About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:35
PHRACKED IS BACK BITCHEZ PHRACKED IS BACK BITCHEZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Why was I banned?

Why was I banned? I don't recall doing anything bad I come back from vaccation and I get this WTF? Please unban phracked... I miss posting on totse
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:37
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

Your gonna get banned for posting while your banned.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:39
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

You were banned because you touch yourself at night.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:41
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
You were banned because you touch yourself at night.


When you get banned maybe you and phracked can make a support group.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:41
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
When you get banned maybe you and phracked can make a support group.

yes
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:43
-Morb- -Morb- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

Your screen name is "PHRACKED IS BACK BITCHEZ".

That doesn't exactly give people the idea that you are a good poster who shouldn't be banned.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:49
Sio Sio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

You could always roll up in a ball and rock back and forth while crying.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:52
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

you should have used niggers isntead of bitches
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:54
WhyteWydow WhyteWydow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

All you kids need to lighten up and chill out. Seriously.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:54
packets packets is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

quote:
Originally posted by Niggers_With_Attitude:
you should have used niggers isntead of bitches


touche.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:55
Narcoplectic Narcoplectic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

You shouldn't have made this thread, acidmelt will se it and then he'll ban you again.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:55
Hacker Hacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

quote:
Originally posted by -Morb-:
Your screen name is "PHRACKED IS BACK BITCHEZ".

That doesn't exactly give people the idea that you are a good poster who shouldn't be banned.



Banning is bull shit.

I'll say it again.

Banning is bullshit.

WTF, why ban anyone.

So, yea, Banning is Bull Shit.

And I think phrack is a good poster who shouldn't be banned.

So yea just keep posting phrack and one day their will be sunshine and flowers, and the water will flow clear and cool, and the birds will spell your name across the sky, and the clouds will form out 'totse sucks for banning phrack' and computers will never freeze up,, and internet access will always be fast, and reliable and drugs will be free, and we will all have the latest fastest OS from that windose guy, and this will just be a memory that we will look back at and chuckle about.

Yea.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:59
Spder Mike Spder Mike is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why was I banned?

I was banned over a moderators personal vendetta...
I'm 27 and too old to be posting on this juvenile bb but I'm back too...
Niggers.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics