About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:21
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Envy!

So I was walking down the sidewalk, and in someones yard, was a llama, licking its own penis. I was like "I wish I could do that!", and I found out I can! Cool!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:23
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Envy!

FACT: Ron Jeremy can give himself head. He discovered this ability when he was in Boy Scouts. He said it didn't feel good.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:24
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Envy!

It's true. It takes too much effort and doesn't really feel like much.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:26
fire is cool fire is cool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Envy!

I wish I had a llama...
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:32
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: Envy!

quote:
Originally posted by Twisted_Ferret:
It's true. It takes too much effort and doesn't really feel like much.



Because

quote:
Self-tickling
NEW YORK: Why is it so hard to tickle yourself? Because one part of the brain tells another: �It�s just you, don�t get excited,�� say researchers who watched the brains of people trying to tickle themselves. The killjoy is the cerebrum, found in the lower back of the brain. The brain is known to predict what a person will feel when his or her body did something. That way, it can ignore expected sensations like pressure on the soles of the feet while walking, and save its attention for more important things.


Its the same thing, except you are giving yourself head.

But yeah, it felt good. It took me about 10 minutes of hard back strain. I pulled out though, and I shot myself in the eye. Now my eye hurts. It doesn't sting, it just aches a bit when I blink.

ediit- Like this

[This message has been edited by Generic Box Of Cookies (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:25
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: Envy!

This thread is useless without pics

And in case your wondering, that is the shirt I was trying to shrink. Cool eh?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics