About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:24
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default What are you doing today ?

Well me n my niggaz is going to play some madden. Then we going to go get some blunts and toke at tha park and holla at sum breezies

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:25
llvllr stoner llvllr stoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

im going to shoot you and your so called "niggaz" when the fuck did spooks like you learn to use a computer?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:25
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

i ams gonna smok some chronik oregano an get real high!!11211

den me an my m8s rgonna practeese anal fisting wit each uder!
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:27
WhyteWydow WhyteWydow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

im gonna go get laid and smoke weed :-D
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:28
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by llvllr stoner:
im going to shoot you and your so called "niggaz" when the fuck did spooks like you learn to use a computer?

Listen nigga we risin up like elevators, even so I could care less considering your faggot username

edit *i'm so gangstah*

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:31
llvllr stoner llvllr stoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

[/b][/QUOTE]
Listen nigga we risin up like elevators, even so I could care less considering your faggot username

edit *i'm so gangstah*

[/B][/QUOTE]

i ride the yellow bus more like i ride on my "niggaz" dicks
your not gangster you fuck 4 trying to be cool and act like something your not if you are infact black go back to affrica

edit*fuck you and your filthy ass family*


[This message has been edited by llvllr stoner (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:31
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

I'm starting to think he rides the short bus.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:33
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by llvllr stoner:
i ride the yellow bus more like i ride on my "niggaz" dicks
your not gangster you fuck 4 trying to be cool and act like something your not if you are infact black go back to affrica




You honkeys are so gullable, all ways trying to keep tha black man down and get pissed off ova lil shite because you think you tha dominate species.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:35
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

*i'm so gangsta*
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:36
notapplicable notapplicable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

Curling, working, then visiting my girlfriend.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:37
llvllr stoner llvllr stoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

we are the dominate specices you shoot each other we fist fight.

you are the reason why there are jails you not gangsta you "fagsta" quit pissing me off and stop using you ebonics on this fourm you little fucking internigger
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:38
Damko Damko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

Heading to the local library to get some books on Italian Unification, then writing an essay.

 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:38
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by llvllr stoner:
we are the dominate specices you shoot each other we fist fight.

you are the reason why there are jails you not gangsta you "fagsta" quit pissing me off and stop using you ebonics on this fourm you little fucking internigger



HAHAAH u angry cracka, blow me
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:38
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
*i'm so gangsta*


Yes you are a gangsta



[This message has been edited by Head-shopper (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:39
Chainhit Chainhit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by llvllr stoner:
we are the dominate specices you shoot each other we fist fight.

you are the reason why there are jails you not gangsta you "fagsta" quit pissing me off and stop using you ebonics on this fourm you little fucking internigger



Your a fucking retard. I bet you are 12.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:41
Junkie-Wino-Creep Junkie-Wino-Creep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
You honkeys are so gullable, all ways trying to keep tha black man down and get pissed off ova lil shite because you think you tha dominate species.



Thats because over many years you were bred like that.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:46
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

I ask one question, and I hav an elite swat team of the kkk attack me. Yall is just hating on my gangsta

*i'm so gangstah*
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:48
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

I'm not racist, I just hate niggers.

A nigger is an illeterate retard who's role model is 50 cent.

Black people are fine, niggers give them a bad name.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:51
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
I'm not racist, I just hate niggers.


HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAA.

HAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:51
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

these white folk just think theyre the best race in da whole world. well heres da truth, white folk aint have shit until they stole it from indians.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:52
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
these white folk just think theyre the best race in da whole world. well heres da truth, white folk aint have shit until they stole it from indians.


true dat
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:52
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Yes you are a gangsta




wtf? is that you???
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:54
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

i wonder are white ppl da devils and we da angels?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:55
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
wtf? is that you???


No, I'm allergic to haloween.

Seriously, so I have an excuse for shouting at trick or treaters.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:57
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
i wonder are white ppl da devils and we da angels?


Angels = Women

You trying to tell us something?

 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:58
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

i know im 14 but im watchin wrestling tonight, drinkin a few shots of dat henn, and play madden 06 or fight night round 3.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:58
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Angels = Women

You trying to tell us something?




well then ms vicky u must be a mutant species which consist of half angel half devil because you are a hermaphrodite

edi: *i'm so gangsta*

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:59
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Angels = Women

You trying to tell us something?




youre sayin only women are angels???
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:00
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

Yeah I have boobs and a dick but no balls.

Oh and my dick grown inwards.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:01
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?


...


[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:02
-Imp -Imp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

i'm gonna watch Mr and Mrs smith... but monday i'm off to amsterdam
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:03
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
youre sayin only women are angels???


Sadly no, there are a few outbreaks of this kinda thing.

 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:04
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

white people are just as bad as niggas. dis white dude dat lived next door to us took my mommas tags of da back of her car. then my father went lookin fo his ass. then da white boy was hidin for 2 months before he came back. and he stole my 150$ bike. the dude is 21 years old and still livin wit his momma. so don't you white folk go out and act like your race is da most civilized.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:05
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:

...




Haha you deleted your post!

Oh well it said:

at least you have tha balls 2 cum out of the closet but no one is gonna kiss your ass you better get an operation hokey.

Or something like that.

 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:06
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

Well I'm gonna play some hl2d and then i'm gonna go call my friends up and smoke up/chill at the local community center.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:06
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
white people are just as bad as niggas. dis white dude dat lived next door to us took my mommas tags of da back of her car. then my father went lookin fo his ass. then da white boy was hidin for 2 months before he came back. and he stole my 150$ bike. the dude is 21 years old and still livin wit his momma. so don't you white folk go out and act like your race is da most civilized.


No, it's just in America things like that happen.

 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:09
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
No, it's just in America things like that happen.




Are you implying dat u live in the UK, u god damn tea bagger ?

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #38 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:10
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

dese white folk think they can stop me from writing my signature at da end of my posts. you white folk caint stop me.

*im so fly*
 #39 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:10
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
Are you implying dat u live in the UK, u god damn tea bagger ?




No, I live in Shetland which although is classed as part of the UK it is like a different country up here.

 #40 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:12
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

probably canada, france, or scotland or ireland or some shit.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:13
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
dese white folk think they can stop me from writing my signature at da end of my posts. you white folk caint stop me.

*im so fly*



Yea they always tryin to keep my pimp down but they just haters

*i'm so gangsta*
 #42 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:13
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
probably canada, france, or scotland or ireland or some shit.


All of those places may not be as powerful as America but:

Their culture > Your culture
 #43 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:14
Swayze Swayze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

I'm going to work, because im not a 12 year old fake gansta
 #44 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:14
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

these wite folk woudnt like if they was slaves.

*im so fly*
 #45 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:16
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Swayze:
I'm going to work, because im not a 12 year old fake gansta


I go to church on sunday with my fam so i don't work on that day.

*i'm so gangsta*
 #46 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:17
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
these wite folk woudnt like if they was slaves.

*im so fly*



Stop with the Emo.

Poor me, black folk were forced into slavery.

Poor me, their racist!

Poor me, they're all haters

blah blah!

Just Stop whining you little baby.

Now I'm going to go out and party because i'm not a 12 year old.

 #47 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:17
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Stop with the Emo.

Poor me, black folk were forced into slavery.

Poor me, their racist!

Poor me, they're all haters

blah blah!

Just Stop whining you little baby.

Now I'm going to go out and party because i'm not a 12 year old.




Make shure u use a rubber b4 u get tha claps

*i'm so gangstah*
 #48 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:19
Sandbox Sandbox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

Getting a bottle or two of some cider then smoking bongs bongs bongs.

OH YEAH!
 #49 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:22
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
Stop with the Emo.

Poor me, black folk were forced into slavery.

Poor me, their racist!

Poor me, they're all haters

blah blah!

Just Stop whining you little baby.

Now I'm going to go out and party because i'm not a 12 year old.




fo yo info im 14. you probably jus some 9 year old typing shit that youre older sister tells you to.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:49
m00fire m00fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
No, I live in Shetland which although is classed as part of the UK it is like a different country up here.




Is it true that you fuck ponies up there?
 #51 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:50
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
fo yo info im 14. you probably jus some 9 year old typing shit that youre older sister tells you to.


w00t!

The party is coming to me.

And I only have a younger sister.

There are pictures that prove I'm nota 9 year old aswell.

 #52 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:50
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

Yeah she rides horses and milks da cattle
 #53 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:52
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
Yeah she rides horses and milks da cattle


Yes I do ride horses.

No I don't fuck horses.

And we don't have cows anymore.

Yes, I do work/own on a farm.

But I doubt any of you pussies have ever experienced hard labour.

 #54 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:58
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

i do hard labor, i walk a trail every day and move shit cause we move from house to house like every year.try carrying a 120 lb couch like i do. you probably just make out wit da horses, feed them, clean their shit, fuck them to make them feel happy, wash them, and clean out the barn.

*im so fly*
 #55 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:59
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

I got a job but it aint easy

*i'm so gangsta*

[This message has been edited by I Ride The Yellow Bus (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #56 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:27
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: What are you doing today ?

godamn niggers ruined totse for the rest of us
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics