About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:15
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Totse picture site?

See, I have firefox and for some reason or another. I turned on my browser, part of my bookmarks, all gone :s? So could anybody give me the link to the totse picture site?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:17
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Totse picture site?

http://www.ekahn.com/totsepics/

That's it. Yeah, I get the same problem with Firefox, it randomly resets itself and chucks away all my bookmarks.

[This message has been edited by Toothlessjoe (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:19
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse picture site?

self pwned
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:22
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
self pwned


Shouldn't you be under a bridge or something?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:24
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
Shouldn't you be under a bridge or something?


Oh snap how original
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:26
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Totse picture site?

Oh snap, you're an idiot. How original .
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:27
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
Oh snap, you're an idiot. How original .


I suggest you stop the cock riding.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:28
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
I suggest you stop the cock riding.


Oh snap, how original.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:29
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
Oh snap, how original.


Well i'm gonna back off now because I have clearly been dominated by this tuff guy
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:49
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: Totse picture site?

You're new. I'm sorry to say this, but you don't really have a voice on Totse yet...

[This message has been edited by sybil (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:55
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by sybil:
You're new. I'm sorry to say this, but you don't really have a voice on Totse yet...




okay
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:06
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse picture site?

I wonder how much farther you two can go in life without insulting one another. Unless you know one another on a personal level and have been fucked over, there is no reason for this.

 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:09
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
I wonder how much farther you two can go in life without insulting one another. Unless you know one another on a personal level and have been fucked over, there is no reason for this.


Shouldn't you be busy trying to be Jacktech?

.

If you hadn't noticed we'd both stopped. If you have a problem with two people bouncing pointless insults off of each other, on an Internet messgae board, I suggest you need to lighten up.

Go play some videogames or something.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:17
potentgirt potentgirt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse picture site?

i think you can get those bookmarks back by going under My Documents>Application Data(hidden folder)>then under Mozilla there shoulud be a few things...

it worked for me
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:24
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: Totse picture site?

quote:
Originally posted by potentgirt:
i think you can get those bookmarks back by going under My Documents>Application Data(hidden folder)>then under Mozilla there shoulud be a few things...

it worked for me



I'm in that map, but now I don't know what to click
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics