About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:29
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Yesterday I left my house without telling my dad where I was going and went to Bloor St. in Toronto. So, today he calls a cop and has him lecture me!

The cop said leaving my house was an arrestable offense! I could barely keep myself from laughing... He said some mumojumbo about the Mental Legal health act, and how I'd be put into a group home and have the shit kicked out of me

I found this hilarious 'cause he was trying to look like a hard ass mo' fo' and was chewing gum and writing notes... I dunno... it all seemed to combine in a VERY funny way!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:32
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Yeah, I found that out when my friend came to my house because his mom was trying to him him with a baseballbat.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:34
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Caps lock is for old people, retards, and 13 year olds. Turn it off.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:40
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
Caps lock is for old people, retards, and 13 year olds. Turn it off.


Lol, sorry bout that but it just happened and I was really excited! Also, it turns out he COULD'NT restrain me even if he wanted...

Informal Patient (ages 12 to 15 inclusive)
(I am 15)

- An informal or a voluntary patient has the right not to be detained or restrained.

- If a patient is restrained, it must only be for the purpose of control to prevent serious bodily harm to the patient or another person (for example, a co-patient, staff, or visitor)
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:51
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Wow! Go you.

Fuck off.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:54
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Why are people such assholes to their parents? Maybe if you could prove to your dad that you aren't some disrespectful immature moron, then he would let you go out without calling the cops on you. People who can't respect their parents are some of the lowest scum.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:56
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Is this really worthy of a whole thread? Me thinks not.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:58
MexWanker MexWanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Why are people such assholes to their parents? Maybe if you could prove to your dad that you aren't some disrespectful immature moron, then he would let you go out without calling the cops on you. People who can't respect their parents are some of the lowest scum.


I agree, unless your parents abuse you or molest you or are crack whores.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 14:59
Regular
 
clashland
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Guess you had to be there.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:00
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

... At least you still have a dad.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:03
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MexWanker:
I agree, unless your parents abuse you or molest you or are crack whores.


Of course, but most of the assholes you see on totse are suburbian emo kids who only bitch at their parents because their parents are the only people in the offline world who love them too much to kick their teeth in when they say something stupid.



[This message has been edited by Zay (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:10
lobotomy lobotomy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

My friend's mom called me because she couldnt find her.


She was in her room.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:43
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Yesterday I left my house without telling my dad where I was going and went to Bloor St. in Toronto. So, today he calls a cop and has him lecture me!

The cop said leaving my house was an arrestable offense! I could barely keep myself from laughing... He said some mumojumbo about the Mental Legal health act, and how I'd be put into a group home and have the shit kicked out of me

I found this hilarious 'cause he was trying to look like a hard ass mo' fo' and was chewing gum and writing notes... I dunno... it all seemed to combine in a VERY funny way!




LOLZ j00 R s0 C00l!


...Shut the fuck up. I hope your dad beats the shit out of you one day for being such a disrespectful asshole.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:51
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

No, NO! I agree! I really ain't complaining about my dad being a jerkoff (He's really nice) I am just complaining about this one time he over reacted BIG TIME...

EDIT: I mean... christ it was ST. PATTY'S DAY TOO!

[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:01
PanzerFaust0 PanzerFaust0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS IN *IDAHO*!!!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:04
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

WHO'S HOUSE?!?!

- Rabb
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:26
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Why are people such assholes to their parents? Maybe if you could prove to your dad that you aren't some disrespectful immature moron, then he would let you go out without calling the cops on you. People who can't respect their parents are some of the lowest scum.


maybe you should quit being a dickless faggot. his dad is obviously a fucking retard.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:33
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Niggers_With_Attitude:
maybe you should quit being a dickless faggot. his dad is obviously a fucking retard.


He left his house without telling his dad. Overreaction or not, his dad had all the right to react.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:40
llvllr stoner llvllr stoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
Wow! Go you.

Fuck off.



 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:41
SHELLI SHELLI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

geeze, some peoples kids.***walks away shaking her head*******
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:45
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
He left his house without telling his dad. Overreaction or not, his dad had all the right to react.


quit sucking cock
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:45
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SHELLI:
geeze, some peoples kids.***walks away shaking her head*******


+1 for female totse population

 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:48
-Morb- -Morb- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

You have a dad who cares about you...
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:55
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Niggers_With_Attitude:
quit sucking cock


Troll.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:03
MidnightAssassin MidnightAssassin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Why are people such assholes to their parents? Maybe if you could prove to your dad that you aren't some disrespectful immature moron, then he would let you go out without calling the cops on you. People who can't respect their parents are some of the lowest scum.


Most parents are lazy assholes who don't deserve respect. Some do, don't get me wrong, but the majority either don't care, or are expecting their kid to be famous and rich so they don't have to work anymore
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:43
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Troll.


faggot
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:03
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by NuclearWinter:
... At least you still have a dad.



Awwwwww. Poor emo miss daddy?
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:17
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:

Awwwwww. Poor elmo miss daddy?



 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:43
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Yesterday I left my house without telling my dad where I was going and went to Bloor St. in Toronto. So, today he calls a cop and has him lecture me!

The cop said leaving my house was an arrestable offense! I could barely keep myself from laughing... He said some mumojumbo about the Mental Legal health act, and how I'd be put into a group home and have the shit kicked out of me

I found this hilarious 'cause he was trying to look like a hard ass mo' fo' and was chewing gum and writing notes... I dunno... it all seemed to combine in a VERY funny way!

-----
EDIT: I mean... christ it was ST. PATTY'S DAY TOO!


My father was beating the crap out of me and told me to get the fuck out of his house. I did, and was arrested at school the very next day because he called the cops. Never read any of my rights, never awarded a lawyer, never even got to plead my case. I was simply slapped on house arrest and had my newly aquired decent life stolen from me for 6 months.

Your father is fucking Buddah, my father is Stalin.

He regularly beat the shit out of me.

Oh, and all of my short story here, was my birthday gift. Just old enough to recieve more than a slap on the wrist, just young enough to have it set permanently on my record.

Edit: Grammar and spelling-

P.S. You're a fucking pussy.

[This message has been edited by zebra head (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:02
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
He left his house without telling his dad. Overreaction or not, his dad had all the right to react.



I actually agree... but it was retarded to phone the cops *AFTER* I phoned him from a pay phone...

And NWA, you used to be my nemisis of sorts... now you are being bumped down to something less evil

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:
My father was beating the crap out of me and told me to get the fuck out of his house. I did, and was arrested at school the very next day because he called the cops. Never read any of my rights, never awarded a lawyer, never even got to plead my case. I was simply slapped on house arrest and had my newly aquired decent life stolen from me for 6 months.

Your father is fucking Buddah, my father is Stalin.

He regularly beat the shit out of me.

Oh, and all of my short story here, was my birthday gift. Just old enough to recieve more than a slap on the wrist, just young enough to have it set permanently on my record.

Edit: Grammar and spelling-

P.S. You're a fucking pussy.



Dude, not everyones dad is like yours, my dad is usually nice, and makes intelligent descions! Also, this thread really has a bad topic title because through most of it I just ranted about the stupid cop...



[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:16
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

Dumbass kid.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:18
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

NUMBER 5, MOTHERFUCKER. "HONOUR THY FATHER".

lawl.

[This message has been edited by robbinthehood (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:37
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LMFAO!!! MY DAD IS AN *IDIOT*!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rabbhimself:
WHO'S HOUSE?!?!

- Rabb



YOUR HOUSE!

....I feel dirty now...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics