About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:05
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Nude pics

So I just saw that you guys made it to 11... so I'll take 11 nude pics and post them on totse

what should I do for the pics?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:07
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Nude pics

Show us your large penis.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:08
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Kleenex:
Show us your large penis.



I'm a girl
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:09
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

show us boobies and or pussy.
Edit: prove it is you in the pics by posting your name in the pic.

[This message has been edited by butch (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:09
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:

I'm a girl



No, you're a guy with a bunch of nude pics of some girl.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:11
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by butch:
show us boobies and or pussy.

That would be nice. And ass, too!


...what am I posting
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:13
fire is cool fire is cool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

I will have to quote myself here:
quote:
Originally posted by fire is cool:
There are no "girls" on the internet. sorry.


 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:13
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
So I just saw that you guys made it to 11... so I'll take 11 nude pics and post them on totse

what should I do for the pics?




ASS! ASS! ASS!
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:14
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:

ASS! ASS! ASS!


If only it were true!


Edit: Hand, do you ever masturbate with your person? Hahaha, get it?




[This message has been edited by Twisted_Ferret (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:14
underwear on head underwear on head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by fire is cool:
There are no girls on the internet


True no girls on the internet

 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:16
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Twisted_Ferret:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HAND:
[b]
ASS! ASS! ASS!


If only it were true!


Edit: Hand, do you ever masturbate with your person? Hahaha, get it?




[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Except he's always trying to put me in his ass too

 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:16
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by some gay niggers:
There are no girls on the internet

....

True no girls on the internet



Fine then I'll just leave!

No pics for you gay guys!

EDIT: Typo

[This message has been edited by Asphyxia (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:16
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

Take a picture of yourself lying on your back, legs spread showing the pussy. Another one, puch your tits together with your upper arms. And another one, bond over doggystyle and have a guy fucking you in the ass. I'll be waiting.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:16
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Fine then I'll just leave!

To pics for you gay guys!


I sooooo totally saw that coming. It's 'cause it's a he.


@Hand: I laughed.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:17
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Fine then I'll just leave!

No pics for you gay guys!

EDIT: Typo





I BELEIVE IN YOU!!!!!!!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:18
42 42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

You're all welcome, totse. I think the people who COUNTED to eleven (Bilb, 42, Twisted_Ferret, and Stop) should get to choose... not the people who made it hard!!!


[This message has been edited by 42 (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:18
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Fine then I'll just leave!

No pics for you gay guys!


See, I told you that you're a dude. GTFO, you're probably just an asian or something anyways.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:18
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by 42:
You're all welcome, totse. I think the people who COUNTED to eleven (Bilb, 42, Twisted_Ferret, and Stop) should get to choose... not the people who made it hard!!!

Yeah, seriously. Good idea! How 'bout we all add you to MSN, Asphyxia?
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:19
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Kleenex:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Asphyxia:
[b] Fine then I'll just leave!

No pics for you gay guys!


See, I told you that you're a dude. GTFO, you're probably just an asian or something anyways. [/B][/QUOTE]

What the fuck, Asian bitches are hawt.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:19
42 42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

I for one would like a pic with my name on your boobs. and above your vagina.

Thanks!
42
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:21
Winters Winters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

Pfft, you can't have the same person do 3 letters in a row. As such, I declare only I get the nekkid pics.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:22
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Winters:
Pfft, you can't have the same person do 3 letters in a row. As such, I declare only I get the nekkid pics.

But we did numbers, Mr. Winters!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:23
tingtonger tingtonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

This thread is useless without pics.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:25
Splinter7 Splinter7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by tingtonger:
This thread is useless without pics.


This is one of the only threads this actually applies to.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:32
Winters Winters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Twisted_Ferret:
But we did numbers, Mr. Winters!

Waha! I lured you into confession. Yeah, that's what I did. >_>
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:33
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Fine then I'll just leave!

No pics for you gay guys!

EDIT: Typo





What about us non gay guys?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:39
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by 42:
You're all welcome, totse. I think the people who COUNTED to eleven (Bilb, 42, Twisted_Ferret, and Stop) should get to choose... not the people who made it hard!!!





LOL at you guys
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:43
42 42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by N0 W4RN1NG:
LOL at you guys



Just because we can count to eleven? Can you not?

- 42
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:45
cow43215 cow43215 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

Attention whoring/Proving how stupid people are.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:07
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by 42:

Just because we can count to eleven? Can you not?

- 42



In binary? Hell no.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:12
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

And I was expection a troll website...sigh.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:12
tingtonger tingtonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

1101?
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:13
jimany jimany is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by fire is cool:
I will have to quote myself here:



There are plenty of "girls" on the internet.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:16
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
So I just saw that you guys made it to 11... so I'll take 11 nude pics and post them on totse

what should I do for the pics?




I hate you now. I got blue balls. Lets make this thread worth it

http://www3.xfreehosting.com/hardcore/adulterre/prom1/1.html
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:52
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by tingtonger:
This thread is useless without pics.


 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 11:29
guitarist_with_head guitarist_with_head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

POST THE FUCKING PICTURES OR I'LL SLUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT!
 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 11:34
bloodenangel bloodenangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by guitarist_with_head:
POST THE FUCKING PICTURES OR I'LL SLUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT!


O rly?

And how does that work, pray tell?
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:21
Karik Karik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

I think most people pretty much expected "Fine then! I wont!"

Eh. The nude pictures all the female posters put up seems mostly attention whoring, whatever.

[This message has been edited by Karik (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:06
ark_gamer ark_gamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

You do realize that you will NEVER see nude pics of Totse chicks, right?
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:11
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by ark_gamer:
You do realize that you will NEVER see nude pics of Totse chicks, right?


Your obviously new. But this particular chick is a bitch
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:22
Emexthre Emexthre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

Actually they do exist. Ive got one. And two pics of onemullatos girlfriend. Starting bids at a slice of cheese.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:31
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by ark_gamer:
You do realize that you will NEVER see nude pics of Totse chicks, right?


Wintermute is a totse chick...
 #43 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:38
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by Emexthre:
Actually they do exist. Ive got one. And two pics of onemullatos girlfriend. Starting bids at a slice of cheese.



Oh I *SO* Place that bid!
 #44 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:40
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

yea she is, but look on ekahn....
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:47
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

K, so are there going to be pics or not?
 #46 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:59
ark_gamer ark_gamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

Yeah actually a little while ago there was a thread that actually had a pic of some chick's pussy...but I don't remember what it was.

Oh yeah, Murder/Suicide, This thread is useless without pics, butsecks, etc...
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:02
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by ark_gamer:
Yeah actually a little while ago there was a thread that actually had a pic of some chick's pussy...but I don't remember what it was.

Oh yeah, Murder/Suicide, This thread is useless without pics, butsecks, etc...



PyroHydroSmok's girlfriend I think is what you're referring to.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:03
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

girl? what the hells a girl? oh a female. like in porn. wow, they really exist! i thought they were a viking myth!!!

but really...i counted to vagina...post naked pics now, or ill slut your throat too
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:05
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Nude pics

asphyxias email is "jonathon.simisterjennings@gmail.com"

he ain't no girl.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:07
Toxicwboy Toxicwboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

Troll.
 #51 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:09
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by RAOVQ:
asphyxias email is "jonathon.simisterjennings@gmail.com"

he ain't no girl.




Did anyone else get a mental image of Buffalo Bill in front of the mirror, after reading that?
 #52 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:18
SAScukieMunster SAScukieMunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:

I hate you now. I got blue balls. Lets make this thread worth it

[URL=http: //www3.xfr eehosting. com/hardco re/adulter re/prom1/1 .html]http ://www3.xf reehosting.com/hardcore/adulterre/prom1/1.html[/URL]


http://tinyurl.com/lj3uf
 #53 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:21
I am the Walrus- I am the Walrus- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

hereby excommunicate asphxia for this incredible waste of time we could have been looking at pornography and doing assorted drugs,assuming everyone does what i do in my free time?
 #54 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:22
trichocereus pachanoi trichocereus pachanoi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

wheres the pix then, asphyxia? we want pictures, you promised us pictres, now deliver.
 #55 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:23
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

wtf you cunt post o i will start a picket line
 #56 
Old 2006-03-19, 04:48
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by trichocereus pachanoi:
wheres the pix then, asphyxia? we want pictures, you promised us pictres, now deliver.


 #57 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:50
Regular
 
California
Default Re: Nude pics

The King is growing impatient! OFF WITH ITS PENIS!
 #58 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:57
Stop Stop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by 42:
You're all welcome, totse. I think the people who COUNTED to eleven (Bilb, 42, Twisted_Ferret, and Stop) should get to choose... not the people who made it hard!!!





I support this post, and poster.
 #59 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:07
person person is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

quote:
Originally posted by HAND:
Yeah, Except he's always trying to put me in his ass too




..do not
 #60 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:08
Regular
 
Default Re: Nude pics

noooooooooo u allll blew it damnttttttt nooooooooooooooo i wanted to see boobies
not lmao probably man boobies anyway *sigh*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics