried to promote black violence, he was a propogator of the back to africa movement. he wasnt a racist either, he just didnt like AMERICAN white people. What do you mean he "dabbled" in the black panther movement? if anything, he "dabbled" in the american muslim community, and he "dabbled" in speaking out for the rebirth of the black man as an individual. you guys are all fucktards and should go read a book.
 #80 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:53
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
I wish my name was Ferdinand von Zeppelin.

Fucking awesome.

Cheers,
Lost



Yeah, he invented the zeppelin...go figure.
...vote for brown
 #81 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:59
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
Just for the record....

I Ride The Yellow Bus = fly4life14 = troll

I have very little faith in the human race at this time but I can honestly say that I doubt those two are really as dumb as they are making themselves out to be. They are well aware of the fact that they talk through the internet like they believe a black person might speak in real life. There is also a good chance that they are the same person(probably white too, sadly enough).

And as far as the rising star of totse. Lets face it, we all know it is me.



well bitch it aint my fault you got raped by yo daddys knee bitch.
 #82 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:40
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
Just for the record....

I Ride The Yellow Bus = fly4life14 = troll

I have very little faith in the human race at this time but I can honestly say that I doubt those two are really as dumb as they are making themselves out to be. They are well aware of the fact that they talk through the internet like they believe a black person might speak in real life. There is also a good chance that they are the same person(probably white too, sadly enough).

And as far as the rising star of totse. Lets face it, we all know it is me.



I'm not fly4life14 you piece of shit

*i'm still fresh*
 #83 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:42
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

*gotta stay fly* = fly4life14

*gotta stay fresh* = I ride the yellow bus
 #84 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:48
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
*gotta stay fly* = fly4life14

*gotta stay fresh* = I ride the yellow bus



Right we have totally different signatures, anyways no I'm not gonna have sex with you

*i'm still fresh*

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #85 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:42
Tesla Tesla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fast upcoming totse members

First let me say I'm white. I have alot of black, Spanish, portuguese, asian and white friends. I don't dress a certain way or try to impress anyone. My friends don't either. I hate the Niggers, Wiggers, Chiggers and all that shit like I'm so fly and I ride the yellow bus like you two stupid retarded nigger bitches. I hate when people who don't know fuck all about anything come and speak OMG its the white mans fault I'm a lazy ass and got involved in drugs, gangs and I'm poor OMG WHITE MAN FAULT! Just STFU you fucking nigger. Its people like your two nigger asses thats bringing this soceity down. As the way of the gangster langauge "I hope someone pops a cap in your nigger ass" Now fuck off!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics